40 electors demand briefing on Russian hacks

It's over for you, Sup Forums. We are turning this election around.

Hillary WILL be president.

>a bunch of libtards whining
k

We have 1 republican.

>all whining salty dems who were in blue state anyway
>the hill
>i'm still replying to this shitty thread
fuck you op

>imblying they would understand what hacking looks like

Network security AA here. You can't show non IT people what it looks like.

>we have one cuckservative

he still wins.

hilldawgs post your most hilarious hillary clinton memes haha

These people act like the votes were rigged or something. Hillary and the democrats own corruption killed their chances on winning.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

> all but 1 are Dems
Sage

Go Hillary!

> Reminder that the Birther BS was republicans spending 6 years trying to reverse the 2008 election.

So this is all just MSM shitposting, right? None of it is actually confirmed that electors will change their vote or any of that shit is it? It's just them saying "Well I think these people will change because it's what I think."

> provided no evidence for his claim
Why is this such a recurring theme with leftists?

XDDDD DRUMPF XDDD LE

We have 1 republican.

>period goes inside quotations
BZZZZT. Wrong. That is only true when you are quoting a complete sentence.

>Reminder that the Birther BS was republicans

Bunch of dems want to feel they made the morally superior choice because the other side "cheated". This is the same thought process that allows them to justify anything.

Yeah. The MSM is literally in a business war with fucking buzzfeed and Twitter.

They need clicks. They need stories. You notice how (((WaPo))) writes one article about the CIA with an unnamed source and now it's a near fact. Why? Because the entirety of the MSM machine has quoted that one article and built a narrative around it.

>Hillary unironically lost by 74 electoral colleges to the Appretist host

Wew lad

Didn't Hillary all ready admit defeat? I mean she isn't even contesting the results herself or fighting to get elected, only her camp is involved because they are salty as hell for following a candidate who they honestly thought would decimate trump in the election.

Be honest with me, what are the chances that Trump won't be finalized into the presidency?

Those electors would still vote for Trump, since the briefing would go something like

"So what's the evidence of interference?"
"It's all top secret."
"So why are all the other agencies saying there is none?"
"That's top secret too."

Meeting adjourned.

He also thought his run for president would be successful but he barely registered at all.

I will personally fight to the death to see that the liberals dont win. However, if in the weird chance he didnt get it I believe congress would pick pence. Hes loved by republicans for being as hardcore as he is. Mike "Shock all Dykes" Pence is our failsafe. That said, we must fight in the case that the liberals whining gives them even a single inch. Blood will be spilled if these electors turn on trump and Im sure many will investigate who these people are where they come from and everything. Im betting it wont end well if they commit treason on flipping the switch.

this image works on many levels

it really is a post-irony world

>Reminder that the Birther BS was republicans

True, but shouldn't you remind yourself of this?