Why don't people get married young anymore?

Why don't people get married young anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4BU4OdnbS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you haven't been looking hard enough.

Watch this TV show about courageous women who have careers outside the home and prove they're just as good as a man!

There's nothing we love better than seeing White women die childless! Drink the "feminist" kool-aid, girls!

Everyone tells us not to.
Traditionalism is out.
Divorce rate is >50%
Men and women are both degenerated.

3rd post best shoved red pill post

Der. Because all the beautiful girls fuck Chad and all the guys get crippling depression that takes years to recover from.

shoved red pill?

Can't support a family (2,4 kids and a stay at home wife) on meager wages that most American men are given. Having a family is beginning to become a luxury.

Because its literally fucking retarded. Fuck you, I'm not getting married younger than 25 years old. There is absolutely no reason to. I'm going to graduate college with a high paying job and I can fuck college sluts until I get bored, and then I'll find a job. Let me just marry some dumb bitch that will get bored of having sex with me, probably cheat on me, or leave my ass anyway for any reason she wishes.

No fault divorce.
Essentially marriage is signing up for a contract that the other party can leave for no reason and force you to pay them for the rest of their life.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4BU4OdnbS4

You have to trust someone an awful lot, and both women and men these days are increasingly less willing to commit to the sacrifice of monogamy.

All going to plan goy

I'd sooner castrate myself with a pop can and become a tranny than settle down with most modern, "liberated" women.

I'm not saying there's no "good" women still out there, but the chances of me running into one are so incredibly low, I'd rather not risk it.

Instead, I choose to focus on myself, my hobbies and my own happiness. If my genes die with me, so be it.

It's not only traditionalism, women not having kids in their most fertile years is also against our biology. They propagated free love, but there is nothing free about it, higher competition, overindulgence, barren wombs.

we dont live in the good days

>tfw 25
>tricked in college to embrace hedonism
>Just wish I could find a decent girl who wants at least a semi-traditional life

Find a good girl looking for her Mrs. degree in college while you can, m8. Once you get out, your chances of finding one decreases drastically. If you literally EVER want children, you need to be thinking about finding an acceptable mother now.

Traditions came from time when life was much more difficult, so the tradition/culture that were more generative would be naturally selected. This isn't a realistic example, but If there was a trend in a culture 2000 years ago for women to have children in their mid-30's, there was much more of a chance that the child would grow up half their lives without a mother, and much less of a chance the children would survive. The numbers of people that tradition would be passed onto would dwindle while the competing tradition's numbers would increase. Of course, there also wasn't much to do other than be a normal person back then. They didn't have computers or corporate ladders. Their culture was based on survival. Our culture today is based on hedonism.

Tinder.
/thread

Wait til you're 30. That's when women panic and will settle down with an ugly piece of shit like you

>marrying a 30 year old
Not everyone's into GILFs

> looking for college girls
you're doing it wrong. Look for 21 year old girls who work as servers at restaurants, or low-paying horrible jobs of the like. Take it from me. They hate their lives and will settle down with you if you have money and/or a career

You forgot the Lifetime Alimony.

Most people can't afford it because they're all in debt or financially retarded
Western Women are toxic these days thanks to multitudes of reasons
If she ever decides to leave you are fucked beyond belief

Correction:Why don't WHITE people get married young anymore?

IMO if you don't get married young you don't get married at all. These girls really do think they're going to live it up from 16 to like 28 and then find Mr perfect and live happily ever after. No, you do not deserve that. Why marry a woman that was so many other dudes cum rag for one night? No, that is unacceptable.

Because it is illogical in our current economic and social climate to wed before having a career and most people don't/can't start careers until they're 23 at the earliest.

"No fault" in theory.

"Always the man's fault" in practice.

This. Current white culture is suicidal.

what sick man wants to fuck up its own life right when it is starting

This is the most compelling post on the matter.

Feminism is a symptom of a changed world. Women are bored now they have safety. No need for family? So they think- but we know the truth: Woman can't think.

Men have to improve self. Look inward and then have LARGE families again. Force women into a lifestyle which fulfills us all since we can no longer rely on nature to guide us.

The media has brainwashed us. The media tells guys to fuck random bar sluts every weekend and it tells girls to fuck guys off tinder. We've been taught that commitment is lame and that hedonism is the way to go.

BECAUSE.

WHORES.

Don't worry my friend. You will catch up with us soon. Google "dowry alimony injustice". Divorce-rape is coming to India.

wrong image. this is the correct one

note the sheer size of family in harsher times. visualize it.

the beautiful ones.

Agree, but a big factor is the lack of repercussions for intentionally bad decisions, not so much hedonism per se. There is a lack of standards. Women for example just can't do no wrong.

as somebody in the military, motherfuckers are getting married at 18 like its not a fucking terrible idea that ends in a divorce before 20.