You have the opportunity to fly a plane into Mecca. You will not come back alive

You have the opportunity to fly a plane into Mecca. You will not come back alive.

Do you do it?

Will I get my 72 virgins?

No, because I don't give a shit. I don't live anywhere near mudskins or niggers. I can walk around at 3-4 AM without any kind of protection.

Besides, what would you do? Kill a few thousand? They breed like rabbits and kill each other in the thousands daily.

live or kill lots of muslims live,die or die killing muslims ........

my only regret would not being able to view the aftermath

>

An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

It would only make things worse for us.

Put a passport in one of those nearly indistructable boxes. Make sure it's some random arab. Also attach a note, sying you're doing it to stop the sunni scum. Mwke sure the plane is tied to some israeli company for extra fun

> I can walk around at 3-4 AM without any kind of protection.
> American flag

Sure thing buddy

I'll do it if the plane has a modern hydrogen nuke that detonates on impact. Turn that mother fucker into a giant sheet of glass

What kind of plane? Can i have a anthraz payload? Is it during heavy pop or a low time?

There's a lot of different parameters to know

Only if plane has meganuke that will wipe entire middle east

...the leafs are becoming terrifying

No. Why martyr these fucks when you can cut them off financially and watch them being devoured by the monsters they created themselves

Yes.

The leafs are actually all Russians. The Russians hacked leaf DNA just before the Iron Curtain fell.

no, i'd aim for the palace where the leaders are. destroying the black cube of islaminess would just make muslims spin when they pray

Nah, the Mecca has been destroyed before.

You need to nuke the place so it's a giant wasteland of radiation that is anathema to life so any pilgrims who go there will die.

This is a really tough one. I mean the obvious benefits to doing so are clear, make no mistake. The problem is in sacrificing myself to wipe out a group of Muslims I have put value upon them, which is wrong because these fuckers have no value.

It is a real moral dilemma because to die killing thousands of these zealots and destroying the epicenter of their bullshit would be based but when you do it in this manner as an expendable commodity blurs the line.

You could argue the same about shooting them, that buy spending a round on these scum they gained the worth of the bullet but I rationalise it as them giving the bullet its value, after all bullet you can't shoot is equally worthless.

Why would I do that? Mecca is a both a historical and religious sight in the history of humanity.

The mental gymnastics Muhammed did to associate it with the God of Christianity/Judaism is a funny tale though. Not too mention the place also gets attacked by other Muslims as well who don't believe in Muhammed believe that it was originally a center for Allah and that it is still a host for the other gods still in it.

Tl:dr Fuck off you faggot. Muslims and shits like you destroying human history need to be gassed.

>destroying the black cube of islaminess would just make muslims spin when they pray
KEK

No

Reason: it's their containment cube.

Human "history" is one long series of us erasing other peoples history, its in essence a giant monument to whoever holds the most power. Take the white west, history texts of the 18th-early 20th century praised the white man for practically everything. Now that control of that power has been seized by an insidious merchant class the white man is portrayed as the most evil sickening scum.

The point being, your post is idealistic to the point that it almost becomes ironic if it wasn't so tragic. Humanity hates itself and yet you try to show it respect. Your beliefs in a sense are better than the world we live in, like the innocence of a child you will be torn to pieces if you; whilst holding any position of power, put these beliefs into action, it is naive at best subversive at worst.

Seems to be doing a real job of containing the millions crossing the med.

I see your lips moving but all I hear are clucking noises.

>I see your lips moving but all I hear are clucking noises.
you mean cuck noises

There are so many rural areas in the us blacks and refugees do not live in. Talking 99% white

and a nuke makes all of 'em fucking die

if you destroy the cube, you have to take its place, else the muslims will overrun the world.

there must always be a islam king

its pretty much status quo in any city with 90% whites. cities with under 500k are about the right balance of convenience and safety

(1 post)

You shills come crawling out the woodwork every time I call out your bullshit, its so obvious when you have 2 different ids with no real prior thread involvement attack the guy calling the original post subversive material, trying to illicit a mob mentality. The days of treating goys/plebs/proles/peasants like cattle are coming to an end because it has been seen to that they won't fall for your bullshit.

No. The best doner kebab is made in Germany. I love Muslims!

this basically

underrated

Fuck it id do it i want to go down in history for doing something, i want people in years to come to remember my name. SARACENORUM MORTEM!

Only if I got recognition for it and the plane had enough Thermonuclear memes on it to turn the middle east into a new ocean.

The jokes on you. The Leaf hacked the Russian all along.

>portugays education