If Trump's cutting everyone's taxes how the hell is he going to balance the budget? That'll just mean less income...

If Trump's cutting everyone's taxes how the hell is he going to balance the budget? That'll just mean less income. He's spending more too on infrastructure etc.so where the fuck is this money coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q23wlCPyIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how the hell is he going to balance the budget?

dude weed

Maybe he won't spend trillions of dollars on warplanes that don't work and gibs for niggers.

But Trump said he wanted to rebuild the military and fuck up ISIS and the chinks.

>how the hell is he going to balance the budget?

Has he ever said he's in favor of small government and balanced budgets?

Ten percent of a large pie can be more than fifty percent of a tiny pie. In theory lowering taxes to kick start the economy can cause enough economic expansion that the total amount of taxes will go up even though the percentage has gone down. This is called the Laffer Curve. But as with most things in economics, there are many hidden variables which may confound the situation.

same thing Republicans always do

kick the can 4 years down the road then blame the Democratic President for the out of control budget

>This is called the Laffer Curve.

The 1980s called, they want their shit economic theories back.

Lower taxes = more business
More business = more income for corps. and small businesses
More income = more revenue from taxes, although they are cut

people have more money ---> they buy stuff
people buy stuff ---> companies need to support them via cashiers,production, r&d, etc
companies hire more people -----> people have more money
all of which are taxed. the economy grows and so does your income as a government.

You can do both if there are reductions elsewhere such as making rich "allies" pay their own way instead of letting them be welfare whores.

LMAO

Hill dog supporter. If we wanted a balanced budget she would have been the person. If you wanted fiscal stimulus we got the right guy. I think balancing the budget would not have been wise right now. A little stimulus isn't. We've slowed excess spending a lot in 8 years anyway.

>Lower taxes = more business

Taxes are the lowest they have ever been in the USA

Remind me again how taxes = magically creates jobs?

>More business = more income for corps. and small businesses

Most of that goes up to the top 1%, who hard and hid money in offshore accounts. They don't stimulate the economy by spending money all the time on things they need like the lower income class.

Rebuilding the military doesn't mean frivolously wasting money for defense contractors.
In fact the elevation of Mattis is a sign of this because we won't be beholden to giant armament companies (Boeing etc) who largely inflated costs to take more tax money.
The F35 is an outdated joke of a warplane now it took so long to develop

The problem with the Laffer Curve is that it only accounts for a single variable, the tax rate. The economy of course is much more complex than that but the tax rate is still an important component, it's just not the only component.

Trickle down Economics don't exist. Criminals and Thieves (Leftists) use the term to lambast anything that doesn't let them steal from people and give the money to niggers.

Thank God you lost. Maybe you should've tried appealing to working people instead of criminals--they don't let those vote in swing states.

Income = expendetures retardos

If you aint a business major gtfo this thread

The 1980's killed our manufacturing industry due to globalism. Also revenue increased under Reagan he was just shitty financially and spent a fuck ton in military that outpaced the increase in revenue

This isn't going to happen the math isn't even close to adding up. That's delusional thinking.

Legislation aimed at offshore tax havens.

I believe he's stated something around 10%.

He realizes raising taxes on the rich alone would only cause more money to be moved offshore to avoid taxes (Panama papers), so his only options are to close rework the tax code and discourage legal tax evasion.

Once all the illegals are gone we won't be pissing money into the wind and will be able to afford nice new shiny things for white people.

>Trickle down Economics don't exist.
>Maybe you should've tried appealing to working people

Oh and Exxon and Goldman Sachs shills just scream WORKING CLASS AMERICANS right?

Don't forget taxing companies that outsource and taxing money they keep overseas if they bring back

Right now and since GWB the biggest story in taxes is that they do not collect anywhere near what they should because the very wealthy can afford a full-time staff of lawyers, accountants and IRS agents, to legally evade them.

>we won't be pissing money into the wind and will be able to afford nice new shiny things for white people.

You aren't seeing that money sucker.

he can do this by looksmaxing

>the economy and gdp do not respond to tax rate
>t. Libtard

Nope. Not an argument. Here's Ryan Dawson humiliating your Leftist logic yet again.

youtube.com/watch?v=q23wlCPyIVI

Placing people with experience in the field into positions of power isn't corruption, it's good sense. As usual Leftists are just trying to convince people that anyone who isn't a thief like them should be barred from all positions of power.

Our problem as never been that we waste more than we tax, our problem as always been that the state do not know how to collect the taxes. Most states do not collect about 25% of their respective taxes while they keep making a budget based on the 100% of the taxes.

