I genuinely believe millenial women are smarter than millenial men

I genuinely believe it. The average millenial woman is smarter than the average millenial male.

Literally the only single area men do better is on the SATs for math under certain conditions.

Sorry, men, but calculators have replaced your ability to do figures slightly better mentally.

Intelligence is your ability to understand and operate in the world. Women simply do better. by any metric.

There's almost no women who reject global warming because they're smart enough to handle it. Many men are just too stupid.

There's countless examples of this. The thread will be too long if I cite too many of them.

Can you refute me?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/2013/TotalGroup-2013.pdf
mwilliams.info/archive/2011/01/unemployment-technology-iq-and-gender.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Women get government jobs as teachers bureaucrats and nurses by going to university men have no such privledge.

Higher "education" is a female welfare program

day of the rake cannot come soon enough

Women are more empowered than men. Men are demoralized.

I think women tend to have a more consistent level of intelligence but you get men on either ends of the bell curve.

Most women are smarter than men. It is known.

the entire education system has been changed to suit them and advantage them, and even so men dominate most of the best degrees, just as men dominate the high IQs

you are talking shit

2013 Female average SAT scores
>Critical Reading - 494
>Mathematics - 499
>Writing - 493

>TOTAL = 1486

2013 Male average SAT scores
>Critical Reading - 499
>Mathematics - 531
>Writing - 482

>TOTAL = 1512

Source: media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/2013/TotalGroup-2013.pdf

There are a few reasons for this.

Women mature earlier, so they make better decisions about their learning earlier.

Also, womens' IQs are more clumped together than males'. While this means that there are more absolute genius males than absolute genius females, there are also much more completely retarded males than completely retarded females. The average of this results in women having a higher average IQ.

>Women get government jobs as teachers
We have also seen that female teachers tend to prefer and give more attention to female students.

If women got lower in every individual area, why are their mean scores for multiple choice/essay higher than mens'?

Also, this shows what I was saying here with men having a higher standard deviation than women.

>LITERALLY
Women (and ethnics) are encouraged to do all the meme English lit and gender study bullshit. Then they can all run around shouting 'hurr durr look how clevar we are compareed to silly mens' and society gives itself a big fucking pat on the back.
More men do proper degrees like maths and physics. Men's iq outpaces women's a bit after 15, but a more noticeable effect is that men have a greater iq variation than women, so they are more likely to be very stupid or very clever.
I suppose there may come a time when even proper STEM subjects are sufficiently dumbed down for women to make up equal numbers, perhaps we will develop a type of female ebonic fuzzy mathematical logic where the validity of the calculation depends on the precise intersectionality of the person calculating it.

>More women in education means they are smarter

>enrolled in two or four year college

cosmetology doesn't make women smarter.

>caring about dominating the middle of the bell curve

I think men are happy to stick with dominating the lower and higher ends of the bell curve. Enjoy your marketing degrees.

mwilliams.info/archive/2011/01/unemployment-technology-iq-and-gender.php

7/10 almost replied

>The average millenial woman is smarter than the average millenial male.

Nice bait, by a leaf nonetheless.

>flag checks out

:(

I sure hope so. Millennial Numen are dumb as shit. Men's power resides in their testosterone, confidence, and strength. Millennial men are just bearded women.

Guess all that affirmative action paid off.

>the average millenial woman is delusional as your post reflects.

>checked for kek
breddy decent b8, leaf
6/10

>make degrees available for women's studies, queer studies, gender theory, etc etc
>suddenly women have more degrees than men

nice meme

SAT tests correlate highly with IQ tests.

Women do better in the bureaucratic, arbitrary school environment which is carefully tailored to their needs.
Look at the number of women in STEM, it's what 1/10th?