globalpropertyguide.com/Pacific/Tuvalu
dredgebrokers.com/product/2392/160421-ds
classicfirearms.com/mosin-nagant-m9130-rifles-for-sale
discord.gg/svGGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...Anonymous (ID: OvtJLMFF)
12/13/16(Tue)18:18:24 No.102788607
Okay, this seems to be the most likely way to do this
>1:Send hundreds of Sup Forums and Sup Forums aligned people to colonize Tuvalu. If we get 300 people there, we'd be 3 percent of the entire population.
>2:Start campaigning against the corruption. Start subtly, with whispering around town(which probably already exists) and redpilling locals through social media and IRL
>3:Once you get enough people on your side, start publicly demonstrating against the corrupt government. Use inflammatory rhetoric to rile people up
>4:Get tension to a public mass where we can start a coup or have the leaders submit or flee. Take control and transform the place into a NEET autism paradise

>77

Oh fuck me. Fine I will do one more reroll.

If doubles, Kek has appointed me to be your leader. I know nothing of politics but I have the determination and soul of Sup Forums, so if doubles I will ask you guys guide me in the direction of being the leader you always wanted. Unlike the others here I will start immediately on guiding us to achieving legitimacy. But Kek must decide first... Shall Joshua Hermann Jr. lead Sup Forums into forming its own nation? Up to you Kek. I am but a boy in your household. If doubles, guide me father.

TUVALU IS EVIL.

Whelp. Nvm then

Sorry but this shit just won't work. You guys are honestly retarded in thinking that you can get more than 1 Sup Forums autist out of the house for more than a minute.

Copypasted from last thread (dead before I got any responses)

Sorry, if this sounds autistic, but I'm interested in joining this project. However, I am 40% Ashkenazim and Sephardic Jewish (otherwise white). Will you accept me on these conditions? I will not reproduce, hold any positions of power, or create any distributable media (local news, etc.). I just want to be a fisherman or farmer. Of course you should take necessary precaution, laws..

What make you think this could ever happen?

become a eunuch

We need warships, Sup Forums! How are we going to get a few of them?

Why not try and take Nauru while at it too. They are small and have no standing army
as pic related tells though, they have some serious ports we can use to resupply and import fellow whites in masses.

What can possibly go wrong?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru

You're fine, as long as you don't touch our money.

I suspect I have Kinefelter's, so I might not be able to anyway. Got to be tested, though.

hmmm... they don't seem to be a crown dependent

Pretty sure that's Australia's 'fugee storage locker, desu

that's christmas island

>Client state of Australia
>Hosts an Australian Migrant detention facility

No thanks. Would rather not go to war with roos just to get a ton of migrants.

We could use their airfield to hold drag races as motoring events.

This one looks even more promising desu

Reminder that there's a much more promising thread

Oh shit nvr mind I don't want to fight the Aussies

>get boat
>grab some some guns and mount them on gun and put those /STEM/ fags to use
>make something pic realted

Bingo

>9696
>333

WHAT IS KEK TRYING TO DO

updated version ?

I considered this

But I think Pitcairn Islands or Tristan da Cuhna are better options

Pitcairn and Tristan da Cunha are properties of the UK. Not good.

Anyone else actually serious about this and on the west coast

so is tuvalu

>2019
>Turn on the news
>CNN
>autistic far right militants rampage throughout small eastern pacific island nations

False.
quora.com/What-country-would-be-the-cheapest-easiest-to-take-over
This guy confirms. Tuvalu is easiest

discord.gg/8BtqwAd

Discord. Enjoy.

No it isn't. It's an independent member of the commonwealth.
No mutual defense agreements exist with Tuvalu.

Our money which we trade with the outer world with. Our secret community meme currency will be provided by the community, and used by our community in trades and exchanges. YOU SHALT NOT EXCHANGE MEME CURRENCY FOR OUTER WORLD MONEY and vice versa. Must be a law, or something.

fuck off

Reminder Tuvalu is drowning in Corruption.

