Really..... Made me think

Really..... Made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

herestherealnews.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/debunking-the-myth-that-most-mass-murderers-are-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=KElyLrrTLB0
zazzle.com/duterte_for_president_t_shirt-235720393583260651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of those other things should be banned either.

I only trust the first girl with a gun. The other two have their fingers right on the trigger

herestherealnews.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/debunking-the-myth-that-most-mass-murderers-are-white/

Racist cunts

>non whites are criminals
Checks out

How does it feel to miss out on the gods gift that is kinder eggs, burgerstains?

Sentry race.

FUCK YOU CUNTS FOR BANNING DODGEBALL THAT SHIT WAS FUN, FUCK!

why the do mexican boys and men always have that garbage haircut? Get a fucking buzzcut

>that terrible trigger discipline on the second two
First loli is a 10/10 child soldier, would do brown-brown with.

In every image the white kid is holding something made legal in america to protect them.

Thas right whites, protect yo nation fuck yes!

>1 drowning (0.35%)
Some nigger drowned 4 people in a short period of time? How? That's kind of badass.

I will never look at "Moms Demand Action" and not think it's a Brazzers franchise.

>why not the only thing that stands between tyranny and freedom?
>momsdemandaction
Feminism was a mistake. Retarded women think guns are for fun

I have a better idea.. why not stop being a pussy and liberate all of those things?

>moms demand action give kids a gun without teaching them trigger discipline
i dont even care if its a prop gun
also anti gunner orgs should be labeled traitors and be physically removed

Top girl has excellent trigger discipline.

>no trigger discipline
Ban assault white children

When did we ban dodgeball?

I love dodgeball

This shit doesn't even make sense.

What school did you people go to?

We still played dodge ball, we just used these foam things that curved like a motherfucker.

might be banned depending on school to school

We played Dodgeball ALL the time in HPE when i was in high school

in my psych 101 textbook, they mentioned stereotypes. Only the non-white stereotypes got prefaced with "A racist might think that..."

Non-white

when will people start wearing his face on their shirt like they did with Che Guevara?

Really activated my almonds...

Books, Kinder eggs, and dodgeball should never be banned from schools

I'd wear it
Make the shirts

>I only trust the girl with the gun

Oh Canada...

Best post.

I don't see why that's bad. White people are most likely to legally purchase weapons in the U.S.

>All were banned by over-bearing liberals
>Last time I saw a child carrying an assault rifle into a school was never
>That forced, racist narrative

Are people actually this delusional?

They always have the white kid holding the gun

Weird, grocery store around the corner form me has a big box of them right at the register

he's not sexy and 'cool'

I'd do the design, but not sure where to sell it. Any recs?

>americucks can't kinder surprise

It doesn't make sense though.

You could replace the gun with a bottle of alcohol or cigarettes or pills or weed or tasers or any thousands of things that children shouldn't bring to school.

kek

>We keep 'Little Red Riding Hood' out of schools because of the bottle of wine in her basket

The fuck we do. Who the fuck made this shit up?

>We ban the game dodgeball because it's viewed as being too violent.

Absolutely retarded. Graduated highschool last year. We played dodgeball against the normal PE kids for like a month straight while our coach got surgery.

9 year olds are allowed to bring rifles into school?
Or did I misunderstand your pic?

You're not sexy nor cool

woah

>X is banned in a school setting, so let's ban Y from the entire nation

You faggets banned dodgeball?
HAHAHAHAHA

The anti-Second Amendment people are just simple liars whose only potential audience is the ignorant. You cannot understand the issue and want gun control. Lying Jack Kershaw is a tenured professor who claims unironically that we never had a tradition of arms and that gun ownership was invented in the 70s by the NRA to make money. None of the claims of Moms Demand Action, Newtown Justice, Every Town, the Brady concern or anyone else ever have any basis in truth.

I would beat the shit out of my children for that piss poor trigger discipline.

That's a Daewoo K2, right?

Things banned in all schools:
> Assault weapons

Things banned in some schools:
> Red Riding Hood
> Dodgeball

Things banned in America:
> Kinder Surprise

Things they actually want to ban in America:
> White people

good point there, satan

>Implying even your kid couldn't beat you up and bully you into submission
Fucking nerd.

