OPERATION - BURY THE STAR WARS

Yes, BABY!! We're doing this. We are going to bury this SJW crap.

No more SJW bullcrap.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

>TOMATOES
rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story

>IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Metacritic
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story

WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

I'm gonna go see it and I'm pretty excited about it

>we Kirk Cameron now

cant wait to watch this lol

Bump fuck kikes

Please people, you can't give this bazingafest more importance than it already has...
Its just disney jewing up a brand to the ground.

Anything you do against them will probably cause a streisand effect and generate a thousand articles on buzzfeed.
Just let it die already, man i am so tired of star wars.

who is this semon demon

Princess Leia?

We can do better. Cucked MSM will just cry about it like with the post-debate online polls. How do we enlighten people about Disney and their SJW garbage? Disney slides its big diseased cock down [white] people's throats and they respond with, "Thanks, here's ten bucks."

We have to absolutely smear Disney. We have to drive them down to the infernal pit, to be consumed by the unquenchable flame. We have to make them first subconsciously, then consciously, synonymous with cucked culture. What is the first step?

>the woman is on top with several male characters beneath her
More sjw brainwashing for the masses.

Bump because this is important. Disney is the ultimate cucked Jew.

They are an abomination morally, ethically, and artistically. They have sacrificed themselves upon the altars of Balaam and Moloch. We must bring them down.

>bullcrap

are you a fucking jizz guzzling nigger or what

get this faggot-ass underage kid off my fucking board

i hope you die in a garbage fire and have your ashes dumped inside a rotting hog carcass

>Nothing justifies profanity

t. Stonewall Jackson

People butt hurt that the director said they are a white supremacist group

>what are storm troopers

No, because he tied it to the Trump protests. Pay attention, nigger.

Too kek Zika bro

Felicity Jones.

I'm not going to see it based on the fact that the force awakens was a steaming pile of unoriginal dog shit.

>Gonna watch it
>Probably gonna enjoy it too

Cry more, faggot.

This why we have shitty movies. Aussies and leafs eat this garbage up overseas. Battleship made 65 million here and 236 million overseas.

>Disney slides its big diseased cock down [white] people's throats and they respond with, "Thanks, here's ten bucks."

How is this SJW crap? I don't really follow Star Wars so idk much about the lore.

I need spoilers for the film. All I have is that all the main rebel characters die and vader is nude for one scene.

It was always very male centric. The hero rescues the princess like in a fairy tale. Now it's "empowered" women. The executive producer said they no longer have to cater to male fans. Same thing happened to the Bond franchise.

The director on twitter said it is about a diverse group fighting white supremacists. He posted along with it a picture of the rebel emblem with the safety pin thing the #NotMyPresident retards use. Remark was oked by Disney. This is subliminal SJW cuckery at its finest.

Not for shit, the guy's hands don't look proportionate.

just ignore it like everyone in Sup Forums is already doing
don't make theses shitty threads

Spoilers:
God bless Sup Forums!

The main problem in my opinion is not the "diversity" main cast but that the bad guys are only whites.

Basically the producers are shameless hypocrits

OwO what's this?? This would surely convince my friends to boycott.

how come you nazis can read volumes into your kek shit but can't pick up on the basic themes of the movies you love like star wars or the matrix? and then you get mad when someone points out that all good art is made to convey the message that what you believe is wrong, tolerance and love are the only roads to peace. how dumb are you fucks?

What about the Clone Wars? You people didn't give a shit when one of the main characters was an underaged girl.

WHERE THE FUCK IS WEDGE ANTILLES. I FUCKING HATE YOU DISNEY

REEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

I have the best hands. Two of them too!

did we seriously watch the same OT?

Princess Leia's intro had her shoot a storm trooper, resist a torture droid, and fight their way off the death star. its quite clear she was an integral leader to the rebels from the get-go, not some useless dead weight

>t. Stonewall Jackson
this makes me wana cancel my ticket with my sister

women arent men
they in thier mind thnk they can be
but they cant
just watch marines phsyical test

Who wants to watch a movie full of losers.
Im a winner.