Y'all ready for 4 dollar gasoline?

Y'all ready for 4 dollar gasoline?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fendippitous_Eggmen
wsj.com/articles/oil-down-on-bearish-outlook-1469441508
marketwatch.com/story/why-oil-prices-have-nowhere-left-to-go-but-down-2016-05-04
weforum.org/agenda/2016/05/why-are-oil-prices-so-low
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/business/energy-environment/oil-prices.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

canadian dollars or real ones?

Thanks, Obama

It's $2.20 where I live

Thank your new secretary of state

Not bad. $2.37 last time I had to fill up and that was thanksgiving travel weekend.

What about shale oil?

>Trump removes feather from DAPL protest
>petrol floods market
>price of gasoline plummets
I'm okay with this.

American dollars or fake Canadian ones?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fendippitous_Eggmen

He isn't even in office.

Did you also miss the fact that OPEC countries agreed to decrease oil production?

look, don't say "y'all", leaf fag, OK?

what did you post gallons and not litres?

Of course! The days of obama $2 gas are over! Its time to make russia strong again! $5 gas here we come!

lmao thats why I posted the thread lamebrain

Russia (your new boss) and Saudi (your other boss) are going to C U C K us producers in north american fucking hard

YEEEEE HAWWW
YIP YIP YIP RIDE EM LIL DOGGY
LITTLE OLD LADY WHO

It's $1.78 where I live

>leaf

>his girlfriend isn't HOT for the KNOT

Why even live?

Saudi over producing was cucking US production. Canadian production too, leaf.

So how the fuck is Saudi decreasing production going to hurt us dumb dumb?

>Manage to find a used luxury car for cheap.
>Drives great, goes fast, hyper comfy, big aftermarket.
>Only takes premium gas or the whole car throws a fit.

Just fug my wallet up.

Keeps the Google's more at home

gonna be awesome for me. i own mineral rights in Midland, TX and get mailbox money every month.

Really? I just sprung for a car that takes premium, but the MPG improvement over my old one makes it come out the same in terms of dollars per mile.

Plus it goes fast :D

DAMN SON, how much are we talking? How long have you had it? Just really curious thats all, i graduated with a BS in geology so this shit really interests me

By bringing gasoline prices to 4 dollars a gallon do you even read?

I started driving at the peak of the gas gouge right towards the end of W's administration. Fuck that shit fuck that shit in the ass, 3rd highest prices in the Union.

NEVER AGAIN.
STEAL GAS OR BUY FROM THIEVES.

I saw $1.98 yesterday.

1.99$ here. Melbourne Floridafag

>OPEC drives down the price of oil to try and drive US fracking operations out of business
>It fails
>LOL U GOT KEKED

There by being more expensive than US produced oil? I know they don't teach supply and demand in commie countries but God damn.

Why do you call a liquid gas?

You are so fucking stupid, you have to be some brainless chink thats lived in snownigger land for the past 6 months. OVERPRODUCTION FROM OPEC caused a global glut in oil, resulting in plummeting price per barrel. A CUT in production reduces supply, with demand unchanged, resulting in increases in price per barrel. do us ALL a favor and kill yourself you faggot

Same reason we call transmissions trannys I suppose.

4 dollars would still be cheaper then what i am paying now, feels bad man

holy shit you really are that dumb, no wonder!

Expensive to extract and refine. This is why domestic oil production took a hit when oil prices went down. The middle east's oil is cheaper and easier to extract which is why they essentially have a monopoly on oil. If they lower prices domestic sources like tar sands and oil shale are no longer profitable.

and the gas price goes up omg your fucking dumbbbbbbbbb!

Only poor people even give a shit

shale oil was good to go at about $60 - $100 a barrel. light up those calgary oil towns again!

Im not saying otherwise you turbo manlet autist, just setting the record straight over your blatant lies
hereyou still havent off'd yourself, SHAME

underrated

some call it corn, we call it maize.

it is GASOLINE

Haha you think oil is a free market or something? Mudslimes are undercutting us, that's the real reason oil prices have dropped so low. Not for much longer though.

Yes I have a prius and average 45 mpg without trying. I'm an infantryman and always conceal carry. The ultimate sleeper vehicle.

Truck cucks btfo.

Surely it's petrol, I mean it comes from petroleum

$1.82 senpai

Lots of stuff comes from petroleum. We don't just call all of those things petrol.

>laid off oil worker
I cream my shorts just thinking about it.

