Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=SfAbYlFqut4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

sure. enough voted for trump so its cool by me

No

But they voted at a lower rate than men did for Trump, that seems to be enough of a problem. Hell, only 40% of Austrian women voted for Hoffer, that's also a problem. Women vote further left and for bigger government. They also get more stressed out by conflict so they are more likely to fold and give into the demands of others than fight upon need or principle. Finally they, especially white women, have this altruistic outgroup mentality that leads to mass third world immigration.

Yes.

>should people under 100iq be allowed to vote?
fify

They can vote with my dick.

No, worst mistake in the west in recent years other than cucking hitler and world war 1

If they own land, are married and are over the age of 25 then yes.

Oy vey, thank you chaim

Who the fuck cares, didn't the current american election prove that the people don't vote for the president; and that it's all a fucking waste of time, and some select few retards actually choose the leader of the nation?

Hi

Who is this semen demon?

Uhh... Yes. Why would you take away this right. What year is it, 1891 ?

No clue. I much prefer this sort of chick though than what's in the OP.

No, retard, the latest election proved the exact opposite. Of course you wouldn't have noticed, you were too busy having your teeth smashed out with a brick while posting cringeworthy Hillary memes.

>Uhh... Yes.
Roastie detected

You're way too optimistic if you think women actually browse Sup Forums

I'm a woman and browse Sup Forums.

Yes, obviously

You know the rules, kike. Post tits with timestamp

Sure, and I'm Nixon's secret grandchild.

There have been multiple confirmed roasties with timestamps and all.

Nice (((Flag)))

There's a difference between "browse Sup Forums" and "came to Sup Forums once for attention"

Sure thing

Go look up electoral college on google. I just did, pretty much what the fuck I just said... Who the fuck are they and who picks the electors?

"The Electoral College is a process, not a place. The founding fathers established it in the Constitution as a compromise between election of the President by a vote in Congress and election of the President by a popular vote of qualified citizens. ... The Electoral College consists of 538 electors."

So what the fuck are you trying to say you fucking nigger, wasn't the democracy supposed to have their laeder selected by the public rather than a select few, which would make your country an oligarchy. Shut the fuck up retard, your vote doesn't count, and no one cares about the voting rights of your inbred daughter either.

No

Wrong because you're an Australian, ergo your opinion is worthless.

Ditto but you're a Jew.

Ditto but you're a leaf.

vote yes
drive no

no

They shouldn't even be literate

You realize that not letting half the population vote is just saying I disagree with another opinion, so what is the point of voting or having democracy then at all?

Fuck no.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

If they aren't allowed to vote they aren't allowed to be taxed

No taxation without representation

No

Women too scary with their votes and brains

Every adult citizen has a responsibility to vote.

Also how salty are you about the fact that there were probably women among that 500 something people that got to vote for your president, and your retarded ass didn't. Really makes you think eh?

Not an argument

Biggest mistake of males allowing the women to get a job and to vote. Thats why we have all these problems migrations, depression, recession, mixing bullshit, good goyim work for 40 hours a week and have a mortgage that you will never be able to pay off.

it wasn't an argument, i was just expressing my fear for emancipated and educated women

Cuz they're retarded, and I gave them a redpill laxative stating that they didn't actually get to vote for shit, and women did.

Lol, now they're gonna get really mad and smash their computer and rape their sister. Lol that feel when there are literally women who got to vote for the president but you didn't.

Sometimes I thought guys like you were trolls but I realize with the publicity of Sup Forums you're a stranger or possibly from Reddit.

First of all we don't have a democracy. We have a republic. Different in America than in Australia. But as far as I understand you elect representatives who then represent you. So we don't have a total democracy. Also we have restrictions on age. So again, we don't have a complete democracy.

Democracies are bad. Even in the West (including Australia and NZ). Our system is destroying itself. Women vote for expansive government and generally not with reasoning. Neither do most men. That's why historically when voting rights have been granted to populace it was restricted to land owning men over the age of 20 or 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfAbYlFqut4

Yes.

No.

no

Brainless Aussie spouting the rhetoric he had programmed into him from the TV and school.

According to a New Zealand study the average woman costs the state $150k in her lifetime.

No

a canadian on an israeli proxy
FailFish

lol cuck

absolutely not

Oy gevalt, thank you for the advice, my dear kike!

read the question you dumb cunt.

post op or pre?

Fuck off kike

Subtle Israeli bants are the best.

We need a theocracy
Man kind need vision to aspire to in order to succeed
Taoism or Zen Buddhism fits the bill but need a little tweaking

Not an argument you gay bogan

Retard. Buddhism is atheistic. This is board is full of stupid faggots.

...is that what Amy schumer looks like without the blubber?

Lol no. Women are designed to be nurturers for their children, and cooks. Men are designed to do everything else.

wasnt starting an argument you useless cunt

>cooks
gender neutral

>First of all we don't have a democracy. We have a republic.
Said the guy posting with an aussie flag... wtf?
Australia is a constitutional monarchy with a democratically elected parliament.
The US is a Democratic Republic with a directly elected legislature and a president selected by state representatives (who just happen to currently be selected by ballot)

In a sufficiently stable and educated populace, democracies are fine.

> lol cuck
every man is a cuck LEL

For being atheistic, they have a pretty brutal conception of hell.

Certainly not. Unfortunately people think that a nation is composed of persons rather than households, so it won't be easy to take the vote from women.

Not at all.
If you don't vote you're not a citizen but a subject.
You have rights as a citizen (morally) dependent on your active participation in the political process.
In a democracy it's the responsibility of the people to actively manage their representatives.

Woman shouldn't exist anymore.

One of the sharpest edges I've ever seen

Not an argument

that's not proving a point, and I said needs tweaking. There clearly isn't a God that cares about individuals, but there may be a universal type of consciousness. Never the less we must seek truth of what is the fact of or biology and place in the universe

You have autism user

Only if an adult man, who has served in the military, and also owns property in the United States allows his wife to do so.

No, their whole decision process is based on emotions or attraction.

And in the case of voting, securing resources

Yes, I hate conservatards, women have conscience and emotions

Only people who have directly had to pay, hrm... lets say $1000 in property taxes in the year of the vote should be allowed to.

literally not an argument wow

No. It leads to all the bullshit we have in western democracy today. We can't even have proper debates anymore.

No, one vote per family.

Because it all degrades in muh feels or think of the children. Fuck all betas that allowed this to happen.

>Hurr durr they have feefees and can think durr hurr
Why not also give voting rights to chimps? after all they can reason and can be sad and happy.

as a country and world we'd have been better off if they didn't.

Men are responsible of all the mess and wars on this planet

Post tits

There wouldn't be something to mess at all if everyone thought like women.

we should.

the election would have turned out the same. There aren't enough chimps in the country to have changed the outcome.

plus no studies on which party or candidate chimps prefer either geographically or on the whole. We also don't know their participation rate

women don't browse Sup Forums and if they do they can fuck off.

It's time for a cull. All niggers and retards will be violently executed as per the nature of a fundamentally just universe.

and also all of the great things. Just the way it is I guess.

It's entirely infeasible to disallow these days. Anyways I strongly think yes. If there's a genuine problem with that improve education or some such.

chinese symbol for the word 'argument' is 2 women talking

Tits or GTFO

Men are responsible for all progress on this planet.

Get out of my country faggot