THIS IS A MANDELA EFFECT ALERT

THIS IS A MANDELA EFFECT ALERT.

They are altering 2006. Think of memories from that year. Think of them hard. Are they the same as you remember them before?

WARNING: THIS IS AN ALERT THREAD.

They are altering 2006 because pizzagate ties back to that year. Keep digging. I'm just trying to get information out.

ALERT ALERT THIS IS A WARNING THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques?utm_term=.uxpgRbVgyD#.pp2O79nOmB
youtu.be/oPgiV9Wciy8
imdb.com/year/2006
home.cern/about/updates/2016/11/na64-hunts-mysterious-dark-photon
sciencealert.com/researchers-will-soon-start-to-search-for-a-dark-photon
youtube.com/watch?v=BI2fX1u6nzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

I'm pretty sure I was just doing a lot of class skipping and video game playing in 2006.

greatest year of my life. only specifics that would be carrired over would be Italy winning the world Cup

I played a lot of Oblivion and generally enjoyed being an 8th grader

All I really remember is the PS3 launching at $599 USD and the Wii coming out since all I cared about was gaming back then. Also Haruhi aired.

E.T now says "E.T HOME PHONE" instead of "E.T PHONE HOME". Look it up I'm serious.

Ask yourself WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP who is the president on the dime? *spoiler* If you said [spoiler]Eisenhower[/spoiler] like everyone else KNOWS it is then you are wrong, it is now [spoiler]Roosevelt[/spoiler]. Google it.

What the fuck?

Why are all the changes seemingly innocuous? Are they just side effects of other major changes that haven't been identified?

They're random mutations in the timeline. Most of them go unnoticed unless they occur within a very well known media.

For example I remember in the 90s the sun wasn't so fucking bright like it is today.

You're a tard

Are you saying the Mandela effect itself is a random process? Also I remember the opposite, I remember colors and everything being brighter back then, but I've also read that has something to do with getting older too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM
"E.T home phone"

2006 was the year I entered 8th grade.

I honestly have no memories of pop culture from that year though. In fact I barely remember anything from 2006 at all.

From what I've read people think the CERN large hadron collider is doing it. Since they are running experiments replacing matter in our universe with matter of a parallel universe (their own words, they claim they replaced matter the size of a grain of sand with the same amount of matter from a parallel universe).
So Mandela people think that is fucking up time. Some say that actions in the present not only change the future but the past too, like dropping a rock in a pond the ripples go both ways.

2006 was probably the happiest year of my life. I was completely wrapped up in being a teenager, playing football, dating my gf, and starting to look at colleges. I don't remember much of anything about the rest of the world outside my little bubble at the time.

> it's another i don't know how the human brain works thread

WHAT THE FUCK

Have they only replaced matter like that a single time? Also wouldn't that confirm beyond a doubt that parallel universes exist? I thought that was still in the realm of theory?

"Hello Clarice" is no longer a line in "The Silence of the Lambs". Instead, Hannibal Lecter merely says "Good Evening." the first time he meets Clarice. Even though "Hello Clarice" is the most popular line in the movie (or was, now it doesn't exist)

They said et phone home. What's the problem?

Yeah they did it last month, I can't confirm if the source is legit or if it was "fake news". I don't know where I saw it.

>the sun wasn't so bright in the 1990s
Am millennial so I remember fuck all from the '90s but the sun was definitely not as bright when I was younger. Still bright enough that it'd hurt to stare at it, but it also gave off a more...yellowish color midday. Not the sun's color itself but the light it gave off was like a yellow, slightly less-contrasted instagram filter-esque kind of...thing. Know what I mean?

IS TUVALU A PRODUCT OF THE MANDELA EFFECT? It literally came out of nowhere.

Anyone watch the 1960s "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" stop motion movie? Remember when the Abominable Snowman attacks them but then it turns out he is only angry because he has a sore tooth, so the Elf Dentist convinces the Snowman to let him pull that tooth, then he is happy and friendly to them?

