Friendly reminder that Jews are White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVWY05i1OPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

Jews are literally the master race. Sup Forums denying this is the equivalent of someone putting their fingers in their ears and saying la la la.

Jews are not a race. Any Jew or non-Jew can convert at anytime. Judaism is and only is a religion

Yiddish is a Germanic language.

Ok Mr. Goldstein.

Jews are wonderful!!! They are so smart and so sexy!!!!

Love Israel, love Jews!!!

That's not what this thread is about.

white women don't have the jew nose or a jew lookin mom

>ywn tongue punch ivanka's snatch while burying your nose into her fartbox

>Friendly reminder that Jews are White, when it suits them and Jewish when it suits them.
There I finished your sentence for you.

How is someone supposed to convert to Ashkenazism?

friendly reminder that vitamin-D and folate deficiency autism correlates to Abrahamic cock-butcherer worship

They are both. Only logical conclusion.

Nobody is white. Stuff like "white power" (or rallying around 'whiteness') is a false identity (like Naziism), relatively easily directed, controlled, the otherwise atomized Goyim's only coherent identity vis-a-vis the Jew, who has an intact, vibrant identity, is Christianity, and more specifically, Catholicism.

Jews control 'whites' but not Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, etc.
Preserve your identity and end the white meme

does she have makeup on? because she looks so fucking hot here

It's not really up for debate here.
During WWI Jews in Germany and Russia slammed into each other with hatred in their hearts for their respective nations. Jewish unity only really came out of the end of WWII.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVWY05i1OPQ

Once properly burnt enough ash can be white, so yes Jews will be white.

I see they got to you with that new anti semetism law.

What, no. I've always loved the Jews. Any comment I've made otherwise was satire!

Jews are cool!

Beautiful couple of two Jewish people and their Jewish kids. What America should really be about. Judeo-Christian values.

the nose will expose

Can anyone on Sup Forums really say these are mixed race children?