Russia won

No one understands around here the global chess game played for over a century. The people who run and own Russia spent decades fighting or preparing to fight the US. As the neocon west gutted and contained Russia and destroyed competent leaders. This led to the rise of Putin who chose to continue the chess game. So they supported and fomented the fringe right, who are not incorrect about the corporate and banking elite, ironically fixate on the cultural left. Ironic because it was the bankers, cia, and neocons who regularly crushed progressive movements and subverted democracy at home and abroad.

So by propping up the fringe they were able to continue to push the destruction of real progressivm by conflating it with multiculturalists globalists and by undermining and diluting the right wing neocons power in their own party. So by giving alot of air time via RT to dissedents and fringe elements this set the stage for Trump. By doing this Russia simulteneously reduce the US to incompetence and potential chaos. Ironically, regardless of the neocon and globalist defeat, corporate interest will continue to be served. Ultimately, Russia has won and will enjoy a increase in status as all the groups that sought contain it, will fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even understand what the big deal is from anyone's perspective. We interfere with international elections all the time. The last time Russia got suckered into a war, 15 million of their people died. Why is it surprising they'd actively work against the candidate that's constantly berating them and trying to instigate another war?

Trump's election made the country 100% divided, the alt-right is eating the european political class, the western block is suffering with the immigration madness(RIP Sweden). The alt-right now is in a important moment, we need to define long term plans, then we will become a chess player.

>The last time Russia got suckered into a war, 15 million of their people died
Actually you forgot about Afghanistan.

Notice that in the Soviet-Afghan war, CIA was behind the jihadists.... sound familiar?

its so hilarious people think hes gunna be there forever. remember shills, we have elections every 4 years. its not some emperor staged bullshit like rusia. and obama cucked the shit outta putin without any shots fired. what kinda putinshill are you? kill yourself already.

why would european people like to win the chess game anyway? To see their countries dying flooded by wave after wave of savage goat fuckers? What are those people even doing? They fucked everything, they're traitors, they want us to care about random people in Syria while their own people is being raped and killed.

Our country is not divided at all. You are listening to dishonest legacy media. The only people who voted for Hillary are in the big cities and so are already culturally different. College students were already meaninglessly angry and so their continuing uninformed anger does not count as three hundred million people being "divided."

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>destroyed competent leaders

W-what did the peace loving tolerant west mean by this?

>we have elections every 4 years
Russia has elections every 6 years I think, but Putin's approval rating is over 80% and he has no substantial opposition. There have been some very creative strategies for dividing the opposition in Russia, including a man very close to Putn actually secretly funding opposition leaders and then revealing he funded them so that they look like controlled opposition and lose legitimacy... it's crafty as fuck.

>obama cucked the shit outta putin
lol no, Putin has been making a fool of Obama in Ukraine, in Syria and in the "information war"

There is no such thing as "real" progressivism, it's all cumdrinking dildo bullshit. Everyone involved should be tortured to death with hammers and knives. Soon we will get our chance.

You're right if you consider the US history since its founding we have crushed and underminded democracy. The US, specifically corporatists regardless of flavor have always done their best to ensure their own interests even against the citizens of this country. Russia took advantage of all the resentment this created in the US and abroad. So the globalist regimes lost but the corporatists continue to win.

You didn't read my post did you? The point is simple Russia has won by ensuring that it sows chaos and undermining the containment around it. Beyond that it will benefit from a fractured west, as corporatists make billions for and with Russia.

the globalists lost the game already, if they really wanted UN global government, it's over now. The refugee crisis(read savage invasion of europe by violent goat fuckers) was the big hit, it made the "chess game" into a two front battle against both Russia and the Alt-Right. Those fuckers will say some shit like: "the alt-right is just a bunch of useful idiots for Russia", but no, it's actually mutualism, we want our race alive, we want less degeneracy, we want safer cities(Europe), if we need to sacrifice Ukraine, ok

Thats the irony that you as a brazilian should understand, it was colonialism and then corporate neocolonialism led to the destruction of Europe.

