Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Because they need daddy authortarian figures to feel secure about themselves

Jews caused 9/11

> sucessful people are bad

Makes you think doesn't it

Trump railed repeatedly against Goldman-Sachs during his campaign. Those are his words, not OP's

Yeah you're right we should have voted for (((Hillary)))

There is nothing I love more than the SALT of Leftist cumdrinkers who post like this. It's going to last all eight years, I can feel it. I'm sure of it.

>HUU HUU HUU H-H-H-H-HOW DARE YOU NAME COMPETENT PEOPLE TO GOVERNMENT HUU HUU, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED AN INCOMPETENT FAILURE LIKE BERNIE SANDERS OR A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER LIKE OBAMAAAAA HUUU HUUUUUUU, HUUUUUU

Absolutely delicious. I mean really the tastiest, saltiest impotent rage I've ever sampled. I can't get enough of it. Leftists have such a shallow, poor understanding of conservatives that they cannot even separate their own childish, bitter hatred of successful people from their mindset for a moment.

Leftists genuinely think that if they point at Trump and say "LOOK HE'S RICH, HUU HUU, HE'S RICH" that will convince Conservatives that they're evil. The same with his picks. Nevermind that he obviously chose people he felt were trustworthy, the fact that they were employed by a bank twenty years ago means that they are automatically corporate shills.

Does this make sense? No. Is there any proof whatsoever of any malevolence or wrongdoing? Nope. Does that stop the Leftists from screeching in impotent, autistic rage and trying to convince Right Wing men that they should join them in their cesspool of bitterness, jealousy and evil? You guessed it. Nope.

Thank God they were defeated so soundly, so humiliatingly, so one-sidedly. With so little effort, it is evidence that the Right has risen and will remain in control for a decade at least.

Thank God that the good guys won this time. How embarrassing for the thieves and criminals who make up the Democratic Party! And see how they double down now that they have lost--even more humiliating!

We wouldn't be bowing down to Russia if HILLARY was president

So Goldman Sachs in on his cabinet? What position is he in?

> the right has risen
> didn't even win the popular vote and needed FBI and Russia's help to win the election

Sure thing Chaim

>Millions of illegals vote for the Demoshits
>Demoshits get caught on camera bragging about how often they rig elections
>President personally comes out and rallies nigger army for criminal cunt
>Still loses

>HUU HUU HUU T-T-T-T-THE R-R-R-RUSSIANS!

You got BTFO so fucking hard, it's delicious. It'll be even more delicious when your cuck party puts that Coon Muslim in charge and you lose what's left of the white and Latino vote. I can't wait to see California go red.

I mean I know that the Democrats are the party of ineptitude, failure and crime, but this is a disaster even by your lofty standards. We should rename you the Party of Salt, because that's the only thing you have left to offer the voters.

Conservashits had to rig the election to win it this time

Because any politicians they choose will be against their interests. It's just about biting the bullet that tastes a little sweet.

Because they're idiots and they just want to spite people who don't share their bootlicking, conservative values.

why do demicunts think voting for rich leftist billions is in their own economic interest? Even bernie got a new vacation home out of having the election 'stolen'.

>republicans lower my taxes
>democrats raise them and give them to the dregs of society, and force me to pay for garbage health care otherwise I have to pay a massive fine
>why are you voting against your own economic interests!
Yeah no, fuck liberals.

The crave a strong man to fix all their problems. They want the Don's cock in their ass, spurting semen.

>Citation needed

This

That's the good stuff. Mmm mmm MMMM. The highest quality salt.

You try to steal the election yourself--fail--and then scream furiously in impotent rage that the other side must have rigged it.

As one of your own cucklord people said: It isn't rigged, you're just losing. Well it wasn't rigged, you just lost. Humiliatingly. Despite cheating. Federal Voter ID laws incoming faggot, this is the last election the Demoshits get to cheat in.

ive seen this god damn thread dozens and dozens and dozens of times...is this a bot or just the most poorly motivated shill?

If you take any of your information from Occupy Democrats or The Other 98% you may as well just hang a sign around your neck saying you're braindead and need to be euthanized.

It's worth noting because it's really strange why working middle class conservatives vote against there interests time and time again

who was he supposed to appoint? BLM activists?

historical reasons
>2 posts by op