Would it be reasonable to describe Hillary Clinton as this era's "Hitler figure"?

Would it be reasonable to describe Hillary Clinton as this era's "Hitler figure"?
Not as in how faggots always make Hitler comparisons to politicians they don't like without knowing jack shit about what ww2 and Hitler was really like.
But in the sense that she is the great boogeyman monster of this era that has carelessly gotten millions of innocent people killed.
Think about it. The bitch has heavily supported every war from Kosovo to Iraq, played part in the destruction of multiple countries and killed brother leader muammar al gaddafi and laughed about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1GfkEL594&t=196s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flmHavWxABw&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>would it be
no. no it fucking wouln't. Nobody is "today's Hitler"
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-sage

No.

You're a halfwit retard believing the lies of America's rightwing party.

Kill yourself you gullible twat.

Read the first sentence and sperg raged before reading the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=flmHavWxABw&t=1s

>the (jew)diciary

nice try fagdick

No. Hitler had charisma

Except she wanted to bring more undesirable minorities into the country to further disrupt society, whereas Hitler actively deported those types to create a haven for white societal prosperity.

He also garnered overwhelming support from his people and flipped one of the worst depressions in history in the process. The majority of people who voted for Hillary didn't even like her, they just saw her as the democratic candidate whom they were obliged to vote for or they were manipulated into seeing her as the lesser of two evils.

read past the first fucking sentence of the post

It still applies. Hitler wanted to protect his people and their way of life at any cost, but his pride and poor judgement got many more people killed in the process and ultimately brought their society to a collapse. Every death Hillary was involved in was to line the pockets of her jew friends and herself.

No it doesn't I am not talking about what Hitler was actually like.
>Not as in how faggots always make Hitler comparisons to politicians they don't like without knowing jack shit about what ww2 and Hitler was really like.
But in the sense that she is the great boogeyman monster of this era that has carelessly gotten millions of innocent people killed.

The keyword here is "carelessly". If you really want to make a proper comparison in that sense, then she's much more like Stalin.

again completely missing what I meant by this era's "hitler figure" even though i fucking spelled out plainly what I meant.
Im not saying she is like actual hitler ffs.

No. Because Hitler was not a bogeyman.

Hitler had more ball.