What the fuck is he doing? i voted trump but i can't defend this

what the fuck is he doing? i voted trump but i can't defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FME-1VCH0iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the governor of Texas. Texas is the king of oil/wind energy in the US. Seems sensible to put him in charge.

hmm. i didn't think about this desu

We just need a few more anti-science oil executives and we'll be good

Lol. A month of this shit and trump will be impeached.

have we hit peak Trump?

>hes still not picking lobbyists
>quick invent strawmen

>not lobbyists
>head of ExxonMobil

No. That's the fucking insane part. The republishits have been salivating for this moment literally since their masters lost their precious 1880s. They're going to go so fucking crazy so fast, this country will snap so far back left it'll make the USSR look like a monarchic theocracy.

>hes still not picking lobbyists
You fucking wat m9??

Donald Trump thinks Rick Perry is a dumbass. And he absolute is a dumbass—he couldn't even remember to mention the Department of Energy in his "list of 3 departments to cut" back in 2011.

This is the first pick that stumped me. Unless Donald Trump wants to burn the department to the ground, which I'm not totally against in theory.

Also denies climate change and kills alternative energy bills.
He's a shill for big oil. Trump fans who defend this have gone full retard

Also the literal president of Goldman Sachs, don't forget.

>being a climate realism denier
>almost 2017

get your shit together.

The world runs on oil. Come back to reality anytime.

>not accepting reality
>2018-2

>americans thinking trump was anti-establishment

audibly kek.
How any of you can think a man who employs a bunch of billionaire slav lovers and old time GOP-ers as antiestablishment is delusional

we're done being cucks
its already too late for the climate, we need to get rich and build star ships before the chinese

I dont deny climate change, I just dont care whatsoever.

the world used to run on rubbing sticks together too

isn't texas like the only state with energy infrastructure that works?

I loved how after trump got elected the us senate was like:

>term limits? no we don't like those.
>infrastructure? no we would prefer to kick that can down the road again.

Except the USSR's economy was strangled by regulation. All these picks are going to undo Comrade Obama's asphyxiation of American prosperity. Is Trump more like Hitler then?

thanks! Those are good Fucking reasons why to like this guy for ES

This can't be happening. I just got back from zumba class, and I was going to put my clothes in the washer, and there's a leak in the water heater that the Russians made. I didn't actually see them cutting a hole in the water heater, but my plumber has a Russian accent, and those soviets hate america. Plus, who benefits from my water heater leaking? That's right, PUTIN's Russia does. Let that sink in. It's obvious that Russian hackers did it.

Things just keep going from bad to worse. I thought I could fix it by buying a bunch of sponges and taping them to the hole in the pipe, since I read an article saying that they would absorb all the water, but that turned out to be fake news, and now water's starting to flow into the kitchen. I had to make a cushion wall around around the wiring for the lights to make sure they don't get wet.

Why would they do this to me? I don't even know them. This is seriously a huge problem, my world is literally falling to pieces. We SERIOUSLY need to stop this fake news, it's already ruined my life and it's only going to make everything even worse, that's why we need to pass a law getting rid of the 2nd amendment.

1 like = 1 respect

>$35k

And that's why our invironment us fucked. I'm not the one ignoring reality here. It's called alternative energy for a reason you fucking high school dropout

>Perry is in charge of the department he couldn't remember.

Top Kek Lads

Trump is the Meme President.

kys retard

Who gives a shit?

You realize it's far too late to fix climate change, even if we are responsible?

And there's no way to rein in China or others.

>Stumped

You think maybe, just maybe, trump is actually an embarrassing meme America elected and Sup Forums is just autistic screeching?

>reality
>literally computer models

kek m8

>i voted trump but i can't defend this

16 year olds can't vote.

>HUU HUUU RIGHT WINGERS HAVEN'T ACCEPTED OUR LEFTIST PREMISES YET HUUU

You lost. We won. This is what us winning looks like--repeated one-sided humiliation for you.

Oh look, another uneducated science denier. I bet you also think evolution isnt real because it's just a theory!
Seriously, how are there still people who don't see what's happening to our planet

Yeah but why not accelerate our suicide?
>liberals in 2016

kek you sound like a loser, i bet you have a shitty job that you hate and can't quit rofl

Pretty sure other states have electric grids and gas stations too, friend.

Return to the 1880s! No to regulations! Yes to selling children and setting rivers on fire! If the poor want to not die from breathing and drinking, maybe they should make more money?

same

>poltisizing climate change
Only retards make actual real problems political. Look who is doing that in this thread

He is going to remove the department of energy anyway so who gives a shit?

Texas is the only energy independent state in the US and have a very advanced power grid with a great track record. Is this supposed to be bad?

UM DRAIN DE SWAMP DRUMPF XD

Too bad it doesn't even exist.

>Only $35k for a car that will kill me? What a steal!

Nope. Your shitty computer models that have to be adjusted by six points in order to show something resembling "consensus" aren't fooling anyone anymore.

You. Lost. The American people don't give a shit about your apocalyptic fantasies. We're bringing coal back, we're bringing oil back, we're advancing our industry and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

>real problems
Call me when we're talking about an actual, real problem and not a bullshit canard for tax hikes.

>Obvious conservative says something stupid
>Call him a librrrul
Ah, now I understand. Libbbrul means "I disagree with you" in the conservakike tongue.

ExxonMobil believes in climate change.
It's the worst of both worlds for both sides.

>I'm voting for Trump because I'm anti establisment
>Trump hires a bunch of Goldman Sachs employees and related tycoons

waaaaah. Conservatards are so, so easy to dupe. You have been had. Hes Hillary in a toupe. The answer is Anarchist Syndicalism

>mfw even China is reigning in its emissions in the face of insurmountable evidence

kek what a loser, it's sad that you go on Sup Forums to try to feel like you belong, when irl you know you're just some lonely poorfag

+1

and how is that energy produced?

