Canada about to implement a carbon tax to save the world environment

>canada about to implement a carbon tax to save the world environment
>no one else in the world is going to do it
>we're gonna get taxed so china/india/africa/usa can continue ignoring the environment

Is Canada about to commit economic suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-in-pay-dispute-leave-fort-mcmurray-1.3631385
globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/nuclear-reactor-controversial-1.404915
youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

who dumb enough to get fire taxed
fire good. fire free.
ash from fire GOOD for soil
plant make oxygen
EQUILIBRIUM

the horse is dead. I dont feel the beating anymore

Poor Alberta

>no jobs
>oil sands
>abandoned industrial equipment everywhere
>flat nothingness as far as the eye can see
>lost of blue collar guys out of work with families to feed

Alberta under the Liberals can be the setting of the next Mad Max movie.

>Carbon tax
You are cucked far beyond everything I could even imagine.

Top fucking kek. Fuck Alberta. Keep telling us how canada survives off you oilniggers when you can't even keep your only industry afloat.

top kek

Alberta cucks BTFO

We already have a damn near negative carbon footprint and didn't Australia already try the same type of tax and it failed miserably? What is Trudeau even gonna do with the money, how will it help? This is such a scam and everyone knows it. Ontario is a teaser trailer of what the country will look like after a year of this scam tax (which by the way has a separate tax on it).

How fucked is Canada honestly?

>canada sinking lower

thank god you faggots are just second hand americans anyway

your entire identity revolves around telling people you arent american LMAO

into the burn bin LEAF

>see posts like this every day
>yet people still wonder why QC wants to separate

Why would you not want to be American? Never understand.

Dumb berry picker move to frozen land where berry no grow. Something wrong with leaf.

Leftists rekking themselves even more. Good. They deserve it for betraying God.

>Alberta under the Liberals
Its not like Liberals caused the glut

cucks
enjoy poverty

I fucking hate trudeau so damn much

>What is Trudeau even gonna do with the money,
Pass it out to immigrants, neets, and single mothers as a government sanctioned vote buying scheme
>how will it help?
It will get him elected again, so I would say yes.. it will help him immensely.

>Implementing a tax to solve a problem that was made up by (((them))) to cuck western nations
Cuckteau is gonna use the money to build Mosques to hasten the demise of Canada.

>carbon tax
Gotta pay for the Syrian refugees somehow, goyim.

just put a non-restricted firearm in my mouth and pull the trigger

>Equality of outcome
these are always genius

silly canadians get what they deserve

Trudeau will not make it past 4 years, don't worry. Canadian politics tends to lag a few years behind American.

Thank you Justin, doing what needs to be done while other countries stand idly by while climate change continues to spiral out of control.
Canada is truly the most advanced country in the world. God bless Canada

but you get an offset for all those trees, right? you might make some money.?.

SHould have exterminated you filth when we had the chance, fortunately immigration is doing what the family compact couldn't

Lel our leftist government did that a few years ago and then our right wing government took it away again.

Fuck the carbon tax just nuke China and India.

Canada will never, EVER move back to the right again. White canadians (especially millenials) are the biggest cucks on earth.

You don't even have to nuke them, just stop trading with them, stop letting your companies outsource there, and they'll implode all by themselves.

I fucking put $300,000 on massive option play that oil was going to plummet at $43'ish with complicated option plays below $40, and this piece of shit fire started by either Venezuelan or Russian agents to keep oil prices high fucking wiped me out

then this stupid cuck turns down help from Russia which could have put this fire out in a few days instead of weeks so he can call in useless South African niggers (only blacks, no whites) that didn't know how to firefight, ended up doing nothing, then bitching about their pay

most useless fuck in the world and I hope Canada burns

I'm leaving this useless fucking country

Why did you vote for this fucker?

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-in-pay-dispute-leave-fort-mcmurray-1.3631385

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

WTF HE TUYRNS DOWN MEXICAN AND RUSSIAN HELP THEN GETS SOUTH AFRICANS?????????????????????????