Russia is literally a crumbling 3rd world nation punching above their weight. They have a GDP per capita of $15k and a total GDP of $2T. They couldn't even develop a new plane with India funding it.

Read a couple history books about the 20th and the 21st century and you will understand the division. A division that is economic and not cultural as pushed by both the multicultural corporatists and neocons. But just as you argue the left disregards you, you disregard the left. The US filled with people who fought and died either against the corporatists for even basic standards of living and for them in a century of colonial wars.

this.

The meant that by dismantaling Russia and initiating a firesale under Yeltsin, this fomented the rise of Putin.

This is the most transparent leftist shill thread I've seen in months. Up your game, retards. This shit is just boring.

lol this is so pathetic, you dont have any idea the situation in russia and how fucked they are.

have you seen the price of oil?

It is going to take A LOT of evidence and time to pull the wool from our eyes. It will be a bittersweet day when we collectively realize we were just pawns in Putin's chess game.

Sure, just a 3rd world nobody, a "regional power" like Obama said right? That's why Putin has handily undone US foreign policy objectives in Ukraine and Syria, Russian spacecraft are the only way to the ISS, and showing USA to look like the bad guys (or at best useful idiots) supporting al-Qaeda terrorists? And Obama can do exactly fuck all about it. But clearly Russia is outmatched!

Really? So you don't want days off? A fourty hour work week? Want safety standards, infrastructure, or the ability to have even basic education? The US and its constitution was incredibly progressive, enshrining the basic rights of an individual. Many of the thing you enjoy as a worker, especially holidays and sick days came at the cost of progressive men who died for those rights. Its always ironic how people who benefit from the sacrafice of others, then look around and take it for granted, like the idiots who question the utility of vaccines in a time thats benefited immensly from them.

I never said they were a nobody, but the idea that Russia is winning is ridiculous. Their economy has been crippled by sanctions and Saudi Arabia flooding the oil market. They are being a pest in Ukraine, but Crimea is actually a burden. The only real fight is for the gas lands in Ukraine proper which if you follow the news Russia isn't winning at all. They're actually slowly losing that conflict. At best, it's a protracted draw.

An actual win would be breaking up Ukraine so Russia owns the gas fields to the east and protesting Iran's pipeline through Syria. That's a distant dream at the very most. Maybe in 20 years we'll see dirt being broken on that project.

The only way you can claim Putin is winning is he hasn't lost power within his own country yet, but then you could also claim Castro won based on that measure.

this

coupled with a stateside energy boom and Russia is looking at another few decades of scraping by. Really the only thing that can help them is syria going their way, but still the pay off is so long term thet might shrivel before they can cash in.

Bruh. You are on an internet message board participating in a discussion with people from all over the world. Let me make it clear for you.

GLOBALISM HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO!

The toothpaste isn't ever going back in the tube. You've been fed a bunch of bullshit rhetoric, and you fell for it. You're vote hasn't changed anything. You've simply been pacified.

PS - Obamacare will not be repealed. They might pass a law and tell you they are, but full repeal Obamacare is not politically possible.

Thats what the British, French, Spanish, and the Dutch empires said about the US. Yet when the sanctions are lifted and business is able operate in Russia again, the Russian economy will explode.

you seem really upset your queen wasnt anointed. Going to treat the whole country, and world, as a giant sour grape?

Bro russia didnt hack the election it was Sup Forums trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

They'll be doing better if they can get us to lift the sanctions, which is what they're already pushing for.

The question is what do we the REAL AMERICANS get out of the deal? Russia has no natural resources other than oil - which is about to be obsolete - and they're not a big market to sell into. How are we not just picking up another welfare state?

>Their economy has been crippled
It's been a lot worse before.

>Crimea is actually a burden
Might be costly but in the long term, letting the West take their Black Sea port would have been much more costly. They can't defend Crimea in an all-out war, but it doesn't matter because that won't happen.

>At best, it's a protracted draw.
The thing is that the West is already losing interest now that its plans for Ukraine were spoiled. Russia has a lot more vested interest in Ukraine and will most likely control the whole thing again along with Belarus in ten years or so.

exactly this. In all honesty american soverignty is a joke. We should just let russia annex us. Only warmongering libtards would disagree.

