“Merkel’s shame”: Map shows Muslim migrants have committed sex assaults everywhere in Germany

> Shocking figures show 2,125 people were sexually assaulted, 199 were raped and and 380 were molested in swimming baths…

> Sickeningly, children are often the target of foreign sexual deviants across Germany….

Angela Merkel has a lot to be ashamed about in earning her reputation as the Western political icon of leadership failure in managing immigration, putting her own German citizenry in harm’s way due to the savagery of unscreened Muslim immigrants. Remember her words: “We can do this” — despite urgent warnings about the difficulty, if not impossibility, of successfully integrating hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers. Angela Merkel should try telling each victim of assault “we can do this,” including the parents of children assaulted at swimming pools.

Recently, Merkel shamelessly tried to do an about-face to save her own skin from political suicide, stating about the refugee crisis that “it never must be repeated.”

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/merkels-shame-map-shows-muslim-migrants-have-committed-sex-assaults-everywhere-in-germany

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/merkels-shame-map-shows-muslim-migrants-have-committed-sex-assaults-everywhere-in-germany
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
dw.com/en/germany-marks-steep-drop-in-migrant-arrivals/a-19388287
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/6/refugees-germany-more-than-1million.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Nothing feels better than when the truth comes out after so many lies have been forcefed to us. E.G. NO ONE knew or cared about how much Hillary lied and how scandalous she was until Trump BTFO'd her, and now it seems to be common knowledge of how criminal she is.

I hope the same will happen to the great failure of multiculturalism and immigration in Europe before it is too late.

you know what? Fuck it. I am going to bump it again. I am pissed off today.

STOP IT WITH THIS FAKE NEWS.

trust the german government, they know what they are doing. just listen to your merkel germany, she knows what is best for you

>199 were raped and and 380 were molested in swimming baths

not an argument. those were sexual emergencies

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

a based banana bender. I like it.

It's not rape in their native land, bigots.

You should be tortured to death ASAP you worthless mudslime.

kill yourself

Excellent bait, absolutely scrumptious. I rate it 8/10. You sound exactly like a brainwashed liberal.

Thanks for recording my correct, Mr.Rubinstein

2,125 out of 80,000,000 were assaulted
That's like 0,00026562% of the population, are germans supposed to be worried?

Also >jihadwatch.org
nice source

>jihadwatch
you can do better, right?

Merkel is a piece of shit

>jihadwatch.org/2016/12/merkels-shame-map-shows-muslim-migrants-have-committed-sex-assaults-everywhere-in-germany

this would be so much for useful if they gave the time frame of the attacks.

If they said "all attacks recorded since january 1 2015", or something then we could estimate a lower bound for the per-capita per year rate of sexual assault for refugees and compare it with natives.

But without the time period we can't really do that .

what is the current estimate for the total number of migrants in germany who have come since the start of the "refugee crisis" , say late 2013

whereas 7,000 rapes (not sexual assaults) occur per annum with Christian aggressors. Why focus on just one race/religion?

>people ITT too lazy to google multiple sources
alright faggots.

the fucking map exists, go find it you fucks

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

i bit for a second, nice one

no , 7354 occured in the whole of germany in 2014.

assuming 7000 of those were done by christians is not wise at all since german has a large atheist contingent and many of those rapes may have been committed by people of foreign backgrounds.

Germany is not the US, they have not normalized whites being preyed upon by shitskins

Because they weren't suppose to be there to begin with. If your house is burning down, I let you stay at my place, and you rale my family then you sir are a terrible guest.

ok so in the figures I can find
dw.com/en/germany-marks-steep-drop-in-migrant-arrivals/a-19388287
>Some 222,000 asylum-seekers have arrived in Germany since the start of the year, German Interior Minister de Maiziere said on Friday 08.07.2016
>Over 1.1 million people arrived in the country during 2015. The influx plummeted after January 2016, however, falling from some 91,700 newcomers to 16,300 in June.

so assuming june rate stayed steady, that gives an estimate of 220K + 3*16.3K = ~270K refugees in 2016

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/6/refugees-germany-more-than-1million.html
>Germany registered 1.1 million asylum seekers in 2015,
>The annual arrivals were a record for Europe's biggest economy and around five times more than in 2014.

So germany took in only ~220k refugees in 2014

which gives us a total of 270K + 220K + 1.1M = 1.59M "refugees taken in by germany since start of refugee crisis.

and in the year up to now, those 1.59 M refugees have committed 199 rapes. thus they've committed 125 rapes per million in this time period. and 12.5 rapes per 100K in this time period.
furthermore, this time period was only up to december 13, so 365-19 = 346 days rather than a full year. So the rate per year should be adjusted by a factor of 365/346 to 13.2 rapes per 100K

which , compared with the nationwide rape rate per year per hundred thousand in 2014 of 9.1 per 100K per year is 44% higher!

AND this is an extremely low lower bound because
1. many many more rapes will have been committed that were not recorded by police or only counted as assault in official attempts to minimise migrant crimes (leaked reports and statements from german police offices have confirmed intent to cover up and minimise migrant crimes)

2. many of those refugees will have had their status revoked and left, making the figure of 1.59 million high, so increasing the per capita rate

fake news everyone knows islam is peaceful and migrants are here to start a new hardworking life and flee their warzone