/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - Personal Protective Equipment Edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtu.be/QqvWxS719W8

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/ZwdPQsRiqi4

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
dnainfo.com/new-york/20161010/bushwick/market-hotel-closed-diy-venue-music-state-liquor-authority-bars
vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
boinganarchistcollective.wordpress.com/about/
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
pastebin.com/rbT6VBcJ
flickr.com/photos/whenwedie/
flickr.com/photos/ingridjohansen/sets/72157617320725525/
chartattack.com/news/2016/12/13/internet-trolls-are-trying-to-shut-down-diy-venues-across-america/
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gilman St. Project (Alternative Music Foundation)
924 Gilman St. Berkeley, CA 94710

THE LATEST

THIS IS WHY WE NEED CODES
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

from the bottom of

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

have we stopped the fire

Posting in a /safe/ thread.

THE FIRE HAS BEEN PUT OUT

>>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

That's it? seems like a lot of effort for nothing to show for it. Really hope this list expands, because its the same as yesterday. Maybe it just takes time for the fire marshall to kick his boot up some liberal anus, idk

Yesh brother, The fire dwindles.

what the fuck is that

Liquor law is taken seriously. If they are putting on shows commercially, like QuoLab, even having liquor stored on the premises will incur charges. Keep that in mind when reporting!

dnainfo.com/new-york/20161010/bushwick/market-hotel-closed-diy-venue-music-state-liquor-authority-bars

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

I think a lot of these places getting shut down won't be making the news. If you don't live far from these reported places, it'd be a good idea to check in on them every once in a while to see if they're still being used.

we have a more places reported, but it will take a few days for them to be inspected/shoah'd

We are here to save them!

Here's a grammatically correct image for you to use

I've heard bell foundry is already confirmed to be reopening

it is too early to tell but if nothing else we're letting other venues know to start working on their safety or else

vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr

To the tune of winter wonder land

stay comfy, Sup Forums

Nope. They blew the whole wad of money they got on the beggar site. They said they couldn't decide how to spend it. I guess they decided on yet another heroin binge.

>not posting my original get of the lab.
>feels badman.jpg

kek

If it does re-open, there wont be anybody living in that unsafe space again!

It takes a WAD of money to take a space rated for industrial and get it up to residential status

Should be "PEPE" on the belt

I wasn't the one who made it, sorry though

/safe/ af lad

stay safe user

this thread is the fucking best. it's beginning to feel like a safe christmas. best christmas ever.

Safety Violations
>Flammable liquids being stored in dwelling spaces (has to be in more than small quantities)
>Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)
>Unventilated gas heaters (this used to be a BIG one in LA County)
>No sprinkler system
>Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
>Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
>Holes in ceiling or floors
>No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
>No emergency lighting

Food and Beverage Safety
>>Selling food without a food license
>>Serving liquor

Exit and Entry Safety
>>No emergency exits
>>No lit exit signs with battery backup
>>Obstructing a path of egress
>>Outside doors that swing inwards on places that are open to the public

Stairwell Safety
>>Are there handrails, are they at a reasonable height, and are they properly affixed?
>>Are treads made of durable, solid construction?
>>Is the rise unreasonably steep?
>>Are they wide enough to allow at least two people to pass side-by-side?

Electrical Safety
>>Exposed electrical wiring, and exposed splices in wiring
>>Permanent or semi-permanent fixtures installed using extension cords rather than fixed outlets
>>Romex wiring instead of conduit (less sure on this one; every county's different)

REEEEEcon
If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Reminder that if people are squatting in a foreclosed property a call to the bank that owns it will generate immediate action... the police kind and contractors to board it up!

>tfw I typed that song
This is beautiful.

'tis the season

Purple 33 is an after hours club and Werk is an art gallery / maker / hacker space.

> closing flophouses

The fire drill is actually heart warming.

I think the side effect of making everyone, pol/acks, DIY venues, and radical leftys alike, seriously consider fire safty is far better than any salt.

God bless America.
God bless fire safty.

Fire code reference:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Go forth, infiltrate, document and report. We have lives to save and communities to protect. MASA MAGA

>vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
Its a beauty

Dumbest shit Sup Forums has done since they got conned into giving that tripfag a few grand for the Pants Up Don't Loot billboard. Who gives a fuck if a bunch of antifa hippie homo degenerates die? Let them burn.

Now if you were finding the obvious deathtraps and lighting some matches instead of ratting like some bitches, I could get behind that. But this shit is just fucking gay.

