TRUMP TRYING TO SHUT DOWN CHRISTIAN CHURCES

“The very viability of our churches—these are our church members,” he said. “You’re talking about shutting down churches. If you would ever deport 11, 12 million people, you would shut down so many Latino churches. And I mean so many in thousands, without any hyperbole.”

Good job athiests, you've finally won. The west is finished

Churches taxed when

wtf i'm a cruz missile now

This is not a laughing matter. Thousands, literally thousands of Christians will be shut down by trump and that is not a hyperbole

>you would shut down so many Latino churches
Spic and nigger churches are political staging grounds for the democrat party. Many of them should have tax exempt status taken from them. Honestly, it'd be great if they did the same to mosques, synagogues, and catholic pedophile churches.

Evangelical jihadis wanting their version of sharia for America as usual.

How about you cucks read the consitution for once?

ENJOY HELL you non Christian DEGENERACY

UHHHHH where is his ear?

who cut off his ears?

Spic Catholicism is nothing. It's basically atheism but with a belief in a God that will always favor you as long as you perform ceremonies and go to church every sunday. Zero religious morals.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no christian churches that are going to be harmed in this.

fucking bosmer desu

>deporting illegal immigrants means less attendance at church

k

An unethical surgeon.

Donald 'Prod Punisher' Trump

Who cares? Anyone who believes in an imaginary man in the sky is an untrustworthy buffoon. G'day.

Maybe choose a different topic to shill about? Most of us don't give a shit as those were churches that pretty much exclusively had illegal congregations anyways.

The cir-cuck-goycision doctors got to his ears. Cant have stinky ear wax and gauged earlobes. All for Vagoyna

Dick cheese is a nonexistent meme take it from me and it's not hard to prevent even if you bathe only once a week. It's ridiculous. I see no difference between it and OP pic but look how many cutlets there are not in the world but in our cuck countries versus how many OP pics there are

Fundamentalist Christianity is the only true form of Christianity
The pagan Roman church is a church of Satan!
The Bible is the word of God, every single letter is 100% fact.

this shouldn't be allowed to exist.

talk of peace and prosperity
suddenly destruction

>the only christians in the US are illegals

Jesus fucking Christ how stupid are these "journalists"?