"We know they did, but they told us them dindu nuffin" Berlin Police Releases Suspects

You really can't make this shit up

GERMANY YES
focus.de/panorama/videos/berliner-u-bahn-treter-polizei-entlaesst-begleiter-gibt-sich-aber-optimistisch_id_6346794.html

ban assaults stairs

They caught someone who was with the group but it wasnt the one who kicked the girl.

Why should they keep him ?

They need the suspect not somebody who didnt do anything

Stop it already, jeez.

Police are releasing the buddy of that stronk alpha male who kicked the woman down the stairs because he didn't reveal the name of his butt-buddy since he is a good kanacke. And he literally dindu nuffin. Just watched his boyfriend being alpha af, which is not a crime per say.

What else should they do? Torture him? Unfortunately, we are not in turkey, their homeland.

failure to render assistance (in an emergency)

>What else should they do?

Yeah, they are going to call an ambulance for that stupid bitch their leader just kicked down the stairs, lmao.

es gibt die juristisch legale Möglichkeit der Erzwingungshaft. Aber GEZ verweigerer werden eingesperrt

He witnessed a fucking assault by one of his known associates and did nothing. That makes him an accomplice.

Who was the girl though?

German or refugee?

In our country, yes. But who knows how these wacky krauts handle things?

Women of Austria were the largest bloke that elected a president who supports the policy directly responsibly for this just the other week.

I do not have it in me to feel bad for stuff like this. I just do not.

yes. he's an accomplice. and unless he squeals he can do hard time

>the mudslime who kicked the woman down the stairs is holding a bottle of alcohol
>it's illegal in islamic law
topkek. They're so retarded they can't even follow their own "holy laws".

Why do you think they ran to Germany?

They would get their hands chopped off for drinking in their own country.

Now they can truly be "free" :D

Does it matter, That fucking behaviour is nigger tier and should not go unpunished.

Duplicate thread, there's one with over 200 rep about the exact same thing

Patience lads. With any luck the cops will stake him out, find his regular associates, then get the perp. Shit, the first guy this guy called when he got out was probably the pusher.

How bout you find him and just fucking kill him. Yes fbi fag I'm advocating that some German patriot on this board take justice into his own hands and track down AND FUCKING MURDER THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO HAS THE GALL TO KICK A WOMAN DOWN A FUCKING FLIGHT OF STAIRS. STAB HIS MUSLIM SUBHUMAN FILTH ASS WITH A STEAKNIFE IF YOU'RE TOO KEKED TO GET A GUN. KILL THE MOTHER FUCKER AND FILM YOURLEF DESECRATING HIS WORTHLESS BODY. UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF YOU POURING PIGS BLOOD DOWN HIS THROAT AND GO VIRAL SENDING A MESSAGE TO THE MILLIONS OF MUSLIM TRASH IN GERMAN OF WHAT'S TO COME

This.

Put the screws to this guy until he gives up his buddies.

Actress

Hahahaha ya right. Germans are all pussies. Migrants rape little children and walk free and the Germans just sit there and take it. It's funny. What a pathetic people.

Threaten to charge him as an accomplice unless he rats on his friend. He should balk.

German police pussied out. Sorry m8.

i mean if that was my sister or something i would spend my free time looking for him and gut him. if it were out here i would just get a burner and kill his whole family and every muslim in the area until a fucking war broke out.

It's what she gets for walking alone in a Muslim country.

Kek

this. if some rapeugee raped one of my family i would burn down every fucking refugee housing i could get to. i already hate muzzies. i could kill them all for a good enough reason to throw my life away.

how are yo so good at english muhamed?

Slimes redpilling white women one kick at a time.

kek wills it

You can only be an accomplice if you are white. Otherwise you don't know any better.

Doesn't matter, but if she was German I can see every reason they'd downplay it vs if it was a refugee they really can't

Check out pics of Neukölln, where this happened. It's probably the most awful part of Berlin.

euros should just do it anyways

It's not funny at all. I can't imagine something less funny than being conditioned to hate yourself and your people from a young age.

>It's what she gets for walking alone in a Muslim country.
And, for not honoring Allah, peace be upon him, by wearing her hijab. All disbelievers must have their necks slashed to and fro with the blade of justice. Or, kicked mightily in their backs when they aren't looking.

looks like she had a hijab as well

the fuck dude that lady could have died. He didn't bother to help, fuck him.

>looks like she had a hijab as well
Too much ankle perhaps? She was a whore who dishonored Allah, peace be upon him, so she was met with his mightiest warriors.

If you jail your criminals, they win

Do you not have laws against obstruction of justice?

Herrmannstrasse is pretty bad but not the most awful. Kottbusser Tor a bit to the north would be near the probable epicenter of roach infestation, but then you don't go there carelessly