>night of the long hoses
maximum keks

UNSAFE
N
S
A
F
E

not very safety conscious of you, innocents get caught when the fire spreads

checked
Let's make this a SAFE thread folks.

Spotted the Antifa Insurgent!

we are a board of love and peace, we are trying to save lives.
Shoo troll shoo

Hello antifa disinformation posts, again.

this is a thread of peace and safety user, that doesn't sound very safe.

don't you want to help this cause?

>REMINDERPROOFNEW LIST

Keep working, Anons! Remember, fire departments WANT to shut these hellholes down: Firefighters risk their lives every time they go out on a mission, and every minute they're not fighting fires is a minute they get to relax, do push-ups, or sit on their asses and browse Sup Forums.
We need more deep agents who can recover irrefutable photographic evidence.
Only you can prevent warehouse fires.
Praise Kek!

>Should be "PEPE" on the belt
Fixed

Bread of peace and safety

I was about to say the same thing user.

We're going to keep you safe, and your going to like it

Stay safe Sup Forums, I have to go to sleep now so I can go to work and educate children about how important fire safety is. Don't worry, the classroom has sprinklers and the exit signs have backup batteries.

UNSAFE=SAD!

Hello DIY shill. Why do you not want your fellow comrades to be safe? Do you not care about anyone but yourself?

Merry Christmas Finn bro

Edit the bears in the back into the people outside the building after the fire acting like they lost everything from being retarded.

Safety-enhanced version.

another user posted these guys in the shill thread

boinganarchistcollective.wordpress.com/about/

salt coming in

aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

Hey Lurking FBI anons:

The rest stops on I-95 North and South of DC I hear are good spots for Insurgents to gather before the inauguration... that many people in one spot will be a fire hazard.... those may need inspected and kept safe!

perfect

Get the fuck out of our country antifa faggot

Couldn't bother to make nazi font.

That was wonderful.
Have a piggy equipped with a set of caltrop-proof boots.

Anyone checking Philly/Pittsburgh? Our Liquor Control Board in PA doesn't fuck around.

International Safety Investigation Service reporting in.

How can we help Safety Squad? Do you need more hoses?

пoчeмy eбyт вce гoвopят нa pyccкoм языкe? cвязaть нить?

Here you go.

t-that d-doesn't look very safe

This is great. What can they do? Complain that they will have to follow fire code?

Side note, next time there's a fire disaster like Oakland, Sup Forums should set up a bunch of donation pages on gofundme for fire safety at venues before the Lefties can, then actually use the funds to check for fire safety at clubs independently. Steal their sweet donation money and use it against them.

Luckily the FBI seems to be loyal to the Republic, at least among the officer core. I have confidence they'll fight the anarchists on inauguration day.

hahaha fucking amazing

Search the archive and then look for photos from the inside of those places in Philly.

pastebin.com/rbT6VBcJ

BALLER
A
L
L
E
R

Did you read my Christmas wish list?

REMINDER

Gilman St. Project (Alternative Music Foundation)
924 Gilman St. Berkeley, CA 94710

IS ONE OF THE LEAST SAFE AND MOST CROWDED LOCATIONS POSTED.

nyet?

Holy shit
o
l
y

s
h
i
t

>aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
Absolutely, come on in and help save them from themselves!

Can I have some extra skin cancer with my implants please?

Кaкoгo хepa ПPOДOЛЖAETCЯ

thanks santa

>Fire-shill detected
Piss off, firebug! Fire safety is NON-NEGOTIABLE!!! Anyone with a Kindergarten-tier education should understand that!

pics of this

flickr.com/photos/whenwedie/

flickr.com/photos/ingridjohansen/sets/72157617320725525/

Can we report now or do we have to wait for opening hours so we can report it to the FM?

*mumbled yelling of fashisty in the distance*

>mfw kek has made Sup Forums a force of good deed in the world and will help us clean out the trash

Looks like some serious safety violation

Holy shit, Boing! Anarchist Collective is a death hazard! What zoning violations can you see here? (Salt Lake County)

SALT
chartattack.com/news/2016/12/13/internet-trolls-are-trying-to-shut-down-diy-venues-across-america/

SUPPORT
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/

safed nigga

:,DDDD

DANK OC. T A L E N T E D.

cheeki breeki

Inside of the house!

eбaть BAC

>Couldn't bother to make nazi font.
Actually the "sig" rune is just a renamed and rotated sol rune, which is a standard unicode character on any font that supports it: [ᛋᛋ] If you don't see two runes there, you don't have a font with Norse runes.