I'm willing

what are you faggots doing now? invading an island? y'all are delusional retards if you think this will actually happen

Why don't you LARPfags just occupy one of these?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_Pacific_islands_of_the_United_States

NAH FUCK THIS SHIT. It won't work guys. I was serious about it fr a bit but this is nigger-tier shit

:))

Wanna import some RWDS? We'll take the eastern flank to Tuvalu

I've been thinking about this after reading earlier threads.

I think bloodless coup by subversion will be better than outright invasion.
Even if UK / USA didn't retaliate, we'd still have to deal with ongoing hostility towards us from all our Pacific neighbourhood islands.
They may lookfat and docile now, but they are pretty ferocious when provoked.
Keeping them fat and docile is a far better solution than spending time, money and resources on fighting them.

Replace the stars with clovers and make the British flag the Sup Forums logo

Were gonna need some deep cover agents inside Tuvalu before we land, if we could about 13 aussies with a few cameras to the island for recon that'd be ideal.

> mfw an Egyptian chaos God commands us to invade a small island nation and rape the women and children

So be it. When do we ship out, boys?

Will do service to Ebola-chan for this successful island campaign, boys. Also Kek bless.

Aussies and New Zealanders will be the first wave since they're the closest. Other polacks from close nations could come and we could use the clover as IDs or some shit like the Path of Light. Burgers will bring guns I guess.

>A bunch of overweight autists invade a fucking commonwealth realm
Unless you cunts figure out a way to get anti ship missiles it ain't gonna work

>Next Ten Threads ITT:

>we only need 30 people and a dinghy to take it over
>where's richfag
>rolling for epic get to become supreme leader
>kek(PBUH) wills it
>g-guys we can do this!
>we're so epic memeing for talking about this, Sup Forums is hardcore

not found: actually doing something
not found: organization

I'm fucking ready
My body is ready
I'll bring the syrup

Kek has chosen me as supreme leader.

Listen up faggots

here is my idea on how we invade
>get richfag to open a vacation "resort"
>high walls lots of security private port for bringing in supplies (Helipad?)
>bring in infrastructure for high speed internet
>we all move to resort as workers/ managers
>once we have about 400 of us working this fortress / resort we declare a coup
>pollacks live inside the fortress and govern the country
>savages live in their huts or whatever on the outside

Locals are niggers and invaders are white. They will get away with it. None will care.

>not genociding the savages

What is even the point of taking over then?

have you learnt nothing from the krauts

you gotta blitzkrieg that shit

Lets make deadlines then. So let's pick a date for when we need to travel en mass. Lets call it NEET-Spring. When will the deadline be? May? We need to have everyone on board with the plan to colonize. We need to see what island is the best for invasion. Then have an Aussie scout out the place and take picks so we can plan and will move on from there. This will be the greatest shit ever to have our own autistic country.

LADS. A senior lecturer and department head is an advisor to the Tuvalu government. I need a Right wing meme team of 5 highly trained neckbeards to pick him up. We can use him to subvert the native.

>have you learnt nothing from the krauts

Yeah that worked great for them.

/flagtism/

it did

for help with the flag

Just as long as you keep your nose and claws where we can see them at all times.

Here's an idea

You nigs make a gofundme for this autstic project. Also surely there would be a way for the money to be spent on buying tuvulean property?

Why did I get kicked out of the discord?

when are we starting the annexation?

2 february.

>None will care
There will be a lot of deep concern and strongly worded letters
>Blitzkreig
>With no equipment
>Against a naval force

what was that one thread a while ago with the simulator where there was different races and all that shit?

repeating diggits confirm.

