DEGENERACY

Just received this from my girlfriend.

Am I degenerate?

(The girlfriend is a social justice warrior btw)

If this is a troll, 10/10 bait.

Otherwise consider suicide for being a sack of shit.

She can fuck off. She deserves to get cucked. Go find that milf, and fuck her for real. Never get tired of winning.

Bait.
As if anybody from England even knows what degeneracy is.

I love how Sup Forums gets asshurt when a woman cheats or cucks her husband but it's A-okay when a man does it.

>Fee fees fee fees fee fees fee fees
God I hate women sometimes
But if pic is real then you are pretty fucking retarded for jerkin it and having her find out

Suicide is preferable to your current state

t. Someone in a fairly bad state

That's a nice palindrome you've got there, phampai. Witnessed.

Locks and keys my friend. The sexes are not equal.

good

never put pussy on a pedestal
never worship pussy
never prioritize pussy (especially a SJW)

remember, without pussy, women have no leverage, they bring nothing to them table in terms of relationships, etc. pussy is easily replaceable and has a short shelf life.

>mfw brits uncucking themselves since June 24, 2016.

>Sup Forums is one person
I think infidelity is fucking disgusting no matter what sex you are. If you don't give enough of a shit about your relationship to be loyal then just end it ffs

YES
E
S

>palindrome

found the autist redditor!

Only niggers would use that key to commit immoral acts.

what did you tell her to do?

Send her a text saying that you will ignore her misogynistic, ageist comments, but you can't defend her attachment to old, patriarchal systems of exclusives relationship that are only held in place by her internalized jealousy and shame that the male dominated society beat into her.

Your gf just wants you to fuck her instead of masturbate to some older woman

it isn't immoral though, that's the whole point

moral behavior for men and women is different, because they fill completely different roles in human society

Tell her to not be ageist.

yes, op

>falsley believing you can tell a female youre insecure

You fucked up big time bud.
Women put all their faith in men as so they can remain at the emotional level of a child

Pull yourself together and never admit weakness or cry infront of your woman again
t. Divorced after 9 years

sort yourself out

Stop.

post 40 year old whore's skype

I don't like when people use "fucking" every other word for emphasis.

Are you in a comitted relationship? If no then who cares. If yes then kill yourself.

Alpha

You understand that tears only settings her cunt right? Don't fall for the nice guy meme.

Women don't know what they want.
But we know what they need, food shelter and warmt.
Please, ignore her babbling and provide her some shelter, defuse her emotions by not making a big deal about it, assume a 'carry on' attitude.
if the shitstorm persists just dump her ass and find another.

Stop trying to repress my sexuality you self righteous conservative