Why is Russia portrayed as the big bad enemy all the time now...

why is Russia portrayed as the big bad enemy all the time now? why is it OK to be russophobic but not homophobic or islamophobic? i thought the left thought communism was cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/357941-child-marriage-muslim-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) can't hate muslims, niggers, chinks, jewkin, faggots or basically anyone else because its racist. So they need some """white""" enemy to distract the people and Russia fits perfectly.

>the left thought communism was cool.
Communism is basically dead in Russia, while sjw leftists are on the rise in western Europe and north America. The tables have turned, you're the gommies now.

what does the average Russian know/think about being the boogeyman of western media?

Just know the we love you Russian bro

send some peeps over to help consolidate a counter culture to the extremist sjw child programming. Not sure about that Putin guy though.

I think Russia is very familiar with being the bogeyman.

Like it was any different for them the last 1000 years.

They are dangerous savages intent on the destruction of white civilization and have been since Russia was formed.

Fuck off Ruskie.
Can't take away our freedom.

I'm pretty sure that the majority doesn't even know how much western media is shitting on us. I don't really watch tv, so can't say if they talk about it.

Ironically this whole situation helps Putin and really hurts pro-western "liberal" and "educated" opposition, since they usually are the ones who seek alternative fake news sources in english, and what they find there is constant soviet tier propaganda.

The Russians are white.

This is a problem.

Because Russia is the enemy.
Anytime she portrays herself as friendly it's a dirty lie.
Russia is an enemy that needs to be taken very seriously.

Russia is the enemy.
Jews are friends.
Muslim are friends.
Asians are friends.

Am I right?

Petty Accusation. I Did Not Say That. Do You Not Know How To Read Stupid Burger?

I'm asking you if this statements are correct or not.

But why is Russia bad

No but this is what the media says , and you imply they are right . I d rather have gopnicks in my country than fucking subhumans sandniggers

It's convenient.

>now

Russians never attacked western europe

I didn't hate Russia until they:

>Invaded Georgia
>Invaded Ukraine
>annexed the Crimea
>oppressed their LGBTQ community
>jailed Pussy Riot
>killed journalists
>Interfered in our election to install their puppet Drumpf as our president (worst offense)
>supported war criminal Assad and murdered innocent civilians in Aleppo

Now I'm like fuck Russia. Romney was right. They are our number one geopolitical foe. God bless that man. He tried to warn us. We didn't listen! We didn't listen!

Russia is based.

Ask your media, we dunno
The only thing I can say - most of russians hate you too, maybe even more than you hate them.

>most of russians hate you too, maybe even more than you hate them
Many Belarusians are trying to copy Russians in this, unfortunately.

you are wrong about syria. completely.entirely.
unless i suppose, your GOAL is to PURPOSEFULLY turn it into another libya and overthrow the secular leader to begin chaos in teh region...

you are wrong about puppet bullshit. that is a level in insanity even cold war era rhetoric did not have.

Because they banned the Rothschilds from banking in their country, fucking faggots

Somebody met his clone and got butthurt about not being unique anymore, huh?

>>supported war criminal Assad
The guy protecting his country?

Thanks, really recorded the correct
New Account Balance :+0,66ct

Pic related of OP is actually a very legit read

This is true too
The bald dude on the throne sometimes tries to fix it, but that's pretty risky cuz we're totally dependent of russia

The carnage in Aleppo must stop. ISIL is not in Aleppo. Russia and Assad are not fighting ISIL.

Not according to the CIA.

How is dragging innocent families out of their homes and murdering them protecting your country?

You have to understand where russia is right now.

Not that long ago russia collapsed, the entire place looked like venezuela and the worst mafias in the world took control of the country. These guys where bad ass, the italian, the japanese, the mexicans they had nothing on these bad motherfuckers.

Along came Putin, an ex kgb boss, and he crushed these bad motherfuckers. Is this the type of guy you want to fuck with?