Tbh, I don't give a shit beyond Trumps election making things less predictable.

I actually like Russians. They remind me a lot of Isrealis in terms of zero fucks given bluntness.

I mainly just like to laugh at the plebs who like to froth at the mouth about things they do not understand.

>The only way you can claim Putin is winning is he hasn't lost power within his own country yet
Really? who won Syria? which isn't a bad thing, it's a very good thing. Everything Putin stands for culturally is exactly what the West wants and needs. not the leftist SJW cuckolds, the few trying to save it. A more powerful Russia and a Sunni-shia civil war is absolutely in Western interests.

they show the pictures in Syria of infants and expect me to to feel empathy. I'd like to ejaculate without a condom into various women. any idea why I haven't? 9 months later and you'll end up paying.

russia will be facing a threat from Afghanistan now (bc ZOG) and that's going to be a long conflict, especially as it reenergizes the chechans, but any power to Putin is a net positive. He was a check on the Obama/latent neo-con agenda, and Russia in the future is a far better geo-strategic ally than any of the others they are trying to push.

Yet you offered no repudiation of how or why. You read some idea inconsistent with your own and fall to ad hominems. Any proper analysis of history show that the last century has been an elaborate game between empires, corporatists of various types, and ideologies. This was then distilled down to the west vs the communist empires. With the fall of the USSR the fire sale began. As such Putin rose and began to play the game the west had. Support the fringe and dissidents and slowly but surely undermind the multicutural globalists and neocons who sought to destroy Russias power. So Trump rose and chaos ensues, yet the only losers are most inflexible ideological ploticians, the corporatists will continue forward.

>GLOBALISM HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO!
the communists used to claim the same thing. Ask the Russians and Poles and Hungarians how it worked out. Or if after 70 years of Judeo-Bolshevisim they revolted.

>muh pre-cold war era master plan against the
US

will will not be obsolite anytime soon you tiny child

>i dont care i lost

>I DONT GIVE A SHIT I LOST

we are reaching warheads level of sour grapes

>. As such Putin rose and began to play the game the west had.
you seem to be leaving out the years of "privatization" in russia, when 9 Oligarchs (8 of them Jews) bought up the economy at fire sale places. Who did the deals and allowed them take out the money? Marc Rich. a Jew, btw, convicted by Comey and then pardoned by Clinton.

Find a russian in her 30s and ask her about the 1990s. Ask about the sex-slave trade into Israel and elsewhere, the misery, having society stripped bare by a gang of Jews (not one of whom was worth more than $10k before fall of USSR). "Privatization" was the greatest theft of resources in world history. how would you expect Putin to act? How would you expect russians to act knowing what happens if the ZOG ever takes back full control of them?

Do you not find it even a little ironic that you are typed that out on a device assembled from parts manufactured all over the world and broadcast it out over a global communications network?

If you're so anti globalism then why are you on the internet in the first place?

How's the price of oil doing right now?

>"I've been caught not knowing what I'm talking about, so I'm going to bring up a straw man argument rather than the specifics of Russian get-oitics since I really don't know anything about Russia."

Progressives did the conflating to themselves. They can't blame anyone else

it is low because the house of Saud deems it so. It is still very popular, and will remain so for quite some time. It isnt running out anytime soon either.

it was never even competitive

you don't know a goddam thing on your own when you are questioned by someone who actually knows these things, do you? none of you ever do. I can do this 1,000 times, and 999 will get same response. You don't know anything about Russia or politics or the Balkans or Ukraine or Marxism. Probe beneath the surfaces for an actual response and its just generic straw man after generic straw man.

Green text non sequiturs are the last refuge of the cucked. Have fun simmering in impotent rage while Abdul bones your woman.

i dont give a fuck
I just want to be left alone and the wall built and all illegals deported

That's all great, but when will any of this shit start to benefit ordinary people, not just Putin's oligarch friends?