Ha! I don't argue with retards

Why would you have a problem with Rick Perry

Not really. Picking Stephen Miller, Jeff Sessions, etc. is great.

I'm not going to think somebody's retarded because of one weird choice. Otherwise everybody's retarded.

You're a mega-retard, with all of your life's choices. Whoops.

>advancing our industry
>tattoos in the work industry

He's appointing people who want to get rid of the department they're appointed to.

It's actually pretty smart, because most of the time they want to get rid of it because they're inefficient and costly. And when you appoint someone who sees every flaw in their department, it can only get better and less expensive.

He succeeds in what he attempts though. I feel kinda stupid judging him for looking like a dumbass when he wins all the time.

Not an argument

I know you're uneducated so I'll try to explain this simply.
>Last 15 years hottest on record. Ever.
>artictic passage opened up for the first time. Ever.
>25% of coral reefs already dead due to warming waters
Should I keep giving examples of things already happening?

>projecting this hard

I think you might enjoy /r9k/ more than you would pol. It's perfect for hopeless faggots or other losers of your sort.

sorry he didn't hire a bunch of losers like you

Horseshit.

>advancing our industry
Everyone say hello to the big oil shill

>d science denier

-retard uses religious language of the Inquisition couched as "muh science."

--retard think he's above people because his fat AA professor as shit state college told him so

--retard is here instead of reddit or kikebook, or whatever shithole he comes from, thinking the actual people here who started this are a mark

--retard doesn't realize this has been going on for ~2 years+ now (more counting GG) and everything the top, most vicious kikes have thrown has never stuck, only made it stronger

--retard knows better and will be the one to break it. Indeed

Trump doesn't care about the Earth or pollution, he wants to colonize space as quickly as possible.

But he got trips? That means something around here, boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FME-1VCH0iM

>facts that can easily be accessed using the same technology you're using to be stupid

You can buy solar panels on your own desu

Oh, I see, this thread is infested with /leftshitpol/ and leddit

So you are okay with corruption so long as they aren't 'a loser' lol are you 14?

Basically all you just said is:
>don't you know we don't listen to logic
It's funny that you mention a state school professor because if you go to Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, they're all saying the same shit. It's you who is closing your eyes and clasping your ears and stopping up and down

I mean yeah he's arguing whether or not you are a lonely poor fag.

Your moms Arctic passage is open too, if ya know what I mean.

Hurr durr a lot of people disagree with me on a topic where the vast majority of people also disagree with me
Must be shills from reddit
>Cancer detected

>What is economically feasible?

Just because it is more clean energy doesn't mean it makes sense to the economy (or worse the taxpayer picks up the bill)

nothing in any part of the universe is static, the earth is going to go through changes whether or not were here or cows are farting.

>state college spotted from a single post

yep.

>invironment

FUCK YOU TEXAS AND FUCK YOUR LONESTAR BEER

You're right in that it will require sacrifice of short term gains for long-term stability
I don't think that's completely unreasonable

Trump takes a shit

shills will say "I voted for Trump but I can't defend this"

if you fucks are going to shitpost at least be original. lurk moar you fucking newfags

Sauce?

Back during the last election, Perry said he was going to defund 3 government agencies but couldn't remember one of them. The agency he forgot was the Department of Energy.

So Trump is putting him in charge of that department. It's fucking great.

We're accelerating the change past what the environment can handle. You're chalking it up like we shouldn't bother because climate change happens naturally, but it doesn't. Not in any way comparable to what we're doing

>Buying Reddit, The Car
no thanks desu

>Sauce?
former member of my harem.

>So Trump is putting him in charge of that department.

Oh course because Republicans are fucking idiots who want government to fail so they can cut it.

>ignoring the reality that environment isnt spelled with an i

>Trump nukes the planet
>Shills will say "I'm glad we elected a strong leader. What? Did you want Hillary? She would have nuked just russia!"

Which crimes has he committed so far? Let's keep a running tally.

>knowing full well you don't realize that a president has to commit crimes to be impeached, not just do stuff "X NUMBER OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE"

>anti-science
huurrrr

>climate alarmist detected

You idiots seem to be confusing Trump with Bernie Sanders. The point being, he's putting in people that he feels is best. Not people that donated or dick rode politics their entire life.

You seriously confusing the difference between Bernie and Trump? We want him to put in people tied to business, not campaign pandering dipshits.

The confusion with you retards is hilarious. You honestly think a capitalist billionaire claimed he wouldn't install successful business people? Fuck, so many of you faggots either didn't understand what he was campaigning, or you're so fucking dumb you lumped sanders in with trump and can't distinguish between two radically different candidates.

This shit is hilarious.

Non-argument. I'm using a phone and literally wrote it correctly 1 sentence later. Fuck dude, stop being retarded

>Not picking JEB! as Energy Secretary

He ran on a "drain the swamps" platform and is installing lobbyists and politicians to half his cabinet.

This is why he said about manipulating your data and models.

Because you do. FIFTEEN YEARS HOTTEST ON RECORD

no, not really. Only in the last 200 years since we've been using thermometers. But science can go back...farther...a lot farther..than that. And this is why you fail. because you pick and choose your data to fit your agenda.

IT STILL IS NOT THE HOTTEST IT HAS EVER BEEN, its not even as hot as it was during Roman times.

duh. Science. KEEP UP

>French.
>Sat in the corner and cried while mohommad fucked her.

>a degree in animal science from AMU

kek

good going trumpkins