OH WHO FUCKING CARES LETS LET CANADA BURN WE DONT NEED AN ECONOMY

because the CBC spent 4 years talking about how harper is hitler and our idiot citizens trust the CBC more than their own families

Canada is going to get fucking raped once the housing bubble finally collapses, that will bankrupt the Canadian government for many, many years, many homeowners will kill themselves since the CMHC can come after them for defaulted debt forever, and the Canadian economy will cease to exist since everything is bought on Home Equity Lines of Credit at the moment

SAVE US KEVIN OLEARY.

When Oleary takes over all the jobs Trump brings back will be brought up north

>Is Canada about to commit economic suicide?
I fucking hope so. The sooner you hit rock bottom the sooner you can get the reality check you desperately need.

Whites are not fucked. We have a silent majority just like the U.S. My whole family hates immigrants, my in laws hate immigrants. All my friends hate immigrants. Everyone is fed up with the invasion, they just don't talk about it with strangers.

>globalist dune coon
No thanks. I'd rather keep Trudeau Jr.

>about to
Didn't you do that back when your substitute ski instructor prime minister got elected?

Actually Germany is really screwed Merkel has flooded your country with migrants. In Canada we have lots kf red pillled people also unfortunately we have lots of blue pilled as well.

canada is doing just fine.

Your friends are a minority of white.

Canadian whites HATE themselves, HATE white culture, and HATE white existence. The last nativist candidate Canada had was Preston Manning and he was humiliated into leaving politics, and before that? Tommy Douglas.

Canada has NO nativist movement, and never will. White Canadians have embraced annihilation, and NOTHING will turn it around.

Make peace will it, and spend the rest of your live treating this place and its inhabitants like the worthless whore it is.

>Implement carbon tax to generate revenue for clean energy
>100s of large polluting corporations are exempted from the tax by Wynne Liberals, making this tax a pointless virtue signal for the world
>Hydro prices rise and continue to gouge the working poor to make up their profit loss

We also gave Africa 500 million to help fight climate change

Top kek you lost $300k leafbux?

DAY OF THE RAKE

>Wake up.
>For some reason it feels like a very good morning.
>Get up and have a piss.
>Decide to make breakfast.
>Turn on the news.
>All of Alberta has rebelled, cited as "Having had enough."
>Trudeau's limp, crucified corpse is on every major station. He is being pissed on by a throng of jubilant Albertans.
>The siege of Ontario has begun, millions slain.
>mfw

lol trudeau would love nothing more than to pass a war measures act and smash a "white supremacist" province like alberta

hed probably unleash our shitskin defense minister to recruit some arabs to "cleanse" some rebellious white albertan women

Nice beta fantasy but Albertans will never start an uprising, many oil workers just blew their brains out or suicided via car exhaust.

>we could become the richest country on earth
>b-but muh climate change!

:/

>leaf
>rake
kek

newfies couldn't go back on the pogie one more time and had nowhere else to flood to, chose to empty their skulls on the sidewalk instead, eugenics at work

>Canada implements carbon tax
>Garners support nuclear energy
>Saves tons of money and produce tons of power
>Free themselves from the Saudi Jew
Well played Canada.

No. We will sell nuclear technology to Pakistan and NIgeria but build our own here? no fucking chance.

Alberta considered building a nuclear power plant north of Edmonton and they were mocked by the CBC for months over it

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/nuclear-reactor-controversial-1.404915

>Is Canada about to commit economic suicide?

If Canada kills themselves, they win.

All part of Trudeau's plan

>about to
Is this the year 1995 again?

Alright I'll join everyone else and say let it burn.

It's surprising too because Canada actually designed one of the nicest reactors in operation.

>fuck alberta

really makes you think...

why couldn't I have been born in freedom land, fuck this country, I'm a fucking leaf and deserve death

BONHOMME SOON BROTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8