2016: MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA

Well, 2016 is over... and the FBI statistics are in...

I wonder why Canada is not like America.

When will you stupid Americans finally BAN GUNS? It would end all of this shit.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=SWEdjiEJg0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns aren't the cause of violent crime in the U.S..

Then what is?

Oh let me guess what you're gonna say... black people?

And what might the population demographics of the most dangerous cities have in common?

Really makes you think.

>mostly black
>mostly blue states

Huh

>white people responsible for every mass shooting
>white people are serial killers

oh but its blacks that are violent!

yes

no, canadians

>Then what is 2+2?
>Oh let me guess what you're gonna say... 4?

No, I'll say niggers

>mass shootings
>serial killers
Because those are so numerous compared to the niggers killing each other and whites in the hood.
fucking leaf

yes, it is

You could also take the liberal approach and say it's inequality. Both will show higher correlation to violent crime than gun ownership.

>New Orleans bumped down to 21

Damn, we were like 6 last year

>niggers killing niggers

I see no problem.

Basically yeah

are you brain dead? you need to leave

I notice every one of those cities has a huge populations of niggers. It's not until you get down to Orlando and Albuquerque that you start seeing cities without significant numbers of niggers.

So yeah, that's why Canada. It's because we have more niggers than you do.

>NY only on there once

shit, whites get shot in albany, binghamton and syracuse after dark.

life must be hell in other states

>giving apes guns
user, there is literally an entire series of movies showing why this is bad

Banning guns will never be enough, we must ban fingers, if that doesn't work we can ban hands, and if that doesn't work we'll ban limbs altogether, eventually the violence will be stopped!

LOL, we need gun control in Nigeria, if we get rid of guns then they'll stop acting like monkeys and killing each other, right? If we gun controlled the entire Africa it would become a paradise. Some racist monsters will say that the problem of Africa is its people, but that racist satanic phrenology.

>Oh let me guess what you're gonna say... black people?
>Detroit #1 on said list

A LEAF

Most of new york is white.

>violent crimes per 100,000
You're thinking of murder. We're number 7 right now.

neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

Hmmm...

>all these nigger cities
Nothing will change.

Blacks are either the majority population in those cities or there is a sizable population of them, which explains why violent crime is so abundant in those places.

I'm glad blacks are only 2% of Olympia's population... for now.

The most dangerous cities in the US also have the strictest gun laws cities in the US.

>a fucking leaf

Yeah, niggers, mainly.

Reminder Montreal is 10 percent black and Toronto is 8 percent black but doesn't have these problems. Stop being racist. You Americans treat blacks like shit then blame it on them when they act out.

No AZ cities listed.
>mfw I live in da best state

can someone put the black population % next to those cities?

Clearly a typo, they meant to put most "vibrant" cities in america.

really kaboodles my noodles

>Memphis

Not at all surprising. Nigger home invasions have been on the rise lately. No one cares when it's nogs killing each other, but the random robberies/home invasions keep people on edge (others decide to leave, good for them). I can't wait to move to Fayetteville, AR. Honkeyland, I tell you.

It's 44% white. Blacks make up 25% of that city.

Toronto and Vancouver are incredibly diverse but their crime rates aren't very high. Stop being racist.

Mostly yeah

is olympia the place from which all those shitty 90s indie bands originated from?

>I wonder why Canada is not like America.
3% black population vs 13% may hold some answer

Canada has like 3% black pop.

Black males are the majority of serial killers now.

Certain ones came from Olympia, like Nirvana and Sleater-Kinney.

Nigger crime is fast becoming an issue out east take your head out of the fucking sand. 4% of our population but they are the largest ethnic group in youth gangs, does that sound normal to you?

Stats don't even match the line.

Memphis also broke historical record with most homicides: 217 cf. to 213 way back.

I must be imagining dead niggers on the news every night.

I guess I'm a bad person for connecting the dots..

>tfw last placd

Not to mention 13% equals 43 million

Its literally spilling over from America because they keep shooting unarmed black youth and its causing our blacks to become upset. Gang culture is plaguing youth.

vegasfag, not even mad

Yeah we treat em like shit and they act out by killing each other.

Oops I was trying to be sarcastic, but, yeah, whatever

>When will you stupid Americans finally BAN GUNS?

no dude. not happening.

