How did he get so redpilled?

how did he get so redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY&ab_channel=AudioAgainstTime

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/us/100000004815369/full-dylann-roof-confession.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking keked when I heard the Burzum song.

>how did he get so redpilled?
Did you watch the video? He literally tells you.

>Update
yeah but how

he literally explains this in the video ya dink

He has a very good and original fashion sense.

is he /fa/?

He became racially conscious as all people who live in a multiracial area do. He realised diversity is a meme.

This triggers /fa/ so much.

He's a cowardly faggot. If he was red pilled he would have taken out a bunch of violent felon thug niggers, not walked into a church and shot unarmed innocent and arguably decent black folk. Hope he gets raped in prison by big black cock. Fucking faggot, him and OP.

He is redpilled but he still has a far way to go, instead of targeting a black church he should have went after some of the globalists.

Dylan Roof didn't do anything wrong

you can tell hes not the most intelligent of humans but he was undoubtedly committed to white nationalism movement.

he thinks jews are white and an enigma. lol theres nothing confusing about kikes or their behaviour

/fa/ is full of faggots just like Dylan.

Honour is far more important than commitment. Shooting up a church shows he has no honour and is a disgrace.

He was trying to start a race war not deliver justice.

It didn't work.

>kills a bunch of elderly niggers attending a church service
>redpilled

thats muhammad tier shit

anyone got the link of that full post arrest interview?

> Be Biafran
> Sees this guy
> Sees his Rhodesian and South African flag

Hold on, if he were free, would he have supported Biafran independence?

I'm conflicted, he gunned down 9 blacks yet supports a country that backed Biafrans in Nigeria's civil war

Nobody even knows what Biafran is

The ironic thing is he will die in prison at the hands of diseased AIDS carrying nigger or latino. Thus proving that they are low tier scum. Prison is a punishment, rape is not but america and niggers seem to think otherwise.

Anti-Islam, Anti-Communist, Christian state that lost a war, but I shouldn't be surprised.

>Concerned about politics
>"If I kill random people things will change"

Why are shooters so stupid?

People on death row don't get to mingle with other prisoners. They're kept solitary and under 24/7 watch. He won't be raped.

make ya think....

Dat bowl cut, tho.

>Shooting old blacks in a church like it'd make a difference
fucking useless. Should have done it where it mattered

Wasn't so random. He said he killed black law abiding citizens because niggers kill law abiding whites.

His only decent point is that, while he killed a bunch of blacks and made huge national news, blacks kill law abiding whites everyday and no one cares, and calls you racist for pointing it out.

>People on death row don't get to mingle with other prisoners
are you stupid? its actually illegal to keep some one in solitary confinement past 4 months. death row is like 10-15 years typically

God I fucking hate when the narrator kept licking his lips and taking deep breathes after each sentence

nytimes.com/video/us/100000004815369/full-dylann-roof-confession.html

here you go buddy

Ya I'm going in for a haircut and thinking of asking for the dylan roof special. Bonus if it's a black person.

true but there might come a time when his actions seem tame compared to what must be done

it would be nice to avoid this obviously, but is it possible? i dont know, everything the left currently does drives us in that direction

I hope he gets the death penalty.
What he did has no excuse.

what a clusterfuck

>be (((elites)))
>see rise in racism and ethnic nationalism among whites
>want to discredit these ideas
>create manifesto full of sensible and rational ideas
>have "author" of manifesto commit a heinous act that would only be condoned by the most hateful racists
>normal people read his manifesto and think, "Wow, I agree with most of this, but he did such a terrible thing...I don't want to associate myself with such hate. I'd better change my thinking".

He had a great teacher.

Mudslimes and chiggers are the problem. Not hard working African Americans or Jews.

Sounds like he was butthurt from being bullied by niggers, boo fucking woo. I got bullied for being pale, they called me Casper lol I didn't shoot up a church, what a giant cry baby.

>major faggot shoots church
>redpilled

May he get rekt in jail again

really, the US and Soviets only united to do stupid shit after WW2

Based Biafra didn't deserve this shit

This guy probably spent a lot of time on Sup Forums reading what we all wrote.

That's why even though this site is anonymous and threads are ephemeral I try not to go full retard when I post.

There are some disturbed anons lurking here my dudes, be careful what you say they just might believe you.

people on death row are pampered and watched 24/7, he will be fine. Its the main reason i want the death penalty ended.

He is a very intelligent person. Shame he wasted himself like that shooting up a few dumb niggers and leaving himself in total control of authority. Could have done more, even having a few white children would have made a better impact.

He was a poser , who killed the wrong blacks who couldn't and wouldn't fight back. Thugs, Drug dealers, how about cracked out niggers? this guy's parents were brother and sister.

People shit on it all the time, but I think its passable.

Doesn't this case sound like a false flag anyway?

i think he just was gay and was angry

he makes more sense than Breivik

Isn't*

>Things don't fall into my ideological narrative
>False flag

kek