Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election

>President Barack Obama emphatically denounced the conspiracy theory saying Russians successfully tampered with the American voting process.
>“We were frankly more concerned in the run up to the election to the possibilities of vote tampering, which we did not see evidence of,” he said. “And we’re confident that we can guard against.”

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/13/obama-crushes-conspiracy-no-evidence-russia-tampered-votes-election/
youtu.be/yTdOCHvsQM0
nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/13/obama-crushes-conspiracy-no-evidence-russia-tampered-votes-election/

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>breitbart

Nice fake news you got there faggot

B-but what happened to SCUM! RUSSIAN SCUM!!!

No one was actually implying that. The CIA is blaming Russia for hacking the DNC and Podesta. Only low profile and butthurt Democrats are claiming that the votes were hacked. Most people are in agreement that it was a fair election.

FAKE NEWS
saged

haha loser cunt

Delete this

Other sources?

>breitbart
you're as much of a loser as you are a faggot, and you're a pretty huge faggot

Get fucked shills.

Why do you all hate Breitbart? I don't read them because there articles are 200-300 words long, but Bannon served Trump well, I'd assume pol would at least be neutral.

b-butt... I'm... 3 m-m-million votes... ahead...

STAGE 5 BABY

fake post

DEM's don't give up. They will try another attack before the electoral college votes.

Shills newfag.
Those are shills.

>breitbart is fake news

And I bet you both trust CNN

CNN is great to watch if you want to know how the government intends to frame issues.

2016 is the year that just keeps on giving.

Still not sick of winning!

because breitbart is a spin machine with a target demographic that's literally composed of people who gauge the validity of their news based A.) on how it makes them feel and B.) on how much the spin aligns with their retard's view of the world

DELET THIS

Who side is king nigger on?
>shits on trump
>backs Hillary
>dumps Hillary like a sack of potatoes
>still pushing globalist agenda
>still suppling rebels (lot of good that did)
>calls our MSM on its bullshit

DESU he comes off lord as someone who honestly tries to be fair and right, a more middle ground democrat, but isn't that good at it

>target demographic that's literally composed of people who gauge the validity of their news based A.) on how it makes them feel and B.) on how much the spin aligns with their retard's view of the world
i.e. this typically retarded Breitbart fuck thinks that everyone is stuck in his retarded little dichotomy of "omfg do u get ur news from the left's spin machines or the right's???" he's too stupid to grow up and learn how to follow/familiarize himself with individual journalists, because he's not looking for truth - he's looking for headlines that make him feel comfortable

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS
DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT

Fox and CNN are trustworthy.
Breitbart and Buzzfeed aren't.

youtu.be/yTdOCHvsQM0
3:05 Obama says it himself. Drink some bleach CTR.

Kekd

Sup Forums is more reliable than all your meme news. You are pathetic.

LMAO KEKS STILL REELING AFTER BEING BTFO BY TRUMP

Even the (((New York Times))) admits there's no real evidence.

nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html?_r=0

>The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome.

>It is unclear why the C.I.A. did not produce this formal assessment before the election, although several officials said that parts of it had been made available to President Obama in the presidential daily briefing in the weeks before the vote. But the conclusion that Moscow ran an operation to help install the next president is one of the most consequential analyses by American spy agencies in years.

The reason why real Sup Forums doesn't like Breitbart that much even though it's better than most of the liberal media is because it's controlled opposition. Jews always make sure they control both sides of th e political spectrum.

The reason why these nu/-Sup Forums morons don't like Breitbart is because they're triggered redditors and liberal who don't like that one site out there doesn't have a left-wing bias.