20 years old

>20 years old
>First Gen immigrant naturalized citizen
>Go to UT Austin
>Liberal propaganda down the throat everyday
>There is an actual club for "undocumented" students
It's like a spit in the face to us who got here legally
Once Governor Abbott ban sanctuary cities in Texas, should I call ICE?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

My sister goes there. What actually goes on there?

Litteraly a meme major

wtf i thought sanctuary cities weren't a thing in Texas. I swear I saw that on a chart one time.
I'm in San Antonio which is majority mexican and I can tell you for a fact that most mexican hate mojados more than most white ppl here. seriously

Getting into UT Austin is not accomplishment.

I'm like 90% sure I read this chick got deported for this tweet btw

I'm also a legal immigrant, fuck those fence jumping cunts

I'm feelin' ya man.

Second generation immigrant to the US.

I have never been to a college where any liberal ideals were jammed down anyone's throats. Maybe other students trying to raise awarenessfor something but that's about it. Get the fuck out of here with these lies that perpetuate American colleges as some sort of sjw safe space dream land where freedom of speech is denied.

>4.5 GPA

? I don't get it

Actually planning on getting a CHL next year to spite these cunts

Keked!

Kek wills it!

Associate professor of sociology pls go

this

She did.
Checked.

>high school valedictorian
>studies nutrition in college
>taxpayers fund this

This.

A high school drop out wouldn't.

>4.5 GPA
What? I thought it stops at 4

Can't get that education from beaner land

It goes up to 5.0 in the US as far as I know.

Don't even let the fucking ink dry before getting every ICE agent to storm the campus.

My dad fought tooth and nail to come here legally from Honduras, they can fucking come legally too, the selfish cunts.

It technically does. At 4.0, any higher doesn't get taken into account, but you can have a "4.5" GPA if you keep up with the math.

i'll get her documented once she hops on my dick and gets impregnated

t. traveling US citizen, not native turkroach

It actually is, it's one of the best universities in the world, but it's been expanding into a total liberal shithole

> Only idiots should study nutrition
> Among the world's highest rates of obesity, diabeetus, and pretty much every major preventable disease

AP classes can increase your GPA if you get an A

you can add points on your GPA if you take AP classes that give college credits in some school districts, it's weird.

Call ICE anyway once Trump is in office.
The state can't obstruct federal agents. They can only refuse to work with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals#Republican_response
Not when Obongo think he can ignore immigration laws, hopefully GOP majority next year will put this in the trash where it belongs

Do you not understand that in college it is more than possible to graduate with a GPA higher than 4.0

I guess a community college dropout wouldn't know that

>work at a private school in a big city
>school gets called racist for not taking illegal kids
>school caves under pressure and starts taking illegal kids
>school doesn't charge tuition to the illegal families because that would be racist
>tuition goes up for all the other families to compensate
>families start transferring their kids to other schools because the tuition became too high for them
>families start transferring their kids to other schools because the school has problems with gangs now
>more paying families are leaving while the school keeps picking up more nonpaying families
>school goes from being rich and highly regarded to broke and nearly closing over the course of several years

>still has her vCard
that's a good little girl, yeah

>vCard

Wait, she still has her virgin card? I thought Mexican girls were sluts...

it's not that we don't know shit is bad, dude
we just don't give a FUUUUUUCK

WE WILL FOLLOW THE LAWS

>it's one of the best universities in the world

So? It has 30,000 undergraduates. Not that hard to get into therefore not really an accomplishment. Rice is a better school of you are strictly talking about Texas.

sauce?

Her legs really aren't that great.

Immigration laws?

By spic standards they are

They think they own this country. And in fact, because of the numerous cucks (many even browns Sup Forums) they basically already do. If not now, they will.

Calling it now, Trump doesn't have the balls to deport her and she will stay.

How did she get into college without any documents? we need ID for most things here

Get a list of all the people in the group and report them.

>Well damn, she just wrecked her own employment prospects.

4.0 is perfect.
You're counting the AP courses, you fucking piece of shit. Get the fuck outta here with muh adishunal eferts. No one gives a shit with your artificially inflated ego and bullshit GPA.

>People you've impressed by telling them you have a 5.0 GPA
Approx. ZERO
Your mother doesn't count because she died the moment you were born.

Libtard schools encourage that shit. The more fucked up your application is the more likely you'll get in because of inclusiveness and virtue signaling.

It accounts for AP and honors courses

So is it bad!

>filename

Not really, the population in texas is huge, that leaves a relative high number of chances for you to not get in

valedictorian doesn't mean shit, just means that you concentrated in school. see that example studying nutrition kek. I have to study medicine in mexico since it's cheaper and I still get accredited

> Nutrition

>implying you need to study nutrition to know how to eat properly

so... this... is... the... true... power... of... the...nu-male...

Anyone know the name of this bitch? ICE should be called immediately to remove taco

Just graduated from UT last week (semester only), yeah it's a liberal as fuck campus but you can avoid that shit if you avoid the main parts of campus. Be happy, you'll have a job when you graduate, they'll have nothing.

>too drunk didnt read
nvm its there, must find where she lives

Also some schools have a graduating class of under 100 kids, which makes being valedictorian a lot less impressive.

DEPORT PLS

>nice legs
look at those knees

UT is always ranked ahead of Rice. Rice is top 50 world university but UT is always to 25

seen any refugees yet?

>4.5 gpa
>tweets shes breaking the law
smart

>Once Governor Abbott ban sanctuary cities in Texas, should I call ICE?
Absolutely! Nobody is above the law!