Well now what happens is they knock him out with a giant rock, pull ALL his teeth, and push him off a fucking cliff. I'm serious.

The CTR JIDF shillsare out in force tonight.

Keep digging. I'm just trying to get information out

interesting, i could have swore they forgave the snowman at the end of the movie.

It's always been fdr, dumbfuck.

No.

Bevause he says it over the phone later in the movie. Is this Clarice? Well hello Clarice.

When did Australia move so far north? Was it at the same time or after South America moved further east?

My memory sucks I don't even know what happened in 2006

I know it's Roosevelt.

Listen to the end of this song. Something is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Well shit...

2006: kicked my exwives dumbass bf's ass, lived in waxahachie, cheated on my gf with a shitton of prostitutes, played a lot of WOW.

Yeah, I remember 2006

That's so easy to debunk though. They can't alter my VHS

Conspitards die.

They always went off the cliff. "Bumbles bounce" is one of the most memorable lines in the film.

>their own words

Source please.

buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques?utm_term=.uxpgRbVgyD#.pp2O79nOmB

Some of these are fucking with my mind but im not even considering swallowing this red-pill.

You sound like a stellar human being

youtu.be/oPgiV9Wciy8

Replying to myself because I am wrong. I swear that shit used to say "is this Clarice? Well hello Clarice"

It was always far enough to the North to be warm af. If it were more Southern, it'd have a moderate climate, like NZ

Your a bot....

You know what? I keep telling you guys, something happened in early 2012 that caused this shift. Think about it. Feminism came out of fucking nowhere and had the media by its balls by summer of 2012 despite having virtually no presence at the beginning of the year. The atmosphere of society in general changed very rapidly. 2011, from what I remember (and I remember a lot because it's hands down my favorite year until I make 2017 my bitch) was so, so different from 2012. Yes a lot can change in a year but as much as it did I can only begin to describe.

Also everyone became assholes in 2012 on places normally considered "safe spaces" by Sup Forums. 2011 Tumblr was cancerous but in a completely different and infinitely more bearable way than it is now. That all changed in 2012 and it went from unregulated funposting to feminist propaganda within the span of 3 months. It went from liking Harry Potter to everyone shitting on it because "ew white males".

This shift happened in other media and society in general as well, at the same time.

Even little things, I swear they've changed. 2011, my hair is super thick and straight. 2012? Starts rapidly falling out and thinning and becoming extremely greasy and hasn't stopped yet, and I was still a teenager then, but I was towards the end of puberty. You know what? There's another thing. My mom has lines on a wall documenting my height and in between March of 2011 and September 2011 I grew an inch. Okay. Well, apparently not because in February 2012 I'm back down to 5'8', but then in April of 2013 I'm at 5'11? What? I was definitely standing straight and had my shoes off and all, what the fuck happened?

Kinda spooky if you ask me.

I didnt say I was, bro, at least 2006 was memorable.

It's like how everyone forgot Sup Forums had 1bollion posts last month, check the digits in the post numbers it's not 1billion wtf

What server? That was back in my WoW days too

Where the fuck is "of the world"?

Draenor. Nostalrius is coming back! See you there.

Can you specify what they are altering?

Ike is on some dollar coin you fuck. Don't confuse The General with that dem faggot.

2006: went to Japan for the first time, entered senior year of college, banged a few college chicks. played a lot of video games. that's it.

Just thought of another Mandela-y thing.

In my universe, Heavy Rain (the vidyagame) came out in 2008, hence why the fashion is so dated (I pay close attention to that kind of shit, I'm into fashion don't judge me), but apparently in this universe it came out in 2010, but the fashion is still 2005 - 2008 like.

Also it was never Attack On Titan, it was always Attack Titan which sounds equally as retarded but makes grammatical sense.

Faget

You had me until the "little things".

imdb.com/year/2006

Pan's Labyrinth is one of my all time favorites.