Someone needs to do a version of this showing what each grows up to be.

same

pls no bully. Blame the idiot liberals. Same ones that don't let their child play in the mud or eat a bug.

Sorry leaf we don't fall over in the fetal position at the first sign of trouble here in Freedomland.

Now why don't you go back to that bitch of a wife of yours to race your african baby.

The bitch being a beagle of course.

Might be some sort of fn cal.

Why did you post a picture of your president?

Hey man is it possible to make a low quality pic higher res?

I like to make pic related a t shirt but am having trouble finding an adequately sized photo to do so :[

But...the people who banned those fucking things ARE THE ONES WHO WANT TO BAN THE FUCKING GUNS

LITERALLY
>??

*or fnc

What's with all the school shooting shit coming out all of a sudden? There hasn't even been one in a while.

Media is trying to push for one to happen. SAD!

When did they ban dodgeball?

dual wielding decreases accuracy

yup

You tell me, noguns loser.

I'd gladly give up kinder surprise eggs for AR-15s to be reclassified as non-restricted in Canada.

Yes, why the fuck isn't Little Red Riding hood still red in school, we are of European descent and can handle a little bit of wine unlike niggers and indians.

Family is from Italy. I grew up on Kinder eggs, still here. Bring em back, they will Darwinism some kids as well.

Dodgeball is the greatest fucking game ever. Obviously, no face shots. Past that, holy crap what an American past-time.

>guys look at all these harmless things nagging soccer moms have gotten banned from schools
>guys look at these more dangerous guns that are legal to own but are also banned from schools
>wow isn't this bad, we should ban guns
>t. nagging soccer moms

>18 (5.5%) are asian
Cho took out 30 something this shit is False. Sorry, but I'm Asian and I keep track of our Numbers, low as they may be he Tacked up more in one day than we do in a Year.

youtube.com/watch?v=KElyLrrTLB0

>paid for jewsish momsdemandaction.org
>please donate your shekels to our cause goyim!
>so we can not only disarm you, but make you poor too!

Not sure bud, was just going to clean it up manually.

Its anti-white and anti-gun at he same time you jewish moron

Because some bitchy girls get hit in the face because they don't pay attention and then then school raises all hell being all like "The boys are too agressive!!!"

Since when was little red ridding hood and bouncy balls band?

Also I agree the kinder egg shit is tarded. Blame the FDA and hysterical mothers in the 1980's

aww, they even fixed the trigger finger, that's my boy /k/

Look at that awful trigger discipline, this is what happens when you have worthless school teachers, and the electric jew for babysitters.

Nevermind I'm an idiot
I read it as amount of people killed, and not amount of Killers.
Carry on user

Just start printing a few
Post them online, people will wear them

of course the white lolis have guns, there are niggers nearby

That's the best part. You'd try all day and any kid could take you one on one unarmed combat.
I think you dropped your glasses on the way to the library, nerd. Oh, me? Going to the gym to work on that cardio so I can pound your crush for a longer period of time.

c-can you p-please clean that pic of manually.. :[

that guy is a ultranationalist hero and killed some commie faggot politician in Japan in the 60's

Careful with those choke grenades user

>everyone freaking out about trigger discipline

This is America mother fuckers....we are ALWAYS ready to shoot

Indeed

yes

K1s had a fixed stock

Don't want to handle logistics myself, I'm looking for a quality online place where I only have to submit a design and will print/ship for the cheapest.

I like that dude, but not a shirt I'd wear. I'm only doing this because I want a Duterte shirt too.

They work very well on mobs of leftists, choke themselves to death.
Little girls should always have proper trigger discipline, its just the one in ops image is part of a anti-gun family so she doesn't know any better.

zazzle.com/duterte_for_president_t_shirt-235720393583260651

I think Redbubble does that sorta thing

In the top two images in the OP the muzzles are pointed in an unsafe direction.

God emperor 2.0

THOSE AREN'T FUCKING USEFUL COMPARISONS REEEEEEEEEEE

>You'd try all day and any kid could take you one on one unarmed combat.
Well isn't it just peachy that I don't indulge in unarmed combat. You can shit post all night and be a downright pathetic memelord but if we ever actually met and you started shit. You would be dead. No amount of ironic faggotry can refute that fact. Guns > not guns.

>cardio
What? So you can get your ass kick for a longer period of time?

Aw hell yeah!

kek