Be me

>be me
>live in ultra-blue state
>all friends, girlfriend are all very liberal
>pretend to support diversity, gay rights, BLM etc.
>pretend to hate Trump and think Christian Conservatives are crazy
>in reality I'm an arch-right winger who is very anti-immigration, disgusted by faggots, a racial realist and I vote red every election even though my vote doesn't matter

Anyone else?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

I live in Connecticut but at least my county is red. Massachusetts is disgusting.

>racial realist

racist democrat detected, trump is for everyone

you're the kind of cuck that would suck a black dude's dick to prepare him to fuck your girlfriend

>having liberal friends
Why? How do you not silently suffer every time you're with them? It can't be worth it

he doesn't really, he's exaggerating to make the point

This. Ditch them immediately and dump your gf

Never trust a leftist in life. They will continuously stab you in the back over and over again. ESPECIALLY a woman.

You'll make better friends, we promise.

It's not worth the trouble of letting people know, obviously you know that.

I just wish these liberals knew that the easy world they live in was built on the very ideals they hate.
Or think they hate.

It's my experience that even the liberals who talk shit about racial issues in Massachusetts are still huge racists.

They need a holiday or something in south Atlanta where they could maybe get out of their bubbles like "buzzfeed told me white males are raysist, lol" .

You aren't alone, but you need to be careful about your power level.

We don't talk about politics all the time. Limiting myself to conservative friends would limit me to like 2-3 old people.

I live in So Cal, so I am kinda in the same boat. But I have no issue stating my beliefs, regardless if people are upset about it or not.

Honestly it's not hard to know a single conservative if you're in a uni doing a certain subject.

Gotta make friends with sports people, they're usually more masculine than the average cuck

>They will continuously stab you in the back over and over again
This is the exact character trait that makes them leftists in the first place. They betray their natural in-group and try to maintain a connection to others (minorities) so that they can pick the winning side without REALLY fighting for either. They are slimey cowards.

Masshole here. Town voted Trump. Most people I know from MA don't give a shit who won.

>pretend
that's why everything is the way it is
having the correct views is worse than useless if you won't express them

Massachusetts is slowly getting redpilled in the south eastern corner. The quadrant that starts with south westport up to bridgewater east to plymouth, and south to the south coast is becoming more and more republican.

Why not have some balls and admit where you stand?

I told my friends about a year ago (maybe more) that I was becoming more conservative

They disagree with me but it's fun arguing with them.

>pretend
why? do they care about politics that much that you couldn't be friends if you disagree? if that's the case why would you be friends at all?

>literally being such a spineless coward that you can't even speak your mind
Neck yourself

Wicked awesome, fella.

Never had to do that because I grew up in the eighties.

same f@m, essex county represent, gas the all minorities except the skilled workers.

Don't participate in the spiral of silence. Be brave, stand your ground.

Same in Connecticut, a second county flipped for Trump this election. There will be a Republican governor too, Malloy won literally a thousand votes or so last time.

I'm from Massachusetts dude and I have almost a dozen pretty fashy friends as well as TRS pool party group. It's not that hard to find a shit lord. I'm 22

Bridgewater represent here

You see user, you leave everything there, and move to a red state!

>pretend to be libtard
your a coward.grow some balls and grow some convictions.
your just as bad as the libtards you are enabling.

I'd love to move to TX from MA but there's too many mexicans. I ride motorcycles and I'm afraid to get wiped off the pavement by paco coming home from the bar.

Whats worse than all youe friends being faggots is that you are pretending to also be faggot to get the approval from more faggots. Thats so sad OP. You need to become a man who stands for what he believes in and isnt afraid to let it be known.

Why? A lot of my friends are somewhat leftist and I basically say whatever I think when it comes to politics.

howdy mass friend. quite the degeneracy we endure in the name of progression, isn't it?

>somewhat leftist

That's the trick.

>be from MA
>be a cuck
>think acting like a shill to impress your faggot friends is a great thing to post on Sup Forums.

Im from MA too op but I have integrity and a pair of balls. Fucking man up or go tits up.

Marylander here. I have no problem in speaking my mind despite being extremely right wing on most issues. You'd be surprised how many people wind up agreeing with me that were just afraid to say so without anyone else saying it first. Even red pilled all of my co-workers on many issues including Trump support.

You are pissing on the graves of the country's founders by letting some petty sjw fascists take away your right to free speech. You are a worm. And I am saying that as an immigrant.

that feel when Massachusetts will always be better than Connecticut and I will always be from Connecticut. Eternally second rate and I know it, we all know it. Even Rhode Island is better.

help us be better pls

Well they'd be the equivalent of Bernie Sanders people in the US, so that's considered left.

Sounds like hell. Stop being so cucked.

Just stay in the north of Texas, the south here has a lot of spics, especially liberals, try out whataburger sometime if you do come here in tx

It's a shame SJWism is so rampant in MA. I've visited a couple of times and even despite the liberalism it seems like a really nice place to live, at least compared to nearby states like NY, NJ, MD, PA and CT. New England in general is kind of like a little slice of "European America." Sadly, it's also going the way of Western Europe.

What happened this election though? I knew MA would go blue but I honestly thought that it would be very close because there is still a large working class, mostly Irish-American population, especially in the old mill towns. Did they vote Clinton because muh unions?

Basically this except I live in a country that's 75% left wing, not a blue state

What's the difference really, New England alone has more people than New Zealand.
I literally haven't left New England in over a decade fucking jesus i gotta get outta here

muh kennedys more than muh unions.

anybody from easthampton?

You should really move out. By staying undercover you are just contributing to the problem, that smug self-satisfied monolithic liberal attitude.

I escaped long ago and I won't even go back to visit, I get pissed off just thinking about it. I have a bunch of shit stored in somebody's basement too, I keep telling him I'll be up next summer to get it, every fucking year lol. Fuck those clowns.

I know the feeling user. I live in Seattle and it is the most faggy libtard city I have ever seen.