Is Trump really going to listen to Netanyahu and undo the Iran Nuclear deal...

Is Trump really going to listen to Netanyahu and undo the Iran Nuclear deal. Undoing this deal will cause war between Israel and Iran

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/12/netanyahu-hopes-to-work-with-trump-to-undo-iran-nuclear-deal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3722775/saudi-arabia-warns-trump-against-fulfiling-campaign-threat-to-stop-saudi-oil-imports/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/boris-johnson-open-cabinet-split-saying-eu-army-would-fine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

I hope not this is p much the only thing I seriously think trump is making a dumb move on

Whatever, as long as the US doesn't jump in.

If the war happens U.S has no choice but to jump in because Iran will BTFO Israel

all I want to know is can the American taxpayer get the 150 billion dollars back that Obama had airlifted to Iran?

The answer is no

>Undoing this deal will cause war

doubtful

Good, let Israel deal with me middle east. It's time for another country to jump in.

Exactly thats what Israel wants. And America will do the heavy lifting in the war to come. Israel will just sit back and swoop in afterwards. Also notice how most of Trumps cabinet picks are extremely pro-Israel.

Must protect our greatest ally

So what? Benjamin Netanyahu has always hated the idea of USA making a deal with Iran.

This war will cause gas prices to increase

Maybe they will, and maybe they won't, it doesn't matter. The Sauds and their gulf lapdogs would move in to help the Israelis stomp the Iranians well before we get there. I would rather not see that happen, as even though the Iranian government sucks, their people are pretty based from what I understand.

You are not seeing the full picture. There is a reason why Trump picked Rex Tillerson. Trump can successfully pull from the middle east by switching to Russia. This will cause Saudi Arabia to work more with the EU. Also by having Trump work with Russia for oil, this will upset the Chinese as they are upset because Trump already broke policy with them already. Forcing China to break ties with the Russia. Two birds one stone, both the middle east and China gets fucked.

inquisitr.com/3722775/saudi-arabia-warns-trump-against-fulfiling-campaign-threat-to-stop-saudi-oil-imports/

That actually makes sense never thought of it like that

So are you trying to tell me that Trump is going to cuck the semites and let Iran go loose on them?

Probably. Israel does have the strongest military within the middle east. With the refugee crisis, the European countries might get involved stabilizing the region to control the flow of incoming refugees.

>This war will cause gas prices to increase
whatever. we can frack at 50$ a barrel. i'll take 3$ gas.

>might
can we really assure that?

if they don't, we stop protecting them from the russians.

>Undoing this deal will cause war between Israel and Iran

t. Barack Obama

9-Dimensional Tic-Tac-Toe here

I think so, by having the region stabilized, less people are less likely to flee. This idea might seem far fetched, but i believe the European Union will turn into USA 2.0. With the overflow of refugees and the collapsing economy within the countries, the EU will be forced to unify to prevent a total collapse. We can see the push already for them to have their own unified army because of Trump's claim to pull from NATO if other countries don't pay up.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/boris-johnson-open-cabinet-split-saying-eu-army-would-fine/

In short, its bait and switch. The new unified EU will take on China and the Middle.