The youth section of the Swedish Democrats posted pic related with the following text:

The youth section of the Swedish Democrats posted pic related with the following text:

''Congratulations and happy Saint Lucy's day Muhammed!

Recently we have learned that any of us can be lucy (Due to a huge clothing company choosed to have a black boy depicted as Saint Lucy). Therefore we have decided to congratulate prophet muhammed on ze (gender neutral pronoun) birthday by publishing this normbreaking image of ze and ze's wife on a christmas feast.''

When the black boy appeared as Saint Lucy the leftist regressives defended it and hailed it as norm critical.

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoeNli5uvSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping this through all the shitposts

BUMP

Someone's gonna get van Goghed.

Check'd.
They'll get peaced by the religion of peace.

God bless the Swedish Democrats. I hope they manage to uncuck your country. DEUS VULT!

Swedish news is reporting about a possible hostage situation in southern sweden. A local SD party office has been sealed off, there's talk of at least 3 hostages, possibly more. Alternative media says its muslims and they want the pic off twitter.

>carved ham on the table

subtle.

>The Ham
>The Wine Glasses
>make up + tits
>all the pagan and Christian symbols

WEW LAD, and you thought Charlie Hedbo was a happening?

Holy shit, there will be riots soon, I'm sure.

bump

don't care

should've made his tits bigger and given him a santa claus hat turban

wew lads

I'm sure they'll be violent outbursts and Sweden will apologise for getting Ahmed's knives all messy.

This can be the start of a fire. This Picture must og viral->mussies attack everything->SD winning election or civil war.

Absolutely savage

Is that his 9yr old wife beside him :3

I like it, one of the better things to come from sotabror lately.

Muhammed, the pedophile freak who worshipped a false god he made up.

NOT PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH

Someone go screencap the angry reactions on FB

6 pointed snowflakes

Fucking mint, mates
I hope leftists actually really think this is Progressive™ and Tolerant™

I'd ask for a source but I doubt I could read it.

Just like Judas

>hens födelsedag

so angry, HAPPEEEENING SOOON GUYS!!

Source me Juhani.

This is great because Degeneracy destroys all including islam

Muslims will be begging to leave once they get a taste

I like how everyone's realizing power of memes.

The lack of memes and the failed Austrian election is just another evidence on an already huge pile that memes are what really matter.

>sweden going so far left that it turns on the muslims for not being tolerant enough
like poetry

ok in response to death threats to SD the government has publicly denied them special police protection! there are reports of several bomb threats and the like! also riots kicking off. fugg :DDD you can't make this shit up

Oh hell no

You obviously can make this shit up because I don't see any news of this

Swedish news is currently reporting from downtown Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö.
SD militia is currently placing a curfew in all muslim neighborhoods.
SD leader Jimmie åkesson briefs the Swedish media by stating the purpose of the curfew with "1488 Racewar now gas the kikes"
Follow for details!

You tease.

It's Lucia in English too, not Lucy.

Yeah I'm right in the middle of it haha, I think 30-40 ppl has been killed thus far. Can't source now, though, but you can't make stuff like this up.

Why are Muslims in other countries upset about Sweden?

so well-intentioned, but so malicious

that's a fucking ham FFS

be careful, that pic is so haram

Is this too?

>in other countries

Great. Now instead of having a quiet christmas you'll have rioting sandniggers and leftists going "oh but it's their culture". The message must be positive, this edgy shit is reddit tier.

Same here mate, Me and my squad have already sealed of the local county and have complete control over lawenforcement and military assets.
The battle against the Mohammedans have begun and it by the look of it so far looks like srebrince x10.
>Pic related Rightwingdeathsquad on patrol

are you going to make this thread everyday?

top kek turns out swedes still got some bantz

>Swiss
More concerned about having a quite christmas than starting the needed revolution

It's a nice touch

You expect too much of Swedish leftists and Sandniggers, They are keyboard warriors deluxe.

kek

8.9/11 Gotta deduct points for shaved pubic hair.

Never posted this before my Chinegro friend

Although SD are cucks "It's S to come up with muh racism", "somali moslems are as Swedish" (Bjorn Söder where are you?!!); this one particular act is based
SDU>SvP(RIP)>NMR>(((SD)))

I wonder if you could find redpilled women by joining the youth SD, but it's probably a total sausage fest.

Goddamn Sweden, lel.

