Guys I need evidence against Jews and how they are evil, trying to red pill family members over Christmas

Guys I need evidence against Jews and how they are evil, trying to red pill family members over Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror#Atrocities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)
archive.org/search.php?query=spiridovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOPXkJ0s3U
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show them this

>Communism is a jewish creation.
>Cultural marxism is a jewish creation.
>Push for multicultural abroad yet push for the ultra nationalist jewish state in Israel.
>Got kicked out of every country they inhabited.
>Created the holocaust myth and created a business out of it.
>Degeneracy in society is pushed and encouraged by jews.

dont start with the children of satan.

Try turning them from cultural marxism first and convincing them it is healthy for ethnic europeans to practice group eslf-interest as opposed to full blown universal-ism which will destroy our culture and miscegenate our people.

I can't give you evidence because my phone was stolen. But tell them you met a white peaceful pro-Palestinian activist that was attacked by intellectually disabled children trying to frame him for an anti-Semetic attack.

Asked who puts the most vulnerable people in society in harms way.... Jews.

The as a whole is conservative, but there are a few teens that I think would embrace the nationalistic ideology and I think the only way we can spread our good word of kek is through the next generation

Fuck I meant to put " the family as a whole"

Read Culture of Critique.

you can't do it all at once. going full hitler never works.

what you need to do is over the span of a year+ send them the more egregious anti-white articles, news stories, analyses etc. written by jews for major media publicans, saying like "get a load of this," "wow, more of this stuff huh," "the anti-white stuff is really getting out of control, isn't it?"

at one point, mention it's always written by jews. ask if they ever notice how it's always jews writing this stuff. talk about how jews are able to have a group identity and support their own interests, but for some reason other white people aren't.

Genetic entropy perhaps?

Bringing up the push for Communism by the Jews in America today as a parallel to Jews in Germany and Russia before it became the Soviet Union and they killed tens of millions of people.

recommended reading: ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

recommended viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

i dont get this one, someone pls explain it to me

I don't know user...

The communist revolution in germany was run by jews just like bolshevik revolution in russia.

This is what they were going to do in Germany if they weren't stopped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror#Atrocities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)

... they have done some shady things, and have a bit too much power...

Don't ruin your family Christmas trying to condemn the Jews. Maybe New Years Eve would be a better idea.

... but would I say "nuke Israel!", if I could?

No, because that would make me sound crazy. But I would be cautious and suspicious of the Jewish elites.

Is any part of the holocaust real and the jews just exaggerated it? Or is it a complete fabrication?

Lampshades and soap is a lie to take the shekels from the sympathetic goy, and the only 'death camps' were found it territory raided by the (((Soviet Union))), so it might have been a hoax, but was a complete hoax or one based on some actual grains of truth?

Either way it's not really of importance to me, I want a european enthnostate regardless as I have lived with the googles, muds, skypes, roaches, and nips and know an ethnostate would be better.

>but was a complete hoax or one based on some actual grains of truth
I mean Jews did suffer.
I'd like to know if more would have died if the Germans had not spent so much money on anti-disease suff like the gas chambers in most camps (assuming 6 million number).

You can start that most of the modern Christmas comedy movies are written directed or produced by jews

This makes Seinfeld really annoying for me.
I would mind the Jew jokes but it's pretty funny otherwise.

Check out all these books: archive.org/search.php?query=spiridovich

Exaggerated. Most Jews were put in concentration camps NOT extermination camps.

Concentration were kind of a common practice since the mid-1800s, and had been used by the UK in South Africa and the US in the Philippines.

Actually, Japanese-Americans were put into camps during WWII, look it up.

The difference is that Germany had millions on concentration camps. They were literally cities.

And as the war turned against them, the Germans did not have enough supplies for the concentration camps. People started dying of hunger (that's why you see those pictures of prisoners looking like skeletons) and diseases.

Some people managed to escape. Others died in the camps. That's all.

yeah... don't do that you idiot

True. Zyklon B could have been used to gas jews or just to delouse. With the soviets reaching the polish camps first there was great evidence tampering opportunities.

Again it's hard to be certain but is suspicious when there are laws against questioning the holocaust and also the fact that the number of people killed at places like Auschwitz has been decreased over the years by academics.

Again, as Molyneaux would say, it's not an argument against ethnostates. Even if 12 gorrillion hebrews died I would still want an ethnostate.

Good goy

>That's all.
There is sufficient evidence of extermination efforts. Whether or not six gorillion is the right number is irrelevant as is the fact that extermination efforts were carried out. It was not the first or last time genocide was attempted. If kikes didn't runt he media, schools, etc. it would have been treated like every other gencoide including those of equal or greater scale committed by the jewish bolsheviks.

Instead of denying it (even if it is a lie), it should be reduced to merely another entry in a long list throughout history to remove its power. This is harder to counter because if you feign concern about various other specific atrocities, like those of the soviets, then they have to argue that the suffering of others is less significant than theirs and it puts them on the defensive.

Oh I know the camps we (USA) liberated were work camps and not killing camps.

I am suspicious as the only death factories found were in the (((Soviet Union))) and there were huge opportunities for fabrication of evidence.

Keep in mind, if you look at the russian death toll in WWII you realize how much that country suffered. Even if you hate russians there is no doubt their (((government))) put them though hell to beat back Hitler.

So throughout post--WWII soviet union history all of their cinema was about how they were the good goys who beat back the evil racist germans. Like it was massive propaganda to justify the war.

Still sort of is too. Putin is obviously no white nationalist but he has sent some mixed signals, praising Russia's defeat of facsim, but also praising Joseph Goebbels and acknowledging that the communists were all Finns.