>Right now and since GWB the biggest story in taxes is that they do not collect anywhere near what they should because the very wealthy can afford a full-time staff of lawyers, accountants and IRS agents, to legally evade them.

But-but Trump and the GOP told me rich are being paid to much in taxes!!!!!

Cuz he's going to rip China off in trade

>posting the hill
Stay mad cuck

lol only if he dies

Don't forget about the small businesses, though. There are a massive amount (think for every 20 streetshitters in US there is one small business) and thus they bring in more tax revenue. Point out any flaws in my point, but actually explain it, please.

hopefully he cuts the budget

Face it, you are just a shill for big corporations and the ultra rich. You just can't get enough corporate cock in your mouth from wallstreet.

that's not the US' problem

Leftist thief asshurt that he won't be allowed to steal from rich whites. Typical content-free non-argument. A pure appeal to jealousy and envy, just like all Leftism.

Nice reputable.

>cut bloat
>better infrastructure=economic boost
Just taking and throwing more money at a problem doesn't solve anything, look at schools full of niggers.

Didnt realize those execs were career politicians you faggot.

As a billionaire CEO to this own companies he's known these people for years. It doesnt fucking matter what gay controversy Huffpost dug up about them 18 years ago, they will work for the Don.

It starts with you buying a gun and blowing your own fucking head off.

>ignoring the fact that bernie would make healthcare free

The math is too complex is properly analyze. For what it's worth, during the economic meltdown Laffer himself said in an episode of Real Time that we are on the left side of the curve and rates could be increased. Overall the Laffer Curve is simply too simplistic of a model to be used in isolation. Nevertheless the basic premise remains that taxes can be a drag on economic activity though the extent is up for debate and likely unknowable with current data tools.

And also, when I meant more business, I meant more money to spend. Such is business; not only is it jobs and work, but buying and spending.

>If Trump's cutting everyone's taxes how the hell is he going to balance the budget? That'll just mean less income. He's spending more too on infrastructure etc.so where the fuck is this money coming from?

The same way that the Federal government was intended to get money. Tariffs and other fees. Not income tax.

Cut away all the bloat.

>posting that jew fuck friedman

Can't wait for you Trumpkikes to GTFO Sup Forums. Faggots.

>Comifornia refuses to stop sanctuary cities
>Trump cuts federal spending there and saves 650 billion
>Budget balanced
>Can't stop winning

>career politicians

You mean the same career politicians controlled by those very same CEOs?

>The F35 is an outdated joke of a warplane now it took so long to develop

Fucking this. Why the hell didn't we build more Raptors and upgrade them for multi-role? We had a manufacturing line for the world's #1 fighter air frame and we shut it down for this Lightening Jew.

>but muh sensors!
>muh CAS!
>muh meme tech!

It would have cost a fraction of the F-35 program to both build more Raptors and update anything we thought was lacking for air to ground.

>muh VTOL!

After Raptors pound enemy air defenses in the ass a Harrier can jump in and out.

lmao kys

Nope. Only an argument if you're a Leftist who believes that having and making money is evil. As I am not a jealous-hearted criminal, I do not despise productive members of the economy just for having jobs.

Pretty embarrassing that you got BTFO this hard and you're still running the salt machine, desu. Are you going to keep this up for the full eight years, or do you think you'll kill yourself somewhere around 2020?

It's not habbening

Obviously they do but it's hard to isolate that variable from the thousands of others that influence the economy.

>so where the fuck is this money coming from?
oil

>>better infrastructure=economic boost

His "infrastructure" plan is literally just tax cuts/credits. Nothing FDR in it faggot. Also I though Republicans hated big government?

Harriers are old as fuck and need replacement tbqh. A-10s as well. The BRRRRRRT will live forever but the airframes only have so much time left.

>Salty Leftist thinks that Sup Forums is ever going to be a cumdrinking OWS board now that the Emperor has won and is BTFOing his liberal friends left and right.

Sad! Your humiliation has only just begun!

>That'll just mean less income
No. If taxes are too high more people will bother finding loopholes to get out of paying them, if taxes are low enough more people will just pay the taxes rather than spend the energy and time looking for the loopholes.

It's called the Laffer Curve

He'll borrow it and then renegotiate our debt with other countries like he's been saying since day one.

>who believes that having and making money is evil

Yes everyone with money is evil, read the bible faggot.

>If Trump's cutting everyone's taxes how the hell is he going to balance the budget?

