"This is my retirement job"

>"This is my retirement job"

REEEEEEEE Why can't boomers just retire somewhere out of everyone's way so I can get their shitty job for a couple years during college, get the reference and have a launching point when I graduate?

You would probably get better help from a boomer then a millennial.

What they mean is that they aren't getting enough money to make ends meet from social security but they have too much pride to ask for help so they get a "retirement job"

Dumb OP

The Fendippitous Eggmen are coming

You think it's easy making payments on one of these babies? You don't know what struggle is, son.

because a lot of them actually like to work. my dad is old as fuck, retired four years ago, still wakes up at 4 AM, works a part time city job because the old coot can't sit still for five minutes. he takes pride in his work and millenials don't know what that means.

Retirement used to be "you'll be dead in a few years anyway, so might as well live it up".
Now it's "You'll be alive for 30 more years and your savings will last for 5. Better come up with a plan nigga."

Taking pride in useless work is not a virtue. Finding what you want to do in life is more valuable. If you're working while retired you don't have enough money or are using work as a substitute for your lack of being a person who knows what they want.

>itt babies who never earned anyting and wont work without having "muh pride"
its a fuken job you niggertits. do it or kill yourselves

he likes to shoot the shit and tell war stories. he gets to do that all day long now. if he finds satisfaction in that, so be it. fuck off.

They need hobbies.

2bh he probably knows more about fixing shit than you do.

>Taking pride in useless work is not a virtue.

it absolutely it. doing any job the best you can, even if it's a menial mcjob, builds character. learn to work hard and itll rub off on when you need to work hard on actual important shit (like in school)

>be retail cuck
>work hard
>have coworker who doesn't bc he hates his job and possibly his life
>we both go to school
>he barely works hard in school and jobs out
>i excel and get a better job that pays 4 times more a year later

sure you can learn to work minimally at a retail/mcjob so you dont get fired but you are there for the same time whether you work hard or not. you can act like some dindu and work like shit, which will reflect on your character in other ways.

>hurr durr fuck this homework assignment it is only 1% of my grade i dont need to work hard on it
>gets 50%

the problem with young people is that they do not work hard and have no ambition to work for anything except the paycheck so they can fuck off from work and do whatever they do (most likely take recreational drugs or play vidya)

Every job I've worked at as a temp hasn't hired in 10+ years because all the boomers don't want to leave. Theres maybe 5 openings and 30 temps plus outsiders applying for the position. In the end, relatives of the workers get hired on full time or some young hot piece of ass with no experience related to the job gets in so supervisors can have something to look at.

Boomers and jews, bad news.

/thread

have you tried getting a job as a towel boy at a gay bath house? Canada must be full of those.

Think about it this way, OP.

If a store manager can pay the same rate for you, a young healthy individual, or an old person and chooses the old fart it clearly means you are inferior.

They squandered the wealth of future generations, saddling them with debt and obligations, so that they could live well in their present.

They also squandered their own wealth on instant gratification and entered retirement without enough savings....even though they had unprecedented opportunities that no generation has had before or since.

Now, once again, the most selfish generation is not only receiving their entitlements off the sweat of current workers and future generations, but they are literally taking the jobs from their children and grandchildren.

I cannot wait until every last boomer is dead.

Young healthy people don't come with tax breaks for employment.

I had a job at Home Depot when I was 18. Not particularly hard to do you faggot.

Hi, welcome to Walmart

That old man works in Electrical department dick head. You know how many people are work in Home Depot Electrical department in any giving Home Depot? 4. Only 4 throughout the whole damn department because not many people know their ass from their elbow about wiring shit together. None the least of which do you fuck stick. You're just some millennial faggot that thinks the world should magically go their way without needing any years of experience from anything. You're not even worthy of licking the shit off that old man's boots. You make me sick.

Are they coming soon?

Im banned from all bath houses, especially the gay ones.

>geriatric home depot worker bee detected

"All of man's troubles stem from one thing: Being unable to sit quietly in a room alone." (Blaise Pascal)