So how do you feel about him playing at Trump's inauguration Sup Forums?

So how do you feel about him playing at Trump's inauguration Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJFC2WM_pnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf I like Kayne now. Wait...I already liked Kanye

Through the straight jacket when ?

Kanye is still an idiot. Attention whoring by supporting Trump doesn't win any points for me.

I would praise Kek for being in the greatest timeline.

>implying that he's someone

He's trying to bang TayTay, Trump will make it happen.

Negro-Slayer comments incoming

Fuck
NO!

worried about a stupid rant.

This here. You bandwagonning fucks on Sup Forums will never learn if you don't understand this

He's been MK'd. Wouldn't trust him.

>doesn't win any points for me
I can bet your comment would have really made Kayne think

They should play this at Trump's inauguration.

youtu.be/cJFC2WM_pnI

Beats Beyonshit playing at Hillary's.

>So how do you feel about him playing at Trump's inauguration Sup Forums?

embarassed

I will never understand America's proclivity to mix celebrities and pop culture with politics. Perhaps the United States really are Rome in 400AD.

I want to see him and his white goddess Taylor Swift do a duet

You mean this illiterate Ebonics speaking negro, who can't even speak in coherent sentences isn't /ourguy/?

But \poL] told me he was "WOKE" and "REDPILLED AF" (no sources)!!!

If that dumb nigger was capable of thinking, maybe it would have.

/thread.

West's narcissism rubs off Trumps. He confuses himself with being a man of worth, the reality that is West is he is a fucking cartoon character in human form.

God damn talented in music due but a couple of notches down from his ego.

Yeezy for Preezy 2024

I dont care what Celebrities say or do.
They've never swayed me one way or another.
Fuck them.

He should play Touch The Sky, and Good Life. I'd be okay with that.

>Kanye
>playing anything
you're an idiot, he's just a front man that reads what other people wrote

yes

you deserved dubbs with that

>white goddess
WE

he's just autistic like most whiteys on this board, but he's autistic in a nigger way

the man went in national television and did what no one else would do, call out the bush administration for their shit tier handling of Katrina

He doesn't hate all white people. He would be broke if white people didn't buy his music. He just wants to make other niggers proud in this country.

VEY

He writes complete sentences on Twitter, which isn't really too common.

>call out the bush administration for their shit tier handling of Katrina

Dumb niggers too stupid to get out of the path of a cat 5 hurricane. You can't fix nigger.

Good move. Demonstrate that he's down with the bruthas. Not expecting anything, but if he was able to resonate with the responsible black community and they buy into the program, yuge plus for the country. In fact without everyone pulling together will things change enough to really make a real difference?

>tfw Dahvie Vanity still exists
>tfw nobody even knows how the fuck old he is

>He doesn't hate all white people
Sure he does, he just doesn't outright admit it because, like you said, most of his fanbase consists of teenage wiggers.

You guys get it, but redddit faggots here don't.

It's the same reason why all the Milo faggotry only lasted two weeks here but continues in twitter and redddit. I fucking hate normies so much, the only good thing about Kanye is the potential for his followers to get redpilled about the Jew. We have to look at the overall picture, the more nogs that start fighting their Jewmasters the better..

I like Kayne and his antics. So I feel fine.

Remember My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the past 20 years objectively and you're a tryhard faggot if you don't like Ye.

If he plays an original diss about the globalists, sure, alternatively, he could play alabama nigger as a form of protest against political correctness.

It's a great way to cockblock BLM if you think about it.