A temporay, public official has no motivation to balance the budget, since he'll be gone in a few years anyway, plus he doesn't own the wealth, just has some temporary control over it. A public government, a democratic republic, has no interest in the country's long term finances. This is why debt and inflation reach higher and higher levels.

Such problems do not occur with a monarchy, which is privately run and thus owns the wealth and thus has a long term interest in preventing inflation, and keeping taxes low as to make his subjects as productive as possible

Buy your Exxon and oil stocks now

>Sad! Your humiliation has only just begun!

Yeah sure thing /r/the_donald.

Perhaps welfare will end......

>Rebuilding the military doesn't mean frivolously wasting money for defense contractors
It doesn't have to, but we all know it will.

It's the term Reagan himself used, get out of here with your ahistorical bullshit

>The 1980's killed our manufacturing industry due to globalism
Inevitable.

>Perhaps welfare will end......

It won't. It will be GWB 2.0. Most of those people on welfare are Trump voters.

Does that mean you're in favor of increasing the price of leases for extracting resources from public lands.

I make just shy of 100K. Never broke through to 100K, but haven't gone under 95K in the last five years. Such is life.

Anway, to answer your question, if Trump saves me 173.88 per bi-weekly paycheck, I'm going to pay off debt faster. I'll probably add it to my bi-monthly house payment to pay it down faster.

I don't have savings, so no matter what, it gets spent. Most people at my income bracket with families spend money like it is on fire. So if he gives that money back to me, I'm just going to give it to someone else, and so on and so forth down the line.

Trump is a clown

Cutting tax rates often increases revenue because of the additional commerce it creates

This. We have shit (very low in comparison to yours) corporate taxes and no jobs. Rich zionists just import temporaries and immigrants and refugees. The entire right wing greed based zionist debt economy and spirituality are all broken. I have Christ. And maybe a husband in future. Christ is also my husband. And that's it. Also my family and a few friends and a hackneyed but enjoyable job

>Harriers are old as fuck and need replacement tbqh. A-10s as well.
>B-52s running forever

Yes goy, you need replacements. Good goy.

Side note: I bet we still produce some F-35s. But I bet Trump scares the living shit out of them and they trim every ounce of fat in the budget. That's what his tweet was about. Guy knows how to make deals and get shit done. Pic related.

>Cutting tax rates often increases revenue because of the additional commerce it creates

Except that's not true at all if you take into account all the loopholes in the tax code of the rich and corporations.

rampant levels of growth I guess

JESUS christ?

Tariffs, where the money the government runs on was always supposed to come from.

This. The right wing is shit and i want a surrogate. No more posts for me ITT

Jew accountants will always exploit loopholes even if the return is poor. Eliminating the loopholes is the solution.

Ideology, ideology everywhere

>rampant levels of growth I guess

Has never worked. Google Kansas under Sam Brownback for more details.

Which trump has promised he will close?

No, dude, we have historical data saying that tax cuts will not yield economic boosts (which come back to the government through taxes) equivalent to the tax revenue lost. It's gonna be like 50% in the most optimistic models.

in the long run tax cuts to lead to positive tax receipts (both in corporate and income tax receipts) its just how far into the distance is hard to quantify.

Would you rather have a big piece of a small pie or a small piece of a big pie?

Moldbug, is that you?

Cutting taxes completely and getting government out of businesses entirely will make things more productive than you can imagine

What is big in a crumb? A speck of dust smaller than a micron? Debt goes to rothschilds and to Bibi

>But I bet Trump scares the living shit out of them and they trim every ounce of fat in the budget.
Fat will get trimmed but every ounce? Very unlikely, at least not within eight years.

>he can't make any changes to taxes because he's rich and it may benefit him
wew lad

If you tax the fuck out of the rich and the corporation it takes away the intensive to create jobs, and most of the pie will go to china.

>le evil gorborashuns

incentive*

>less taxes
>more spending money
>buying things creates demand
>demand results in more production
>production creates more jobs, and grows the economy
>this results in higher tax revenues

Use your brain for me one time OP that took like 5 steps to get an answer

Everyone who doesn't work for a living will be classified as an illegal Mexican and be deported to Mexico.

bait/10
kys
he already said it, and also it's on his site, if you can't put together then literally kys
I really don't know why I'm even responding, at least it was fun pre election, now it's just fucking lame

tax cuts are a form of economic stimulus that coupled with deregulation puts more capital into the system. the economy grows and further increases the tax base which offsets the initial loss in revenue.

This is delusional. There are always loopholes. There is no perfect law.