After 2 years of Sup Forums will my brain ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/features/dsautismdata/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As someone with Autism, I wish they would cure it. I hate what I am because of it

have you watched the accountant?

its funny how people see it like autists are all rainman and just need to be exposed to their hidden talent

That depends if you can escape this virtual reality with actual reality.

Do you have a job that makes you interact with other people? That's a good start.

Do you meditate on stuff like sunrises, winning, money, technology? You might have a chance.

Do you do stuff like live performance where some people love you but others think you suck? This works too. (I've actually tried this one.)

a fag?

kill yourself

I've learned to suppress it.

that's not very nice

>Leaf
Implying he ever had a brain to begin with.

Plebbit is that way buddy >>>>>>>

>Do you do stuff like live performance where some people love you but others think you suck? This works too. (I've actually tried this one.
Rockband is not a real live performance user

54% of autists have an IQ under 85.
25% of autists are incapable of speech.
cdc.gov/features/dsautismdata/

lol

I don't know how to make an account

You also don't know how to shitpost.
You're a disgrace you your countrymen, you should consider, and then follow through with killing yourself.

*To your countrymen

But user it's 2016 and we're ALL on the autism spectrum now so that nobody feels embarrassed :)

it's not a shitpost
if I didn't need to make an account I probably would go there

how many of you tards are diagnosed w/ autism, and how many are just really cringey basement dwellers with no social experience due to conscious decisions to avoid people?

>writing autism
>its backwards

>no social experience due to conscious decisions to avoid people.
Literally me. Do I have an avoid personality disorder?