Choose your 2024 Republican Nominee. It will be one of these

Choose your 2024 Republican Nominee. It will be one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/rock-the-troops-dwayne-johnson-spike-tv-military-1201941184/
youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8
youtu.be/lgrxwIqtk6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably cruz.

if trump fucks up I vote democrat tho.

Ivanka or Pence.
Ivanka to continue Trump legacy, Pence for fag shock & awe.

No more dynasties.

Kanye west or Cruz.

Most others are either shits or aren't meme-tier enough.

Kanye and Snoop Dogg

Bannon or West

I'd vote for Bannon.

Paul/Kasich 2020

Kanye would be a perfect "just fuck my shit up" candidate. I would vote for him

Trump will lose bigly in 2020. He will go down as the worst president ever. No republican in the Trump admin will be considered for a 2024 run.

Nikki

Bannon

Either Don Jr, Ivanka, or Mike "Throw a transgender in the blender" Pence

I'll narrow it down for pol

Bannon with Pence VP again for fag shock and awe. Fuck the rest of these faggots. Ivanka is...well, a woman, and Trump, Jr. is too normie goy.

JEB

Kanye > Bannon > Cruz > Pence > Trump Jr. > Haley > Rubio > Ryan

Not really sure about Ivanka. I need to be reassured that she's intelligent.

Also, where is Carson? He's more likely than Haley.

#cruzmissile

JEB

If you don't think Ivanka is objectively the best choice from that list you're a sexist.

>Cruz
>Above Pence

Kanye

Kanye

god, something about ivanka is just so fucking irresistible

like, obviously she's fucking beautiful but she's got that x factor

I don't know what it is but it's in her face and the way she carries herself

I would legit give everything I have and ever will have just to lick the bottoms of her feet

I'd unironically support kanye

Pence has a more globalist past than Cruz.

Also, the gay conversion therapy shit is something that will always make me question his character.

>trump running 2024

Bannon or Pence

That's literally not what he said or implied.

Please learn how to read.

I want Barron

>I would legit give everything I have and ever will have just to lick the bottoms of her feet

Even your house?

ivanka.

Fucking faggot

I was under the impression that he wanted gay conversion therapy only for gays that wanted it. Despite what the media tells you many people are gay and don't want to be.

Ivanka, it's about time for a woman president

kys

Ivanka
>not wanting the first female president being republican for the eternal butthurt

I was hoping he would get a spot in Trump's cabinet and being the candidate in 2024

Ivanka

ivanka is a liberal feminist

shes not like trump you guys

i know ur blinded by her beauty or whatever

I will kill you

i would like to cum in nikki haley's mouth and see it dripple out of her hook nose

As if there will still be a human race in 2024

Can't cannon the Bannon.

I'd vote for any half decent woman if she is the GOP nominee just to see the liberal butthurt at the first woman President being a Republican.

The butthurt Trump has caused has me hooked and aching for more.

I absolutely hate Kanye West. His music is atrocious, he's an asshole who has no place in politics. Plus he's a nigger. Obama may be black but he conducts himself like a black man, not a nigger. I'm not sure if I would vote for Kanye or not. It would depend on his stances. I like the idea of having back to back assholes in the white House though

Torn between Kanye and Ivanka

>Pence is only 57

should have added some of that touch of grey shit to his hair he looks almost 70

If Bannon is as white supremacist as they say he is then Bannon if he turns out to be a pussy then I'm a Cruz missle again

CRUZ

I'm gonna go with Mike "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence" Pence.

Cruise is going to be on the Supreme Court

Do those guys ever run for president?

> implying God Emperor Trump will descend from the golden throne in 2024
> implying kanye "imma let u finish..." west is a republican, a conservative, or even a human.

suck a thousand nigger cocks

If Trump could get Lee and Cruz on SCOTUS and Pence head up the third term. Fucking MAGA

Lol cruz doesn't want the supreme court job.

variety.com/2016/tv/news/rock-the-troops-dwayne-johnson-spike-tv-military-1201941184/

He even made a 'Announce my candidacy' joke.

where does Supreme Court rank on jobs?

is it higher than both Senator and Representative?

lower than Senator higher than Rep?

higher/lower than Secretary of State?

Where's Kanye?

Will Kanye be the next Trump?

Its an academic position. Not much glory or fanfare.

People like Cruz have egos that can only be satisfied by such a job as being president.

Bannon/Kanye 2024.

Wow this is a tough one. Hard to pick between Don Jr, Bannon, and Yeezy. Even Ivanka though she is a left-winger.

I will go with Yeezy, assuming he actually becomes Trump's apprentice. Otherwise, Don Jr.

nice fantasyland you got there faggot
why dont you go back inside?

It's a very important job. Higher, since it's life. Supreme Court (*all together), Congress and President ranks about the same.

But I think Cruz always wanted the Presidency although he lacks the charisma needed.

So 1 Supreme Court member is better than 1 Senator because 1/8 > 1/100?

I'll take Nikki Haley. She has done a hell of a job as governor of my state and I think she would do a good job as president.

They get to interpret the constitution and gets to decide what is and what isn't constitutional. It's an extremely important job user.

*1/9

You faggots never learn

IN A FRENCH ASS RESTAURANT

I never said it wasn't.

But it isn't a job for somebody with a huge ego. Huge egos go for the top spot of presidency.

WHO /KANYE2024/ HERE

Yes. Supreme Court Justices have more power and it's for life.

Bannon is a string puller. He wouldn't want to be the one "in charge"

Ivanka.
She'll play the woman card

>Gayfish

Gayfish 2024

>We're going to make fishsticks great again. They are going to be the best. These fishsticks are going to have the best ingredients because fishsticks are my FAVORITE food. They're going to be crunchy, and all around delicious. Perfect golden brown melt in your mouth fish shticks. We got a real expert working with us and is me, genious voice of a new age gay fish protigy Kanye West

Clay Higgins, you can bet on it

youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8

We meme Kanye into the White House, we go down in history as the pioneers of the era of Kek. These threads will end up in museums.

Ivanka is a Democrat in disguise. Don Jr. will probably be Mayor or Governor of New York at that time.

Rand is a fag and it was shown this election he would sell out to get votes.

HOWEVER once illegals are deported and the wall and laws are set in place to keep out foreigners having a leader to bring back freedom wouldn't be too bad, since he really wouldn't be able to undo the stuff trump will have set in place.

>But it isn't a job for somebody with a huge ego. Huge egos go for the top spot of presidency.
It's a job for someone with a huge ego, but I think that Cruz's ego is only satisfied with the presidency.

>implying Trump won't become Emperor

Fuck. Rubio I guess.

probably bannon

President - Pence

Vice President - Ivanka

SCOTUS - Cruz

((((Kanye))))

youtu.be/lgrxwIqtk6A

I know a few Democrats who've told me they hate trump, but would have voted for Ivanka under the same policies. So I'd go for Ivanka/Junior. I'd vote for Cruz and Kanye unironically though. I'm still iffy on Bannon.
Fuck Paul Ryan and Rubio though.

The Ron Paul era is over. Rand wasn't enough to keep it alive.

I'm a Yeezus follower now.

Fuck trying to appease people who just want a woman.

>Marco Rubio
Or
>Nikki Haley

Rubio desu. He'll be much more mature and experienced in 8 years, hopefully he gets into a position more fruitful and educational than the Senate. Cruz will be on the SC so he can't run

Or Pence to continue to btfo liberals

Tom Brady.