Oil price got driven down by fracking. It's never coming back either cause fracking ain't going away, while renewables and storage are only going to get cheaper.

sorry, "why are you using the internet then" not an argument. you want to talk about Russia, I agreed, let's talk specifics. you won't. you don't actually know anything. And you suddenly lost for progressivism for "your women fuck niggers" rather quickly, didn't you?

Shhh.. just let him have this.

I think we should give Sweden to Russia.

What the fuck are you talking about Frog? Global means a lot more than the baltics. You are aware there are continents outside of Europe? You need to lay off the Cognac mon ami.

He looses the popular vote by millions and this is "nothing to see here move along"

>Read a couple history books
That's a good shoop!
History is rewritten every day and from what I can decipher the cold war was a fraud from the start. In reality what was happening was the US and Russia were tag teaming and taking out every rogue nation not into the globalist fascist agenda that we have here today.

I think the global village was inevitable and the question always was who would have the power after it was established. When you get right down to it, people like Trump and Putin have far more in common with each other than they do with their own citizens. You don't need a lot of tinfoil on your head to see through a rather large and synthetic matrix of false narratives and window dressings today. This global fascism will continue to grow as individual rights continue to get stripped away until finally civilization as we know it collapses and from the ashes something new will arise.

Shiat, pic related, they were already well underway to figuring this all out before WW2 was even over.

>Balkans are the Baltics

Hau, where did you copy that nonsense from? Why do you steal things you don't know from random people and copy paste them? Learn something on your own and maybe you will be able to discuss politics. you don't know a goddam thing. you never do.

Ok. Let's talk Russia. They have nothing to offer us.

>They're not a big market for either labor or consumer products
>They have very few natural resources
>Their corrupt establishment makes it inhospitable to foreign businesses
>They've invaded two of their neighbors
>They've tried to destabilize our allies
>They've committed crimes against US citizens
>Our allies want to keep up sanctions against them

So why should we drop sanctions against them?

you ignore China, who now have a de facto "Chinese colonial Africa." Was a sort of insane period inevitable after the cold war? Yes, but you are putting Russia and the Us as if they were on equal footing. If Russia had emerged as a real power, Serbia never would have happened. NATO borders would not have advanced to where they are now Russian borders.

the US wouldn't accept missiles in Cuba, but they expect Russia to accept missiles right on their borders?

Hammers and sickles right ruskie bro

I don't care who you copy paste your shit from. You won't address the 90s and privatization in russia, which informs the entire Putin rule and russia's geo-political goals. Tell me who are copypasting your bullshit from, at least you could see a decent argument. I don't have a leddit account but you tell me and I'll set one up and give the link.

China brings something to the table though. Specifically a couple billion people for us to sell stuff to.

>Really? who won Syria?
Define winning. Russia is desperate to maintain their virtual monopoly on gas sales to Germany, but that won't last even by preventing Qatar from selling their gas. Fracking is everywhere and tech to ship LNG is, too.

I'm not AGAINST Russia, I'm just saying that they aren't winning by any realistic measure.

America needs a new McCarthy.

>trying this hard
Russia hasn't done anything against us which we haven't done against them. The better question is what has our support for Saudi Arabia gotten us other than terrorism?

Our allies are increasingly a burden. We should consider not being the fucking tool of these camel jockeys or baby-dick-snippers. Oil is sold on an open market; there are no preferential buyers.

If Trump can't turn it around Russia is the only place I would consider moving.

Is their an answer as to why these obvious explanations are not recognized? Something concrete in a sense minus the hooplah as they say.

We know russia is hardly civil yet intelligent due to being a governing power. But why would the media think russia has hacked the election?

Eh for Russia to "win" they just need to stay a regional power in the former USSR get their economic growth back and not have NATO destabalize them, they don't have any ambitions beyond that.