What bothers me most is that historians were saying that the got their numbers from Nazi records then reduced the death tolls at each camp without reducing the total number of deaths.
It makes it sound like Nazis falsified internal records or historians can't count.

Because ther jews

That makes sense. The Holodomor which was the (((USSR))) ruling council's doing to break up the ethnic identity of the Ukrainians was almost as bad or worse than the pro-ported muh six gorrilion

I would support all of this except I wouldn't go so far on the holocaust. It happened. But it received a share of attention it doesn't deserve relative to other genocides and atrocities of that era between 1914 and 1945.

There was also this and the red terrors and various other cleansing campaigns carried out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22

Don't do this user. You'll just seem like a loser. They would have to have seen what you've seen, read what you've read. Jews aren't even evil anyways, globalists are.

Looking at Cenk Uygur for this one. Imagine if the daily shoah had a jew on the death panel. Cause that's what Ana and Cenk are like essentially.

>Jews aren't even evil
Maybe not all, but they are vastly overrepresented in that category.

But even if you alt-lite your argument to "globalist", you still end up realizing they are disproportionately jews.

Just talk about George Soros you fag
Also talk about Metzitzah B'Peh because it is gross and should freak most people out

>commies=bolsheviks=jews
>american revolution caused by international economic coercion
>WW1 caused by international economic coercion
>WW2 caused by international economic coercion
>private banking re-established in the US as the Federal Reserve Act underhandedly founded the day before Christmas Eve
oy vey

>Maybe not all, but they are vastly overrepresented in that category.
They're just people in power.
I think most people would act like them if given the ability to.
Jews aren't evil but they should be stripped of their power to prevent them from acting in the oppressive ways they do.
I do not have a problem with them attending top universities as, let's face it, Ashkenazi Jews are generally more intelligent than gentiles.
I do have a take issue with usury.

Yes, I also think there were extermination camps, that is why I said most Jews went to concentration camps.

The thing is, the whole history was vastly exaggerated. Just look at the picture on the left to get an idea.

Did Hitler love Jews? No. He considered them potential traitors and enemies, that's why he put them in the camps in the first place. But the idea that he was some lunatic that wanted to see the blood of the Jews above all else just doesn't make sense.

He believed in eugenics, and I don't think most Jews would have a great time under his rule if he won the war - forced labor or some form of 2nd class citizenship is probably the safest bet.

But reducing him to a blood-frenzied tyrant and Nazi Germany to a regime whose highest goal was to exterminate Jews is just ridiculous.

Maybe, but you'll be seen as too extremist and it won't work. Go at them indirectly but being Anti-Globalist or something like that, name it whatever you want. That's something the majority of people can agree with in this country. Restrain your power level a little and you can convince a lot more people to be on your side.

They dindu nuffin

Moses Hess

Influenced Karl Marx's economics
First in the modern Zionist movement

I suggest not trying to red pill family members over Christmas.

Maybe mention that you wanted to talk them about it later, after the holidays. Then start off small. Plant seeds. Don't insert opinions into their brains - make them question what they accept.

Start small. Very small. Very very small. I had luck with one family member by approaching the 9/11 subject by first mentioning Operation Northwoods. That mattered to him because his mother lived in Miami. It made it real. He couldn't believe it was actual true (which he defined as being on Wikipedia).

It made him doubt the story he was told. Doubt has to happen first. And for the record, I was not trying to convince him that 9/11 was an inside job - I was setting up a big picture about the NSA domestic surveillance program, to help him understand Snowden, in a round-about-way to convince him that our Government meddled in the affairs of other countries, building into the Ukraine situation, and finally proving my point that Russia is not the enemy of the USA - but rather our enemies are domestic. It took about six hours of conversation.

>american revolution caused by international economic coercion
wait what

>Stand in the way of progress

>Their "progress" will take thousands of years to amount to anything

>Earth is slowly decaying as a result

>Wonder why the spirit of humanity itself is tired of you

>root of greed and usury
>own our media
>push sex and drugs on teens through movies/music
>control the federal reserve/imf
>literally pushing us to destabilize the middle east to control their currency
Whoever owns our currency industry and media owns us.

This graphic is key.

This. With family always talk about cultural marxist wanting to break apart nuclear families. Easy win. Opens them up softly

Google rothschilds or goegre soros

not when you get gassed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INVOKE THE JEW PARAGRAPH 2016!

They're not

Nordmenn!
Kjemp for Norge!

Don't do it user you will regret it

>under 15 mins, very worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

I saw this posted a lot on fakebook as my brother would showed me.

They murdered God. Force them to watch the Passion of the Christ, and the give all of them copies of Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent.

>allowing anti-revolutionary elements to persist
You're a shite revolutionary, you know that?

Just introduce them to a Jew. That's what made me want to gas them all. They are all greedy, manipulative rats.

*show

This is all I have, bye

>Guys I need evidence against Jews and how they are evil, trying to red pill family members over Christmas
There is none.

Thank (((you))) for your valuable contribution.

Here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
Always a war, non-stop.

>Why can't I hold all this cognitive dissonance? - the quote

>Did Hitler love Jews? No. He considered them potential traitors and enemies

Hitlers private physician until the end was jew Dr. Morrell, despite being warned multiple times about his mal-practices

Hey Leftest Cucks! Watch Trump make an epic entrance to the ring! m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOPXkJ0s3U

Hey Leftest Cucks! Watch Trump make an epic entrance to the ring! m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOPXkJ0s3U

o shit nigger

>They murdered God.
I doubt that's the type of evidence OP was asking for, user

Don't let anyone tell you that Jesus Christ was a jew.
He was a Judahite, member of the tribe of Judah (one of the twelve tribes of Israel.)

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/