>strong white family man
>high income earner
>STEM profession

not giving up our guns. find another way

St. Louis here. #4...damn, we are slipping.

who else would it be, user? the joos?
he he

>maybe

Well played I see you're being facetious now I don't know why i let myself get rused by a fellow leaf.

No way in hell is Detroit more dangerous than Chicago or LA. No way.

Because while spics might leech off welfare, only a small percentage are actually violent and our black population isn't that high either. That and I imagine our extremely lax gun laws play another role as well.

They're all poor and forced together into ghettos and then they end up slaughtering each other in robberies and drug/gang related violence. If they weren't poor it wouldn't be a problem. Average black makes 33k, average white makes 58k, average Asian makes 74k.

[citation needed]

Why defend niggers anyways, user? Our country is 50% paki, 40% muslim and 9% chinks. 90% brown, 9% yellow. There are no niggers here.

>Newark didn't crack the top 10 this year
we gotta try harder NJbros

im sure you have some evidence to back that up and youre not just talking out of your ass, so lets see it then bud ;^)

Have you been there? It is. Imagine Southside Chicago but way more of a crime area.

Yeah you know because it couldn't possibly be because of...

Jared Taylor voice

> the blacks

/Jared Taylor voice

>the trend line doesn't fit the data
I thought our public schools were better than this

imagine living in iraq, and yearning to move to detroit

Its been falling for decades here but spiked this year and specifically among the black demographic. Any guesses why?

Ok for real though, I live in East Detroit and ya there are parts of the city that are awful but the vast majority of the metro area seems fine. I guess well always be the countries failed child

There's way more blacks than pakis and the black/muslim percentage is the same. Chinese only make up almost 5 percent and so do Indians. Indians outnumber pakis by like 10 to 1.

>tfw number 19
We have not only niggers but Muslim niggers, send nukes plz

>dETRIOT IS ONLY 80% BLACK
>THAT MEANS 20% OF THE POPULATION WILLINGLY LLIVES IN THAT URBAN SHITHOLE

Look at the cities where the black population is 0-10 percent. Not much different from 20-30 percent,

My brother and wife lives near the prudential stadium, it doesnt look that bad tbqh

And those cities have higher crime rates than lower black population cities

oops, clicked wrong image (though that one kind of demonstrates the point too)

# 17 checking in

What an embarrassing response. Data denier!

No they don't. Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and Thunder Bay have next to 0 blacks but all have higher crime rates.

>black people
No, Japanese highschool girls are.

30 million niggers vs. Are what? Do we even have 1 million nogs?

I hate how they average it as per 100,000, they need to reduce that shit

>Nashville is on the list
>Surprised for a moment when it dawns on me
>Almost all, and I really mean almost ALL of those violent crimes are in two particular areas of the city
>Two....specific....areas of the city that I never go to

It all makes sense.

>St. Louis #4
Holy shit we're actually improving.

>newark isn't a top tier shithole anymore
>camden didn't even make it out of pools

looks like 20+ years of failed gentrification is finally starting to have it's effects

The statistics are in

Detroiter here again. The city demographic is kind of fascinating. You have the core of the city. A newly restored downtown business and midtown districts that have glorious looking buildings and cool spots to chill and shop (This is where you have the working people some white, some black, but mostly white.). Thats surrounded by a donut of fucking hell that looks like a third world nation. Its all burned down suburbs and rubble. (this is 99.9% unworking blacks.). but then if you go a mere mile or so farther out, you get all white people again, and suddenly the neighborhood looks fine. Like seriously there are streets where on oneside you have manors and on the other you have rubble,

But in Iraq, you just have to avoid, churches, mosques, and police stations, and you won't get blown up

Why did they not include the R-squared value on that graph?

White people are obviously more efficient, but shitskins are more likely to fly off the handle on some insignificant shit.

I fucking hate you leaf niggers.

These people in Detroit are poor because they are victims of decades of oppression by white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWEdjiEJg0U

They're pretty well represented in mass shootings too. That just never gets mentioned because it's all gang shit.

You're that same faggot from the prison topic aren't you?

day of the rake when

Damn, asians are well behaved

i'd happily take an increase of 10% in the murder rate for less cucked gun laws

Want list of nonwhiteness next to it

>tfw one of those DUIs

truly the white man's crime

it was a nigger thing for me to have done though

11% of Winnipeg is Abos lmao
Niggers are niggers