Your White Women Will Be Spreading Their Legs Eager For Us To Impregnate Them With Our Aztec Seed

Your White Women Will Be Spreading Their Legs Eager For Us To Impregnate Them With Our Aztec Seed

keep dreaming pablo

be sure to bring the toilet brushes

>M*xican think he fight another war with Texas/America for the third time

delusional shit

Yeah women love short mexicans with micropenises that smell like sweat, grease, and shit. Cinco de Mayo, the one time you won a war against a European power other than Spain (even bigger pushovers), is one of the biggest holidays of your year. There's a reason you're in the fields and we're in the stores and the offices.

Gringo, we're already winning the war. Why would would need to fight your military? You let us in and give us everything. All those states are already ours already, just go to any kindergarten class.

>M*xcan't thinks the US just let go of their territory without a fight

I invite you to try to take SW Wyoming.
it's like Afghanistan but with less water and more blizzards.
half of you will die from the weather alone, the other half will be massacred by methed out rednecks

at least the kids will be cute

Pissed your moms going back aren't you paco

>we wuz aztecs and mayans and shiet

You have to go back.

>implying commiefornia and tejas aren't already spicland

Getting cucked by a mexican is honestly one of my biggest fetishes.

Can u put Florida in that map?, they sure don't go to México but will be hispanic

Came here to post this

texas isn't a big deal, mexicans here are fairly moderate in their politics. half vote GOP half vote dem.

as long as we get conservatives in office we'll be fine. maybe trump will break the democrat stronghold on minorities.

>Aztec Seed
>Average Hispanic is 65% European
You lost this war centuries ago Pablo

> implying white men will find this objectionable

A fucking nation of manlets. STFU and pick the lettuce paco.

LOL I don't think so manlet

We wuz Aztecs and shit

Ye, muthafucka, an America-Mexico fight thread, just what I wanted

Modern day Aztecs are Spanish rape babies.

Hispanic trash have low IQ and tiny pee pees.

>Can't even control their own country
>thinking of conquering part of another

top kek, pablo

Fine by me.

White men don't make enough babies, maybe with your superior Mexican genetics you can help flush out those nonbreeding cuck caucasian genes out and produced mixed-race children who know how to reproduce.

go back to mexico you fat nigger

California is segregated af Juan. We live in the expensive gated communities and you and Juanita live in a $700 a month shithole in the ghetto

Swedecuck, isn't sleeptime over there?

yeah and your state is liberal, way to go faggot

they already are. Mexican guys know how to fucccckkkkkkk white women till their eyes roll in their heads and they scream out "¡Ay papi!"

and they will hang for it. manifest destiny

At least the history books will read Australia was conquered by China.
>tfw you lost your country to THE FUCKING AZTECS.