Why do people care so much about nonexistent Russian influence but don't care a rap about the DNC rigging it against...

Why do people care so much about nonexistent Russian influence but don't care a rap about the DNC rigging it against Bernie?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/729923-wikileaks-bernie-sanders-and-hillary-clinton-had-a-deal-before-the-election-this-is-just-unbelievable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is selling us out. Bernie quit.

because bernie was working with clinton from the start

There's proof for neither of those accusations

Leave this thread immediately if you understand what is in your best interests

lel

You're probably right, leaf. Now excuse me while I wash my mouth with soap.

you're talking about the same people who...

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/729923-wikileaks-bernie-sanders-and-hillary-clinton-had-a-deal-before-the-election-this-is-just-unbelievable/

Because the emails were fake. The RUSSIANS hacked into the emails of the DNC, then released completely fake emails to slander Her.

It's 100% fake news, the idea that Hillary or the DNC did anything wrong, or that any of those emails are true.

Wow. Bernouts got screwed. Thanks for the link m8.

Why was Donna Brazile fired?

If it's nonexistent then you won't mind a congressional investigation

Not at all faggot. It will prove us right.

Because for the most part the MSM is run by liberals. Besides now that Republicans won, they have to shit on them the next 4-8 years to get those swing votes for the next Democratic candidate.

Because the FAKE NEWS created by THE RUSSIANS duped innocent people into thinking she was bad. Because democrats are GOOD HONEST people, they let her go (NOT FIRE) so people wouldn't be upset.

Nice b8 m8

If you are trolling, then good job.

If you are super cereal, then good job being so bizarre you look like a parody.

>because liberals are idiots and no nothing about the machinations of politics.

Because the DNC leaks were Fake News™.
Russia probably possibly maybe hacking some totally not a pedophile's email account is Real News™ however

People care, it's just the media (and those they've successfully duped) who don't.

I can't believe you faggots dont realize that the Russians didn't release RNC or Trump org shit to tip the scales toward thier candidate. Your totally off on this

AMEPИКAHЦЫ вepить чeмy-либo...

There is zero evidence they hacked the RNC or Trump.

Following the Wikileakse starting to come out, the RNC called in the FBI, concerned to know if they had been hacked as well. FBI said no, you guys are good.

Maybe the Dems should not be so stupidly cavalier with their data...

Liberal Democrats are brainwashed multicultural morons who don't deserve the right to live or an opinion. Ignore them.

Good question.

Because we woke now, homie.

After what happened actually happened people finally woke the fuck up

I mean...15 MILLION of them died in the last world war. How does anyone rationalize villainizing them for wanting to avoid another one?

Ok, so you believe Priebus, a guy who has a lot to lose if indeed it's as the CIA says? Come on, man. We're getting played here

You sound like a nigger. Get off my board, boy,

Because right wing parasitic israeli influence. Got a "political" question about our stacked ZOG order? It's always this. This is ALWAYS the answer for everything. Explains both your non examples and every other one there might be. On anything. Literally anything

>Alinsky rules having anything to do with facts or logic
How new are you?