Absoluta galenpannor!

Idk about today, But before the 2015 split they posted this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=NoeNli5uvSk

Wow, I wonder what would happen if Muslims and Christians knew who was behind this picture.

I got a bad feeling about this, scoob

SDU is led by a woman and has many girls. Ungsvenskarna has mixed race people and youth with mixed kids there lol

Almost all of them except the gook subhuman are in SDU
t. boyfriend of a SDU member

wait what
this seems like covert trolling or something

they are showing him with a child wife, and showing him to begin with

top kek

its funny because immigrants are saying that swedish men go to their countries and rape them in the comments

its pretty much swedish males and swedish women vs immigrants and swedish women

a lot of them are just raging and calling swedish women whores read the koran etc though

>he thinks his youth wing bs will push thirdworlders back

LOL
O
L

Thanks for info.
Also why the RF flag or are you Russian?
Confused AF.

wow those dislikes

retribution lads

This is brilliant trolling right? Wunderbar.

Is that a transgender Muhammad?

>why RF flag
SÄPO doesn't sleeps.
>are you a Russian
Partially

Most likely due to the Swedish version of CRT.
As stated higher up Swedish leftists and mudslimes are keyboard warriors.

Why haven't muslims rebelled yet? Is it because they don't speak Swedish?

What a cute picture of Mohammed and his wife!

>he prefers his meals with pubes on them

>SÄPO doesn't sleeps.
True that, They probably follow this thread as we speak, Despite the fact that they could go for real terrorists like isis or what not lol.
>Partially
Haha dobriy no4, ti ponimaet/govorit Russki yazniki?

Looks gay enough to be Sweden yet it fashes Muslims. This is a dilemma.

Based af

NON-BINARY MUHAMMAD, YOU FUCKING HSITLORD

Clever post I think, but our (((MSM))) will eat it alive and force them to apologies for it.

I see face-covered women maybe once a week at this point. As a semi customer service user, how can I properly react to them? Right now I'm going with silence, wide eyes, and trying to wish them away while not making eye contact. I want to do better, Sup Forums

>Haha dobriy no4, ti ponimaet/govorit Russki yazniki?
Da. Vasha etnitcheskaya pinadleztost'?
I'm a mix of Dutch, Swedish, German, Scottish, Anglo and Russian,

Is... is this a joke?

I like the attention to detail in the picture. They've accurately portrayed Muhammad's 6 year old child bride. All except for her having blue eyes and blonde hair that is...

SWEDEN
W
E
D
E
N

SWEDES UNKEKING!?!?!? FUCKING BUMP THIS SHIT!!

Even if this is true, this is good disinfo.

We should make leftist memes portraying Muhammad as a tolerance-loving, fag and tranny-enabling SJW, and all Muslims as tolerant, homo-loving non-binary individuals.

>Tfw Sweden is given some colouring pens and some paper in his cuck shed
>tfw the genderfluid male draws a hermaphrodite muhammad and zers 3 year old wife.
>tfw the cuck shed is burnt down by swedens wife's lover Abdul and Sweden is beheaded.
Such is life in Sweden

>Da. Vasha etnitcheskaya pinadleztost'?
Papa Finniy, Mama shved/Germaniy
I must say it is not every day i meet a Russian/Swede tbqh.

Swedes got bantz? Fuck, Australia got some competition.

Everyone go and like that facebook post. Lots of mudslimes are disliking it.

Mother is German Swed mix? Nice
>Russian/Swede mix
Well I'm mix of 6 ethnicities so

Mother is German Swed mix?
German/Swede/Saami/Finn mix if we are going to be exact haha, Dad is 100% Finnish however.

>jamals completely BTFO'd
mfw

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
will backfire, you can't pass a point to people who don't respect you

That's how you know it's real muzzie slit.
They are religiously obligated to shave, it's literally in the Koran.

>Mohammed
>not an undercover pedo

You wrote that your mother is Swede/German mix. No? Finnish guy getting Swedish women is not usual either you know

>ham for dinner
based SD

Wait seriously?

Look it up.

It's not strange to hear. There are weirdly few Russians and Russian stuff here imo. For example I think the Russian Orthodox Church is run from a regular apartment or something.

Well how about that

Odd I've known a few muzzies and they've been quite the hairy fuckers all over. Is this a difference between Sunni and Shia or something?