Why don't you just pour maple syrup in the tank

Please, lets see some sources. Meanwhile ill provide mine:

wsj.com/articles/oil-down-on-bearish-outlook-1469441508

marketwatch.com/story/why-oil-prices-have-nowhere-left-to-go-but-down-2016-05-04

weforum.org/agenda/2016/05/why-are-oil-prices-so-low

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/business/energy-environment/oil-prices.html?_r=0

The eternal leaf is far too obsessed with american politics.

Shut the fuck up fellow leaf, you are making us look bad. You fucking mongoloid retard fuck. You have no clue what you are talking about. By the way you mist be at least 18 to post here. Fuck off idiot.

This guys knows what the fuck is up. They bring the price up all they want, but there is a ceiling because US shale oil will prevent it from going any higher.

I don't know the exact numbers but technology has improved a bit since those 60-100 numbers were true.

How does one get in on this?

To be fair the entire world is. None of their pitiful countries have much power.

No you dont understand when Saudi cuts production it disappears and never comes back again and undercut 60 dollar shale to meet demand ever step of the way and stay as the swing producer

>Wall Street Jewrnal
>Marketjew
>WeJew
>Jew York Times

Try harder, low-energy shilling.

What's a gallon?

oh, we sure did notice. 'Tis why the Saudis fucked the markets trying to fuck with your shale/fracking but ended up driving alberta out of the market.

It had the residual effect on the rest of us as showing how fragile is our 3rd world economy.

The amount of water that goes down a urinal when you flush or in one of those 90deg V6s they used to use.

>what are reserves
Go back to sucking your mommy off you fucking retard

KEK, living a life of delusion. I hate the kikes, but dont be obtuse to the point of thinking every news source is a conspiracy against the west.

I remember hearing 40 a barrel for the big shale wells that aren't too hard to get at. Sup Forums is so full of geologists I'm sure one will wander along and correct me if I'm wrong.

>Obama $2 gas
You mean American Fracking $2 gas which Obama fought as hard as he could.

As usual, king nigger opposed it because it might have actually benefited Americans.

Typical Canadian ignorance.

>60 dollar shale

more like 50 nowadays. fracking tech is dope.

what if I pee more is a gallon flexible?

A

The way modern plumbing is designed, it will displace the water in the trap as you pee into it. The flush quantity is merely calibrated to cause it to flush rather than be displaced. In America, you can pee as much as you want.

my mom isn't you dad. ANd I didn't suck him off he sucked off my dog (pictured) before I slit his throat and drank his blood p. fun watching your mom cry over his dead body tho!

people have to die.

>Just moved half a mile away from my office

Get fucked commuterfags

>caused a global glut in oil, resulting in plummeting price per barrel.

I can imagine Trump negotiating us into a position where the Saudis pay us to consume their oil

There is money to be made. If the US has to depend on domestic oil sources the technology will improve rapidly.

I wonder which one of those crude oil producing countries will economically collapse next when the US isn't sucking their oil titties.

You have to also consider the cost of transporting that oil. Yes it's harder to extract shale but you also don't have to ship that shit out of third world hell holes.

Back to Sup Forums, kid

Obama brought gas prices down and crippled your precious beloved russia. Trump will bring gas prices back up to make Russia strong again.

waddup bush

Target identified.

pretty faggy looking pit, probably can't even pull a metric ton 5 feet

WTI is inversely related to the US dollar. High oil is bad for the economy. Tillerson will want it right where it is. Producers make money without draining reserves.

lmao you pussy.

>g..g.gg.ggo back tt.tt.ttto *sniff* bb..bbb.bbbbb.bbbbb....BEE!

What policy did Obama enact that resulted in lower gas price?

>In America, you can pee as much as you want.
God bless the USA.

That your kid, faggot? Posting cp on Sup Forums is a bad fucking idea.

Okay, now what?

nice image bro, keep it up!

>charging 9/10ths of a cent.
How?

>a fucking leaf

When? Before or after Saudi Arabia stops flooding the market with their oil and we start fracking again?

you know, people who die and leave stuff to you in a will.

Why dont you just use uber?

>$0 insurance
>$0 gas
>$0 maintenance
>$0 downpayment
>dont have to ever drive

literally you have to be fucking stupid or live in the middle of nowhere not to use it

Obama invented fracking.

Because driving is one of those simple joys in life that helps make the rest of it worth putting up with.

How long until full electric is affordable? By affordable, I mean sub 40k

I enjoy driving and I like having my own car that I can drive wherever and whenever the hell I want so I don't have to wait on some nu-male in a honda civic. And I'm not a poorfag.

The Skin-Taker would own us all in the end, gnawing upon our skins and gnashing us between his horizontal-sliding jaws. There was nothing to be done—nothing that could stop it

By his magical negro powers