>Call Notch and get meinkraft bucks
>use money for dredge ship and nuggets
>sail dredge ship full of hwite Sup Forumsacks to island
>set up on far side of island and start dredging a larger plot of land
>locals do want.
>bring in locals as almost slave labor
>build roads
>moar Sup Forumsacks come
>subvert and coup rest of island
>enact white ethnostate laws and remove locals
>fish and chill

never thought i'd check a roach

globalpropertyguide.com/Pacific/Tuvalu

Nope, I just like Pepes and racewar memes

May 8 2020. UK has elections the day before. They will be distracted.

Nigga we gotta act now. Also what's the discord?

Palmniggers.

Why not just buy an island?
1000 of us each donate 2000$ and this could be ours. We could colonize, militarize, and start to make south america best america, without the UN up our ass.

Good luck with that

Why act now? We need planning, reconaisance, 300 men. That doesn't come in a few months or even a year. 3.5 years is a lot, but not an eternity. Unless you have a better date/cover in mind. When are Aussie elections?

Idk what the discord is I got kicked too

He literally only posted twice in that thread, the whole thing was just another digits thread.

The issue with buying an island is that we are still ruled by someone. If you think we can be independent enough to create a white Sup Forums utopia, sign me up. But I'm a skeptic

i'm applying

bruh they will starve to death then we can just take their stuff

You're a retard. Do you seriously think you can just pick a date to travel, shore up in some asshole's boat with a couple ARs and casually take over an island of thousands? Travel is the absolute last thing to do.

If any of you were serious about this you'd start with:

- Organizing outside of the threads, right now. Consolidate anyone willing into some kind of chat server and figure out 1. how it's going to be run 2. how you're going to pick leadership

- Start organizing get-togethers and real life meetings, weed out flakes and people who aren't resourceful enough to find time for something that might be a state over. Get a solid core group of 30-50 people who are committed.

- Figure out how you're going to finance and support a hostile takeover of a remote island nation. Get back on the threads and figure it out.

- Drill for six months and rehearse a complex mission that would normally require several special ops units or a thousand infantrymen with ~300 armed autists
- Do so in a fashion that no government or news agency or other investigative body finds out and stops you, all the while advertising everything on one of the most watched counterculture websites on the planet

It's just that easy. It's gonna turn out for the best, big time.

We'd have to become citizens of Chile which isn't that easy, and the pay taxes on the land, etc.

ok, by now we have a shitstorm,

but where can we do real planning and shit?

should we do a voat?

Just let us dream

good, you're right.

now a question:

>Where can we chat about this in a more organized way?

Seriously, I would say for just under a million we could take the island.
this:
dredgebrokers.com/product/2392/160421-ds
A crate of:
classicfirearms.com/mosin-nagant-m9130-rifles-for-sale
and some food.
bingo, Sup Forumscolony.

According to the property description, all of the land in Tuvalu is doled-out by the natives, and done so poorly.
You really just need enough autists to take out the natives, and the government won't have the power of land ownership afterwards.

I don't wanna participate in this, but I'll give a tip if you want it to have any non-zero probability of happening:

When you organize this, do not allow anonymity at any stage. People have to show their face on skype, provide bank statements, etc. etc. Otherwise you will just get LARPers.

New discord
discord.gg/svGGM

Great point, but in order to get investors, there must be a plan in the first place. Good luck getting anonymous people to come forward with no plan-of-action.

That's the wrong question. You should be asking:

>How much would I like to get v& in the next eight months?

If your answer is "I don't, I'm just trying to be an edgy faggot in pol and won't commit more than two days to this le ebin idea" (Hint: it probably is) then use anything. Discord is pretty cool. You can even use IRC if you want to feel like a 1337 hacker that doesn't even use emojis.

Otherwise: You already fucked up unless you're on a library computer in harlem somewhere. This entire thing is dead in the water because you're organizing a hostile military action on fucking Sup Forums and people will stop tolerating your shit the second you stop LARPing

Threads archived swissbro. I have the funding account pending. Will post link once it's approved and well see what happens.

They seem pretty set on this Tuvalu shit hole though.