US Film Producer Investigated 'No-Go Zone' in Sweden And Was Brutally Attacked for It

>As for his own personal connection to the immigration issue, Horowitz's mom came to America from Israel. Much like the Swedes, he's an advocate for immigration.

archive.is/3cYWm

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/aktuella-amnen
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6bcdDhCo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmm,well swedes are sexually open now they can be even more open about rape and sodomy

>be jew
>go into muslim dominated area
>???
>??????????
No seriously. What actually do they expect is going to happen?

Are any Swedes online who can comment on whats happening so far during the holiday season. I was also wondering if the no go zones have continued to grow. Also general thoughts on a solution, does anyone see mass deportation as a bad thing at this point.

(((Horowitz)))

>get attacked by immigrants in Stockholm
>still advocate immigration

The no go zones are just zones where drug "cartels" roam. The zones don't exactly grow, they don't build new houses in these places, but you could say the no go zones spread.
Probably a lot of Islamic nonsense going on in there too.

News is hard to come by on this topic for whatever reason. But no go zones sound worse than the ghettos we have here.

Well if you want to keep up with shit that's going on in Sweden translate this page, or topics on it

flashback.org/aktuella-amnen

New topics all the time about murder, rape and crime in general on there.

Thanks user.

sweden: born to cuck

No one is for mass deportation, it's not a thing for SD either maybe NMR(natsoc) but they'll never get into power. People want to deport more criminal immigrants though which is an improvement.
If you are registered in Sweden but is a foreign citizen as it stands right now you have less then 20% risk of being deported for rape, 13% for raping a child. The highest are 40% for murder and 37% for lage scale drug smugling.
However only 2% of the "underage" worst offenders get deported, crime that would result in juvinile prison. Here that means rape, murder etc.

The only solution I see is war in Europe, either civil or just getting involved in a war, but it has to take place here so that they'll flee. Most likely we'll get stricter immigration but be stuck with the ones we got and walk silently into the night.

Post the original video next time nigger.
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI

Don't worry, if you start deporting criminal immigrants, pretty soon, you'll have almost no immigrants.

What is it with big cities and people being for liberalism and multiculturalism?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATH*

have you been raped?

>Sweden

I bet if you pulled out a gun everything would get scared, even a knife. I used to know a dude who would always talk about "killin niggas" at school, then one day I remember someone had brought their firearm, was showing it behind his truck and this guy was all like"oh shit is that real?" "No way man" the guy was trembling ffs.

Have some balls faggots, if these guys did what they did to the untied states? I would get in my car and beat their fucking asses, I have no time for bullshit. Grab your balls and say you are a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6bcdDhCo0

get rid of Merkel

they all have to go back.

>Merkel
>Sweden
what eva cunt

EU started this whole shit show

I look at Germans and Swedes as stupid fucks. They believe these rotten pieces of shits are like the mexicans of the united states. What a rude awakening they will have when they find out they are 10x worse.

I know you want to be like the united states so much, but allowing muzzies into your country is not the way. Immigration takes decades upon decades to occur, to have a "melting pot".. But no, you fools allowed them all with open arms, even your own woman allowing them while you faggots were more occupied about not having some kraut festival cancelled. That worried you more than this. Take it from someone who actually grew up with muslims, of the same type mind you, take it from someone who saw his country destroyed at the hands of pally/syrian scum, the same will happen to you. Dont you worry. You flipped Christianity off for being too strict and you allowed muslims with open legs.

Your woman are dumb,your countrymen are dumb. What more can I say.

>B-but USA IS nigger tier

I agree with you, but the difference here is, we would have never allowed that shit to occur in this country.

bye

>Most likely we'll get stricter immigration but be stuck with the ones we got and walk silently into the night.

Realistically, this isn't bad. Once you crack down on the criminals and the ones that refuse to respect the local culture, the remaining will, for the most part, be aware that they have to integrate into the broader society or be stuck with shit lives. This is going to require making your very liberal criminal laws and sentencing processes much harsher for the time being, though.

but there are actually places where criminals can run into and be safe from policing?

He can't help himself for being jewish m8

So, these places are pretty much lawless, right? Why aren't they being raided? You don't even need guns. Just armor up an old car, drive in, and start tossing firebombs into people's windows. Go Mad Max on the fucking place.

>Immigration takes decades upon decades to occur, to have a "melting pot".
You can't "melting pot" across racial lines
Doesn't matter how much time you spend on it, never will happen.

Also this race mixing among european ethnicities is responsible for the darkening of the US/Canada

In Germany Police says they lost control to Arab gangs of some streets,so yeah soon we will have full no go zones like our spirit animal sweden

Why don't you Swedecucks fucking get in those zones guns-blazing and show those faggots whose boss? What is going to hapen? Police arresting you? They don't dare to come there. What, you could die? You are already dead, and rotting. Fuck, if it was organized i would pay my savings to come over and help you.

DO IT!

>Don't worry, if you start deporting criminal immigrants, pretty soon, you'll have almost no immigrants.

See! Even the Macedonian gets it!

You fill too much φετα in your pitas. What's the matter with you?

Faggots and cucks don't do INTOLERANT things like that

What do you think happends when muslims become the majority vote. If this happends there will be no Sweden, it'll just be another slightly missplaced islamic country.
Refusing to respect the local culture or refusing to integrate would never become a cause for deportation. There is no punishment for not integrating that's why Sweden will colapse.

>advocate for immigration

Really? I watched some of his videos he seems to be low key against the invasion of Europe but I wasn't sure.

>maybe NMR(natsoc) but they'll never get into power.
They don't have to win votes, they just need to start mass murdering shitskins and at a certain point that will literally be inevitable.

>I know you want to be like the united states so much, but allowing muzzies into your country is not the way. Immigration takes decades upon decades to occur, to have a "melting pot".
Fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

You're why we have a horrific spic infestation and why whites are ~60% of the population and dropping.

Non-whites will literally NEVER integrate in white societies because they are not like us, cannot act like us, and are fucking genetically inferior or at the very least different from us.