Everything they have ever done was defensive. Western autistic screeching is basically "REEE we can't kill them no matter what we fucking do"

>We interfere with international elections all the time
yes but usually with third world countries, we haven't had an instance where a major power worked to control our elections and put someone presumably corrupted by russian influence, in power

The (((media))) has been trying to pit the 'West' against Russia ever since the (((oligarchs))) lost power. The latest election hack claims were out as early as Nov 4th. It's bullshit, but it isn't partisan bullshit. They want Russia to fall

the entire natural gas/oil market is (obviously) artificially controlled by OPEC. Was watching..what's his name ,the Irish guy, Flynn(his book "field of fight" is fucking awful) but there's an interesting interview with T-boone pickens on oil and energy and what he thinks.

I don't know if you actually know about this or are copypasting, but how are you saying Russia isn't winning realistically? In Syria? They absolutely are, with the Iran Quds (who were actually amazingly effective in Iraq).

Are you copypasting or you actually know and care about this or I won't bother? just be honest, it's all anonymous no one cares.

Ahh whataboutism. Typical Ruskie troll tactics.

>get their economic growth back
I hope they succeed but it will depend more on their diplomatic efforts than anything else to remove sanctions (and I hope they succeed not just because I want to buy a Saiga 12 and AN-94 at reasonable prices)

anyway, the point tis, Flynn is an oilman (or very close with them) and yes, the new oil market has the potential to very good for Russia (and for the US and fracking) and to absolutely decimate the Saudis and the Emeratis and the other Sunni oil gulf states. Which would be amazing for the US. Yes, oil will go up, but it will bankrupt the Saudis and all the Sunni terror funding.

fucking 16 years in Iraq, what was gained? The caliphate. Something bin laden never even imagined, but he did play the entire thing like a fiddle. Dr. Scheuer's books on this stuff are really good if you care as far as bin laden, oil, the sunni-shim alignment of middle east. Also would recommend "Relentless Strike: the history of JSOC" for a very good look into the details of Iraq and the proxy war.

My favorite part in book was, an Irana Quds force commander was coming into Iran and a squad of Rangers jumped him. He laughed and said "Are you guys Jews? You must be Jews, because surely the AMericans wouldn't be stupid enough to arrest me.? Sure enough, 2 days later Malaki let him go.

Democracy is gay. Nothing of value was lost.

No, Trump won. False progressivism against free speech and free thought lost.

>The better question is what has our support for Saudi Arabia gotten us other than terrorism?

A shit load of money. Customers for US goods and services. Military bases on the Arabian Peninsula. Influence inside OPEC. An alliance with one of the dominant regional powers. Need I go on?

Your sentiments are extremely cucked. Our alliances make us the de facto global hegemon. Your complaints about the responsibilities that entails are pure beta fuccboism. It's like complaining about being the CEO of a Fortune 500 company because it's too much work. Quit being a pussy.

>blah blah blah

Cold War ended. Suck it up, neocon buttercup!

>coming into Iran
* he was coming from Iran into Iraq. I wish other people actually knew about this stuff and I could have real discussions. I try, no one ever does. I won't sign up for reddit or goybook. Gibs people to argue with.

Well, I do not think annexing will be needed. We should create an Alliance or a commonwealth with the Russians. Russian-American Commonwealth sounds pretty good to me.

They won nothing.

The game still not over. Just ptematurly declaring victory, thinking this will spare them any counter attack.

He hasn't won anything yet desu. The OP is right in the sense that it's chaos with Trump. He is illegitimate with most of the population the entire media establishment and most of the ruling elite against him. That's a divided country and society and an environment where it's very hard to get anything done. Leftist chimpouts and SJW activity will greatly accelerate and the media will do all it can to destroy Trump for 4 years with no stopping.

You're copypasting. Why are you keeping it up? It's anonymous, you have no ego here, no one cares. A shitload of money from the Saudis? Oil is at ~$33 last I checked, they can maybe break even at $50. The Saudis just had major budget cuts, they are going broke. not broke enough, but less money to fund ISIS which is how Syria just fell.

also, the Houthis and Iran are kicking the shit out of Saudis right now (with sandals and swords) and it's a wonder to behold.

On the contrary. Destroying the other oilmarkets is bad for all oil user staates.

Monoüolys are only good for the monopoly holder.

Not the user.

