People of Sup Forums, What do you like to do for enjoyment outside of the internet?

People of Sup Forums, What do you like to do for enjoyment outside of the internet?

I [spoiler]knitting[/spoiler] in my spare time.

>Inb4 get out normie or some shit like that

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

You're either a faggot or a woman. If you're a woman, you know what to do.

potato cannons, my dad & i collect semiprecious minerals from all over oregon, take my tools home & give my friends & local businesses HVAC maintenance, usually get a plate of cookies or something for an hour's worth of work

go to pacific city, climb the big dune, look at the sky

Tits or GTFO

Same. Just made a hat.

How do you feel about black tits?

that they are, indeed, tits
tits=tits
what do they shoot lasers or something

I guess there's no avoiding this. Here you go.

Thanks doc

Doesn't look even remotely white

hell yeah
what got you into knitting?

are you a fatty?

and i just fapped and took a shower... damn it

Sex with the wife while on illegal substances.

if you notice a mistake in the pattern what do you do? (if it's already like 75 knit)

would you notice it right away and just unstitch it?

1. what kind?
2. does she indulge too?
3. if not, is it still fun for her?

According to your women, that's not a problem.

I've always like making things and when my mom taught me who to crochet, I just went a step further and bought some knitting needles, and watched some YouTube tutorials.

Yes. If by some chance I miss it immediately, I will go all the way back or start over.

Pot mainly. Lsd a couple times. Yea she does. Makes everything better.

Even black chicks post here? Shit we're one diverse place of cancer and freedom.

MILKY MILKY

Thanks doc

MOAR with LESS

good for you.
what's the most complex thing you've made?

which would you recommend?
>pot
>illegal
you know damn well nobody cares

Making beats, snowboarding & educating myself. Thats it basically. I got a gf, a Job & im a student, so doing more is in terms of time ( if you a have a social Life ) impossible.

Live in a retarded state. Pots better. Everyone should drop a tab at least once in their life

Still entry level, but I've made a little coin pouch.

I tailor my pants (inseam and skinnier fit) and just having to undo the original stitch at the bottom stresses the hell out of me lol

damn you Joe's jeans (make a 32 inseam)

.. I messed up a "faggoting" stitch and just threw the pants away rather than try to cut that stitch pattern lol

It's certainly not relaxing for me
I just like proper fitting attire and stepping on 150 pants is not happening (is knitting actually enjoyable)

doesn't the repetitiveness of it drive you crazy?

btw beautiful set you've been blessed with

certainly wouldn't mind watching you knit (foot rub) .. your hubby is lucky af

knitting for fun (where do I find a girl like that .. hearing girls talk about "fun" activities is scary (club/molly etc 4 times a week)

do you have you're own pattern work or is it just freestyle

Cooking, like top tier cooking.
Amateur woodcarving
Making shitty mlg montages
Weightlifting

Filthy nigger

my coworker made his own in the seventies. they set out a sheet of 120 hits to dry. they come back & his buddies dog is licking the entire sheet.

the pupper that came back down was never the same.

so maybe i'll just try one.

10/10, would carry shekels in.

what do you think of the election? can you openly STATE such thoughts to your friends?

>just imagine all of DAT chocolate milk those udders can make
Truly , de enige echte

activities

surf ..(my favorite, because you're alone, dangerous, every time it's unique and the balance of fighting nature and enjoying her at the same time)

one moment you're cursing at her (waiting for waves to come, having a great ride)
the next begging for mercy (drowning or knowing you're about to get smashed)

I do many other things (sports, art, sculpting, music)

and those are Hispanic beauties (I think lol)

apologies for these idiots

>is knitting actually enjoyable
Not on it's own. I usually have something playing in the back.

>doesn't the repetitiveness of it drive you crazy?
I love the repetition.

>btw beautiful set you've been blessed with
>certainly wouldn't mind watching you knit (foot rub) .. your hubby is lucky af
Thank you!

>do you have you're own pattern work or is it just freestyle
I usually use other people patterns. I have tried to experiment and my make my own.

I tried woodcarving once but ended up cutting my thumb. Also [spoiler]insultmemoresenpai[/spoiler]

This election has been one big shitstorm and it was fun to be on the winning team. I was able to publicly state my opinion because other members of my family also voted for Trump.

Lmao, stupid bitch, now please delete this thread, you attention seeking whore.
How little dignity and self respect do you have to be posting your tits on Sup Forums, fucking disgusting.

hiking

biking if I can't get to a trail

>Welcome to /nupol/, let me show you around...

1. your country is made up of welfare queens
2. you blame your shitty, depressing attitudes on the weather- ours is worse, we work for a living & are still happier
3. you need a fucking PRESCRIPTION to buy VITAMINS you FAGGOTS

iktf
have you witnessed any butthurt personally?
had to debate anybody in real life?
favorite cereal?

fuck you faggot

get back to chasing pizza delivery pedophiles

you don't have to click on this thread and sure as fuck don't need to show your ignorance

hope you feel strong and witty (you're neither)

right now its snowboarding, and guns
spring summer fall- hiking, rafting, mountain biking, shooting my guns.

White knights on Sup Forums? This is new.
You realize she won't show you her asshole just because you mock my prescripted vitamins, right?
HAHAHAHAHA

guns*

Jesus christ guys. this fucking pathetic.

Is the little faggot mad?

My sister was super pissed.
I've debated my aunt and all she had was "They don't want Hillary because she's a woman."
I like cheerios with no sugar.

This shit has nothing to do with Sup Forums, go to /soc/ or Sup Forums if you want to show of your saggy niggertits.
Fucking hell, summer came early this year.

Road biking, running, mostly working on my graduate thesis project, hanging out with friends/roommates.

i don't think you're listening. they can't buy vitamins without a prescription. they are inferior. they deserve ridicule befitting those who make poor choices.

>sister + aunt
fair enough
>cheerios, no sugar
fuck you & your inferior shitty taste buds. you come in acting like you're a decent fucking human being & then throw that in like it's a package deal? you bestial, cretinous, inbred renaissance of genetic failure. what hellish, stygian nightmare of an existence could damage a human being so critically. fucking hell.

is knitting your only hobby, or have you picked anything else up?

I've never seen someone get so upset over tits. It's hilarious.

I'm not interested in having her show more (the obvious reason she showed her femininity was because nobody would randomly talk about knitting or activities if they think it's a 14 boy trolling)

she's got more to offer than her physical beauty (and wow "they're real and spectacular")

adults tend to have assets and interests beyond your generic mind

ok I trying to focus here (looked at her again, couldn't resist lol)

now what the fuck is this white knight shit

I'd defend anybody who is honest from some bitch like you who only talks shit while anonymous

go play with yourself while calling other people degenerate faggot

I'm not engaging your desperate need for relevancy any further

>ok I trying to focus here (looked at her again, couldn't resist lol)

Saggy niggertits

You must be new here

>fuck you & your inferior shitty taste buds. you come in acting like you're a decent fucking human being & then throw that in like it's a package deal? you bestial, cretinous, inbred renaissance of genetic failure. what hellish, stygian nightmare of an existence could damage a human being so critically. fucking hell.

Lol

>is knitting your only hobby, or have you picked anything else up?
I play the recorder.

So other than calling me a cute pet name, what else do you like to do for fun, faggot?

I can only pray your ban will be long enough that you find another board to whore yourself out on.

Lol k