It's hilarious because Americans have no conception as to why Russia is bad. There is literally no emotional response to "Russia" in anyone under the age of 30, they picked the stupidest thing to scape goat.

>cuz we're totally dependent of russia
The only reason for that is laziness. Most of Belarusians are just super lazy to set contacts with foreigners, because it takes market research, learning new languages and cultural differences. It's way easier just to keep patching up rotting soviet relations.

Reminder that Obama and the left mocked Romney, joking that the 60s called and wanted their foreign policy back

hello fellow Russian client state.

>tfw growing up I was a huge Russiaboo
>tfw all I wanted was a qt gf like pic related

How is toppling a sovereign nation so that Qatar can build an oil pipeline through it democracy?

Bot is broken lol,
Look at the capital letters

Russia is fashist dicature. Not comie.
Long time no comie.

Get your facts right.

>we propose extreme vetting
>SJW cucks call us islamophobes

>SJW cucks accuse russia of something they have no proof of
>they don't bother to point out how they are russophobic

Fuck leftists.
Never trust a hypocrite

It was the 80s and I know. It makes me want to kill myself now.

>(((They))) can't hate muslims, niggers, chinks, jewkin, faggots or basically anyone else because its racist. So they need some """white""" enemy to distract the people and Russia fits perfectly.

Disgusting.

Also, I'm sorry about all the anglos and jews in this country, they are the ones pushing this.

>5 rubles have been placed in your account

Fugg C&C
>Not carpet bombing filthy western scum from your shark painted Soviet Zeppelin
Russophobes will never know this feel

Because they're the only nuclear power that's actively opposing the NWO forces. Well not anymore, now that pic related is president.

They sure killed a lot of Germans and French people in the past. That's not very friendly.

Acuse with no provs?

Your one retarded nigger.

Come on. What to sjw acuse the vodka niggers of.

because the media controlled people's minds for the last 20 years

Thanks CTR for exposing the financial streams of russian propaganda channels

Both examples were just a counter-attack.

Because (((they))) want to start a war between the US and Russia. It's will be very profitable for them but utterly devastating for us.

Hillary wanted the war because she is a psychopathic maniac. She also had something to prove. Thank god that sick freak lost the election.

>5 porkchops have been placed in your sharia account

Face it, the US wouldn't be in syria if the oil pipeline could be built through another country

>5 BBCs have been put into your wife's rear account

>someones projecting

kek even ur glorious leader knows how cucked your country is

rt.com/news/357941-child-marriage-muslim-germany/

I would like to believe they really could hack the strongest country's on Earth elections. I mean that would need a really good qualified hackers.

pre-Trump America actually cared about human rights. It has nothing to do with a pipeline.

no one's claiming they hacked the election machines, that's just clickbait titles

I can teach you how they did it.

Step one, create a website that has a google logo, a username field and a password field. save those values somewhere.

step 2, send emails to everybody in the world telling them to reset their google mail passwords for "security reasons"

step 3, wait for that idiot podesta to click on your link and give you his password

I am the hacker who made brexit possible and later hacked american elections. Ask me questions.

Attentionfag.

What do you think about the american media saying russia has to pay

quite simply because we need someone to hate

you can stretch it and squeeze it and spin it however you want, but the clear fact is that, conspiracy theories or not, we need another group to hate and we will continue to hate until the planet crumbles.

look at the "NO HATE, ONLY TOLERANCE" shitbag lefties. they're possibly the worst offenders in the west, due to their constant and unrelenting hate and harassment of anyone who doesn't share their views.

even i would be lost without commie fucks and filthy dune coons to hate.

Russia is white. It gets no simpler

People who lived through the Cold War are trying to find a new baddie to unite against. But those retards don't remember the USSR fell.

Because russia isn't under (((their))) control anymore

What's kinda funny is how each country's media has changed since the cold war. It's almost like they've flipped. The US is now the propagandist media shilling a narrative without presenting any evidence to support it. The Russian media is pro-Russian, but doesn't take part in the blatant distortions of truth. It's truly a mind-fuck for those of us old enough to remember.