It is really funny listening to normeis complaun about russian hacking, it wasnt hacking, it was 4d inter galactic trandinemsional chess and they can't even comprehend it.

Winning a battle or war doesn't mean it was worth the trouble. Waging a protracted war is a huge drain on resources. What's the payoff?

OPEC doesn't choose who they sell to, only how much they sell (and that has limits as well). My point is being stuck with the bill for keeping the House of Saud in power doesn't have any benefits unless you're a personal friend of the family.

>.05 rubles have been deposited to your account from Squatting4Trump.ru

>A shit load of money. Customers for US goods and services. Military bases on the Arabian Peninsula. Influence inside OPEC. An alliance with one of the dominant regional powers. Need I go on?
LOL!

A shit load of money...from our own pockets!

Military bases....which WE PAY FOR!

You're deluded.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Ugh...They weren't good friends, not even Roosevelt and Churchill.

You have to remember, Roosevelt saw to the dissolution of the English Empire as the cost of ramping up their war effort in support of the Allies.

The entire time Soviets were the outsider, but everyone was in it for their own personal gain. The US stayed out of it to fund Russia and the Allies (and businessmen supported the German war machine).

The English were trying to maintain their connection to oil coming from their Empire in Africa. Seeing the Germans on their doorstep meant they needed a way to stay alive and thus asked the US to formally support them with troops on the ground.

While they may be working towards the same thing now, it was certainly a different situation back then. Russia had the chance to effectually conquer more land. The English were fighting to maintain their Empire. The US saw to profit while the rest of the world was being destroyed.

I must say, it's flattering that you accuse me of copy pasta. There is no copy pasta here. You really are just getting cucked that hard Jacques.

Saudis got $tack$ on $tack$ son. They just bought several Billion US $ in military equipment from us a few months ago.

What do we give a fuck what they do with their military if it's not fucking with any of our interests?

> They have very few natural resources

What? Are you dumb?

Their a resource economy through-and-through. They hold reasonably large quantities of oil still in reservoirs. They have one of the largest diamond mines in the world. They are the LARGEST country in the world with large forestation covering most of it. Being it that they are a large country, they also hold vast water reserves. To their western border is some of the BEST farming land in the entire world.

You know nothing.

Oil is on it's way out son. Check the price. It's never coming back. It's why they're so desparate. And water? Now you're just grasping at straws. Kek. GTFOH

>It's never coming back.
I've heard that before.

Regardless, Russia is the largest country in the world and is very resource rich. They lack the capital for extraction, but to suggest they're resource poor is just another example of your ignorance

> OPEC controls the oil market

Not entirely. OPEC is a grouping of loosely allied oil producing nations that do not trust one another. The Saud's did not trust the other members to curb production back in like the 70's or 80's to artificially keep the prices high.

Their other large competitor is Canada and Russia. The US is a late-comer to the party thanks to the Canadian hydraulic fracturing, but they are now a substantial player in the market.

I still haven't made heads or tails as to who, between the US and Russia, was trying to kill the others industry with the most recent price plummets. The US Texas Shale was pumping out HUGE quantities to the market and Russia wasn't going to slow down (as they can, for a short time, eat the deficit while US companies flounder).

Either way, you're wrong as of the current century. There was a power disruption and OPEC, without being more aligned internally, does not have as great a control as they think.

>No one understands around here the global chess game played for over a century.

a hundred years? Someone clearly doesn't know his history.

It's coming back dumbass. The price shock was due to Texas Shale being a massively good producer compared to the operating costs. And they have only dropped them more.

There is R&D into a more reusable cuttings solution (the stuff they pump into the well to transport the oil upwards). Currently they have a low retention rate of cuttings - something like ~35%. Most goes to the tailing ponds which is just the standing pools awaiting cleanup. This synthetic solution will up the reuse rate to something like 75%. So there goes more transportation and cleanup costs. They've found ways to reduce their costs for initial drilling.

You seriously know nothing and are playing arm-chair geopolitician.

My family and I are heavily involved with the Canadian oil industry. That means we pay attention to the global oil market and what foreign nations are doing.