Is there a bigger bromance than the one between the UK and the US?

Is there a bigger bromance than the one between the UK and the US? .

I love you britbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best girl desu

if Farage was Remain I would probably despise his anime face, but since he's Leave and he talks shit directly to the EU, I'm a big fan

Shino X Alice is the purest love in anime desu

You know what, I don't even like the English. I think they've stabbed the white race in the back one too many times. I'm not even sure I like Emma Watson anymore.

Love you too senpai

Farage is someone with the balls to talk down to the EU. Love that guy.

Holy shit

USA and Russia.

Good thing England only makes up a total of 25% of the countries in the UK.

Nobody in the UK likes Emma Watson, she's a rich celebrity that does charity and humanitarian appearances to stay relevant. None of it is genuine, otherwise she would have said something original.

You know what, I don't even like the Americans. I think they've stabbed the burger in the bun one too many times. I'm not even sure I like Bald Eagles anymore.

Nay.

Nah London is like our California

Most of the country is white and not A multicultural shithole

I love this guy so much!

Have you retards ever heard of the revolutionary war? The Brits weren't such "bros" then were they?

FUCK THE UK

Who posts these generic fucking threads?
Get over yourselves, Jews!

lol

Yeah, and France wasn't so nice to us either, but we behaved like grown adults and moved on, brokered peace and became strong allies.

Maybe it's because the US hasn't been in existence as long as other developed nations (not even close), but I think you guys handle foreign politics very badly, with a lot of grudge.

DELETE THIS

All those redcoats have been sucking dirt for more than two-hundred years, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=22

People like current year man are the redcoats we need to be worried about.

We caused more casualties than we suffered. We took more ground than we lost. We won more battles than we lost. The only reason you have your independence is because we had to fight a fucking Empire on our doorstep.

Empire V Empire + Colony = Independence
Empire V Colony = Empire

Do you even basic logic?

> Autistic French screaming in the background.