VR Matrix Cuckshed

(((Google))) has already started building a Matrix-like VR Cuckshed world for you goyim.

wired.com/2016/12/googles-improbable-deal-recreate-real-world-vr/

>Founded by two Cambridge graduates and backed by $20 million in funding from the venture capitalists at Andreessen Horowitz

>

Would it really only take $20 million to recreate the whole world?

>Horowitz

Will it let us visit North Korea?

Don't you want to live in a perfect world, goy?

depends on the degree of similiarity

Short answer, yes. Jews have inflated the price of everything by over 100 fold just so they can skim off the top unnoticed. In reality, things like a computer should be no more expensive than a sack of potatoes.

is that Everquest Landmark?

STOP CERN

Remember when that other company was trying to do the same thing then they suddenly abandoned the project now Google is doing the same thing I wonder what the reasoning behind this could be.

What exactly is the problem with VR?

thats hell lot of work

Yes, why not? Why not live in a world that is created to be perfect? Man is a more benevolent God than God. We see imperfection in the world and wish to create a new one without imperfections.

You obviously can't be hooked up 24/7, but you can enjoy a literal perfect world, where no one can get cancer, where no one is ugly, where you can relax.

>Google is creating extremely intelligent AI
>Google hired Ray Kurzweil for a big position
>Google is making a very version of the real world
What's their endgame?

Where none of it is real and you're still sitting in your fucking house while staring at animated images on a headset. Sounds like a suitable replacement for the real world!

Good goy! Just relax in your imaginary world while we take care of business in the real world.
A pacified goy is a good goy.

If this is multiplayer, where will we lay claim to the Sup Forums mansion?

>Make false world
>Conquer it in the name of Hitler
>Make Anime (sub)Real

yeah they aren't going to include the hollow earth parts because they don't want you to know about it

I'm ok with this. It's always been a dream of mine to live long enough to have fully immersive VR world and adventures. There are multiple path's a civilization can take when evolving, but in the end it forks between 2, reality and virtual reality.

It is multiplayer, but the world is so big the probability of finding another player is almost zero.

Why are you creating the real world and not an anime world or a world that caters to my very specific and awkward fetish?

>someone bought it

So just how likely is it to be any good?

You are a heretic.

Kek