Dating black girl

there is this black qt in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its bad but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her.
What do i do she has a fat ass and is
pretty, but i don't wanna Racemix.
Should I go bang or leave?
Pic not related

Be careful, OP. The sight of your dick going in, the contrast in skin tones, will rewire your brain if you're not careful. Otherwise, enjoy this new adventure.

Who the fuck cares who you bang, race does not matter, the person matters.

Blacks are stupid. Fact. Best watch out, once you go black there is a small chance you will be able to go back

It's ok to fuck. I have done it myself a few times. But always use a condom (of course) and a serious relationship is out of the question.

Also be careful Australianon. Nigresses and asians want the seed of strong White men and they will often go the great lengths to get pregnant.

Not unless you want a niglet son. Black bitches poking holes in the condom is standard. Burn the coal pay the toll.

Depends, is she civilised or does she act like a nigress?

Mfw Eskimos are smarter than Leafs and Burgers.

She is civilised but she is a Nigress

There's absolutely NO problem. Love has no barriers.

Sexy jeans > genes

fuck out of here leaf

This. Asian women are the ultimate white supremacists chasing the white seed.

As long as you use your own condom colonize that shit.

>Australia

What kind of black?

Im having a similar experience, i just got this hood southern black girl's number because her booty was fat

after i got her number i told her that when she walks away from me to shake dat ass for me and boi let me tell you i cant wait for her to ride my dick

but yeah i dont feel bad, fuck if black men think they're alpha taking our women then ill flaunt and fuck the shit out of their hoes

as long as you dont reproduce with one of them its fine, i just like getting into black mans head whenever they see me with one of their thick black girls

Love doesn't know race.

Absolutely disgusting.

She isnt abo is she mate?

it's only race mixing if you have a child with her
btw blacks smell, are you sure about it?
other than that, she is black, probably used to pump and dump.

Not abo

>le smart chinks maymay

firts of all, you should post pics

Abos are not black. They are not humans.

More retarded than niggers and even more disgusting. Didn't think it was possible.

Nut in her everyone will be brown eventually anyway.

Take her into the oven with you, degenerate.

>being a gay redneck

I will respect her privacy but I wanna know if I should respect dat ass

Yes, go for it! Please racemix and lead the way!

Like you're the one to talk

Hi shlomo

If she had as a high IQ then don't worry. Investigate if the family is legit, or if her intelligence is a fluke. I had a kid with a Sioux and my kid looks so much like me that my mom mixes up our baby photos. He's also high IQ. He hasn't been tested, but was reading at a 6th grade level by grade 2.

Don't miss out on love because of Internet autism.

Don't

black women who are interested in white guys are better than your average white woman

they act far better than the stereotype of the ghetto nigress. Absolutely go for it, white women are trash and you deserve to enjoy yourself as a guy

Honestly fucking girls of other ethnicities is fun. Black girls are amazing in bed. Asian girls are also great bc they're submissive af. There's nothing wrong with fucking outside of your race. Just don't have a kid and you're golden

>being this retarded

>walking to class
>see black girl with white Chad
>in dinning room
>see black girl with white Chad
Please leave our cocoa princesses alone, white devil.

You won't see me with them, not into beastiality.

XD

Fuck my dick goes all Diamond when thinking about fertilizing lower race class female's with my superior seeds.
Goddammit!
I wish we could change western women at least for a moment to swing the momentum back in culture..

This

》superior snowchink semen semenenuosko

Don't let Sup Forums dictate your thoughts.
Stop falling for the memes.
Think for yourself.

Just fuck her bro

Kek

fuck but never get her pregnant

Fuck her but don't impregnate or marry her. That's all. Have fun OP

fuck her but make sure you don't get her pregnant.

>black

user... user why
that's like the lowest tier, dude

Don't listen to these cucks, as a white man it's your sacred duty to biologically enrich any minority women you have relations with.

thicc

Just fuck her cum in her your a white male you get to impregnate all races

Mini confession. The dark side (lol) of becoming a white nationalist or w/e has begun to give me a fetish about race play or fucking nonwhites. Something about them being inferior and I superior genetics blessing them with my white cock and bleaching them turns me on so much its sick.

FUCK NEWFAG MIGRANT GTFO

Of course the fucking leaf will say this

"indigenous peoples"
Moron. The natives in canada are not true leafs

holy fuck, those things are HIDEOUS!

Fucking cuck. You give leafs a bad name. Fuck off to reddit

oh god that's happened to me... the. contrast. to. powerfull. to. resist.

More like any man. black single mother hood is huge. They don't want the seed that want the Welfare that comes with it.

eat shit

yeah. that act that way until your trapped. user is probably some black bitch!

And that is why other races are for entertainment purposes only, user.

Blackk women like the one posted would never date a white man. The One who do are typically the one the Nigs don't want!

the dark skin ones with low self esteem and no booty.

ID is literally gay. Nigga you gay

Dumb - they'll enrich themselves with your child support.

nobody said you have to put kids in her dude, banging dark skinned chicks is your white right. Do it or you're gay.

Use a condom OP. Blacks in America have much, much higher rates of STIs.

OP, fuck her sweet black ass for a semester or two then kick her to the fuckin curb.

>I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her
Nice try, Somalia. You have to go back.

Jesus christ you're clearly dragging down the average for wherever your ancestors are from.

The "leafs and burgers" stats are the indigenous Native American population, you dunce. Most burgers and leafs are immigrants, coming from varied backgrounds.

Is she of abo, or African descent?

This matters. African is more acceptable than abo, but I suppose either is fine so long as you don't get her pregnant.

if she on birth control its all cool