>>102795160

They're fools to think the republicans gave a fuck about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/28/opinion/retired-coal-miners-losing-their-safety-net.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Country is 20 trillion in debt
>Giving a flying fuck about high school dropout coal miners

Trump said he would look after them.

>How Democrats lose in 2020, the post

Oh no, they are being smug! Better vote for the people who took away my insurance then. Also it's the fucking immigrants' fault I'm in such a shit situation, where is the wall I was promised?

I hope you have really thick skin, the next 4 years will all be about this.

>stealing is good

Yeah, ok

Why do Democrats still see themselves as the party of the "common" man or the working class? They're clearly much more comfortable in silicone valley than in a union hall. I know that Republicans in D.C. mostly look down on religious people even though they have to cater to an evangelical base, but the white leftists are no better in their looking down on the working classes they claim to represent.

There's so much going on psychologically with leftists that I'd love to understand but never will.

One of the top comments...
>"I take no pleasure in anyone suffering, but you’re right. Voting against one’s self interest (and that of the family) happens time and time again, because god / guns / gays / the other. So, it is what it is."
Self interest? When I vote my self interest I'm called "racist."

Idk, Bubba, maybe because it was them who helped these very non-Dems all along? 100k+ people, no longer insured in 2 weeks. And it was Mitch McConnell who axed the whole thing.

But hey, regulation is terrible for the little people, right?

>Poor brown people? Quick, pass some new tax laws and burn the Constitution?
>Poor white people? Hahaha. Dumbfuck rubes deserve everything they get.

Threads like these will never take off because Trump cucks can't defend this. So theyll avoid it all together

>being this dense, not even comprehending the article

Billy Bob, hold onto your Natty Light, it was the Dems who were fighting for the poor whites and Mitch McConnell himself who axed the thing.

nytimes.com/2016/11/28/opinion/retired-coal-miners-losing-their-safety-net.html

110.000 retired coal miners will no longer be insured in 2 weeks, thanks to GOP.

Good job, protecting the little guys!

Defend what? There's literally no argument here.

>Dems
>giving two shits about poor white people

Sure, w/e helps ya sleep at night.

>Dems actively giving a shit about poor white people is proof that they don't give a shit about poor white people

>dailykos
>kos
Get out of here, Micolash, quit shilling for the old ones.

Why don't you help them instead of virtue signalling on a Vietnamese soup recipe board?

Because I never claimed to care about humans. I want you all genocided.

This ,humans are better off dead.

There wouldn't be any coal miners anymore in the first place if Hillary won.

Let me make sure I have this straight:

>Someone takes a job that pays relatively well given its level of skill due to the risks, long-term medical issues being one of the most well-known
>Instead of planning ahead and saving some of the extra money to deal with the issues, the people expect the government to bail them out
>The government stops bailing them out
>They die, they aren't working so they aren't particularly important to the economy anyway

I'm supposed to feel bad about this?

>mining coal

Wtf, is america still in the 1800's?

No, the republifucks are trying to MAKE us go back to that hideous gilded age. That wonderful time when we had no child labor laws or environmental regulations when rivers caught fire and people sold their children.