I was convinced Mandela Effect was real until I looked up star wars.
"No, I am your father" is the line NOT "Luke,.."
They are fucking with matter and time with the help of demonic forces, simply no other explanation.
This is absolutely mind blowing

I was ten senpai I don't remember shit

You're just a bald manlet who spends way too much time on tumblr, there's nothing supernatural about it

Fuck you, I've been pushed into so many different timelines now I don't even question it. Can someone just put me in the timeline where I'm actually happy and not verging on suicide 20 out of the 24 hours in a day?

The half dollar is JFK.

Explain.

>bald manlet
I'm a girl you dumb fuck.

It probably did used to say it.

BALD MANLET BTFO

The philosophical questions this raises if it's true are so mind boggling I can't wrap my head around them. If the past can be altered, what's true today may not be true tomorrow. People can literally be made liars, even if they have a photographic memory of the event in their minds, because the event itself and all record of it in the physical world could be changed. Nothing could truly be fact or law. How the fuck could you rationally orient yourself in such a world? It's a fucking mindfuck.

How does a universe shift make you a bald manlet?

Tits or gtfo.

Learn to read, leaf.

home.cern/about/updates/2016/11/na64-hunts-mysterious-dark-photon

I'm too lazy to look up an image of tit birds so have this instead.

Fucking same. Seriously though, I really do feel like there was some sort of large shift around 2012. I know there were all the jokes about the Mayan calendar ending and how the world was going to end or some shit, but what if the world as we knew it really did end and we are just in some sort of fuckstorm of timelessness?

wow so original 10/10 comment you're a meme master there australia

for (you)

Troll.
Attack ON Titan
IMDb , wikipedia and wiki say the same thing.

>the Mayans were told by ayy lmaos when to expect to be placed in a new universe
Is it bad that sounds perfectly plausible to me?

I know right shits crazy

No shit Sherlock.

You realize games take a long time to make right? That's why when games try to shoehorn memes in they're always 2-3 years behind the curve.

here's a thing
seems relevant

Yes.

In my universe it was Attack Titan you fucking pleb, that's why in the latest chapter Eren (Kruger, not emotard) refers to himself as the shingeki no kyojin aka Attack Titan.

You don't have to post your tits, but I do want to see your asshole.

Oblivion came out in 2007

It is no longer "Mirror Mirror on the wall" it is "Magic Mirror on the wall". But the BOOK still says MIRROR MIRROR!

Either that or the world "ending" just meant shifting into a parallel timeline, and what "ended" was the old line. Like a railcar changing tracks. So we still inhabit a linear timeline with a similar change of events and are still headed in the same direction as the track we left behind, but everything behind us on the track has been shifted over a bit.

sciencealert.com/researchers-will-soon-start-to-search-for-a-dark-photon

And the German translation of the movie also says "mirror mirror"

IDK man. The world has been falling apart since 2008 or 2001.

The large shift around 2012 is due to algorithms:
youtube.com/watch?v=BI2fX1u6nzQ

Basically around 2012 the common narrative started to break down and people's opinions are balkanizing.

Gtfo

進撃の巨人 (shingeki no kyojin" means the advancing Titan(s), that should be the proper English title. Only reason it's "Attack on Titan" is because the author picked it himself and isn't good at English.

>the year they broke our Solar System
>discarding the ninth planet and reclassifying Pluto

imagine what it's like in the timeline where there are nine planets.

no fucking way. was doubtful, but this was my favorite movie as a kid and I must have recited "et phone home" a million fucking times what the fuck is happening? "home phone" doesn't even make any fuckin sense

Do you think when we figure out how to "see" the dark matter, the curtains will be unveiled?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Re.

The author actually speaks semi-fluent English, having spent 8 years in America (and 2 in Norway). The english title was picked by his retarded editor.

Advancing/Attacking Titan should be the correct title in this universe but it isn't. In my home universe, it is Attack Titan, the real name of the Rogue Titan.

It's always been that way. The first time he says it he says "ET home phone." Then the kids say "ET phone home." Then the clip cuts out but ET runs around going "ET phone home, ET phone home!"