How can you support capitalism?

>capitalism did bring some wealth widely across countries
>post 1980, the wage gap between the 1% and 90% has grown exponentially
>capitalist ideology of profit>ethics is destroying the world

>capitalists=unconcerned fags

prove me wrong cunts

cuckitalism fags

>be smart enough to understand there are serious systemic issues with the status quo
>blame private property and markets instead of usury
>>>/leftypol/

I notice your location as USA
>prescribed to decades old failing ideology
>too scared to accept it can never work

>live in poverty under capitalism
>have brand new iPhone, Internet, shelter and food
>live in poverty under communism
>starving to death, burned alive by mob for trying to steal a potato

you do realise not everyone in america own an iPhone?

Even if they did, your argument is irrelevant. I' not arguing for communism, I'm arguing fir a fairer system for working people

Nobody is stopping you from starting a commune in a free market system

44 million people are 99% of the population?

>13% of Americans live in poverty
GEE I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE

Poor people are poor because they're retarded. They dont know how to budget and they burn money on luxuries.

>large wage gap
At least we have wages your muslim cuck. Brits have such weak culture. Fucking pathetic.

THREE ACRES AND A COW

still better than communism

>ITT: cucks at the bottom of the materialistic totem pole will defend their pseudo-religion of markets and margins

Capitalism and communism are both shit. if you "identify" as a follower of an economic system to such an extent that contrary positions make you angry, you are a dumb goy. There's more to life than money you tremendously blue-pilled cucks.

crony-capitalism isnt capitalism
go back to your antifa sub reddit now
saged

>no real capitalism

if you work hard and have some skills, there's class mobility in a capitalist society. It's not easy, but it's very possible.

>post 1980 states have abandoned Market Liberal policies and taken more statist, social democrat policies
>Wage gap grew
>WE NEED TO REGULATE CAPITALISM MORE

>44 million
>99%

Shit math skills are why your poor

>capitalism recognizes that most people aren't useful for much and are surplus to requirements
yeah, so?

Here's the difference between that and the no real communism argument.

While yes neither true free market capitalism or true communism has ever existed, when capitalism has been tried it works but when communism is tried it fails.

The closer you get to a free market the more prosperous a nation. The closer you get a centrally planned economy the lower the prosperity.

Literally this. Social-focused policies have been fucking us into a corner.

>too scared to accept it can never work
lol
My family started in America as indentured servants and sharecroppers who barely had enough to survive. I am now replying to this retarded post on a ~$3000 computer set-up while drinking beers because I have nothing better to do and nothing to worry about right now.

Capitalism worked pretty well for my family tbqh.

This. My parents are legal polish immigrants, having moved here in 96. They were born under polish communist government, and tell me of their absolute destitute state. They were from the southeast corner of lesser Poland, both born on farms, and both telling my sister and I of having to wait in line for second hand clothing, for basic food items, and of the constant farm work merely done for subsistence living.

They come to the us, and my mom finished nursing school while raising my sister and I and taking care of the household while dad was gone for 4 month stints at sea since he was an electrician and mechanic on Matson cargo ships. They are the quintessential achievers of the American dream, and helped my sister and I with our post grad education since that to them is the key to success.

I despise faggots talking about the virtues of communism, because they are blind to the realities of it

this is literally a declaration and not an argument

Thank god you leftycucks finally conformed to board culture. Try not to shitpost too hard this time if you actually want discussion.

>inb4 not an argument

But is the declaration wrong though? Many examples in history support it

>post 1980, the wage gap between the 1% and 90% has grown exponentially

Consistent with population growth also being exponential. Saged

>wage gap

Kill yourself faggot