Did Sup Forums create the alt-right or did Milo or Richard Spencer?

Did Sup Forums create the alt-right or did Milo or Richard Spencer?

The left created the alt-right.

it was the (((media)))

how are people forgetting this already

I am the leader of the alt right ama

nigger dat was us

Hes a newfriend that needs to lurk more

maybe weev

Someone tell him we're just fucking around.

No one here is actually racist

Milo, like most gays, is a pedophile.

This. The alt-right doesn't exist. It's just something that the media created whole cloth because they wanted to demonize people on the right after Trump's election and needed to create a group to do so.

Richard Spencer literally created the alt-right.

Spencer. Alt-right was around long before Sup Forums.

And (((Milo))) is a coalburning annoying jew faggot.

Sup Forums has nothing to do with any of them

>Sup Forums used memes to normalize fringe ideologies and spread them on social media to influence people
>media got triggered and labeled it "alt-right" to try to scare people away from it
>Milo simply rode the wave to increase his popularity and to try and meme his ideas into the mainstream, mainly just wanted attention though
>Milo helped attract normies to the alt-right probably substantially helping Trump win the white vote ages 18-29
>Richard "literally who" Spencer came out of nowhere after Trump won to claim that it was him all along to, probably to just satiate his narcissism and to gain popularity

This is exactly how the "alt-right" was "formed"

Even though it never has actually existed in the organized way that people want to believe it has

The alt right was not invented on pol, it was invented by people who went on pol. This board is about 200% less right wing nazi than it was before Trump announced his candidacy, they all migrated to forever chan. In the 2012 election I could barely tolerate the storm faggot, it was horrendous and rendered the board unusable for rational, intelligent people. We were all on Sup Forums getting banned for posting news.

>probably to just satiate his narcissism and to gain popularity
This. Spencer is a Dallas trust fund baby.

I did, my name is Mike Bozanano. I am the leader of the alt-right.

I remember that. People make fun of nu-Sup Forums now but don't realize that this place couldn't even have a rational discussion before the election. It was no news, the memes weren't nearly as funny, and it was all genuine stormfaggots circlejerking pseudo science

No. Spencers movement was fucking nothing. He's latching onto memes in an attempt to be relevant. The alt right does not exist, atleast not spencers or the medias version of it.

Spencer is a fat titted zilch. Milo, a coattail chaser.

As much as it annoys me to admit this, GamerGate popularized the "alt-right". Before, it was just a group of Internet denizens who were fascinated by freedom of expression.

So what I'm getting at is, it was Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been anti semitic and ethno-nationalist.

Our ultimate ideal is to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>at least not Spencer's version of it

This. Definitely not his at all. He's just some generic white nationalist stormfag who happened to be president of some bullshit white nationalist think tank that held some convention and he used the pulpit to claim his leadership of the "alt-right"

The guy is the definition of a literally who and needs to fuck off. No one on the Chans before or during the election who witnessed the rise of the "alt right" knew anything about him before that speech. Guys a joke

We made progress and headway in the fight but had no name and no claims to fame. The alt-right is an attempt to capitalize on this progress. They're basically jumping on the train and acting like people support them because the movement and their beliefs have similarities.

They're ultimate cancerous because they can't handle the spotlight, unlike the people who pander to us like Milo and such.

Labeling oneself as "alt-right" creates a weakness. For one, the massive media complex can easily demonize the label to the public. They can easily reach more fresh virgin minds than the alt-right can.

Second, it makes it harder to hijack the current form of the republican party, because we labeled ourselves differently instead of just saying "I don't agree with mainstream republicans".

The creator of the alt-right is none other than Vladimir Putin!

E Michael Jones did, with his books like The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, Libido Dominandi, The Slaughter of Cities, etc. I'm surprised Sup Forums never mentions him

Richard Spencer created the movement.
He is de facto leader of Sup Forums

newfag detected

This kids gonna tell me fellas on Sup Forums actually knew about Richard Spencer or gave a flying fuck about Richard Spencer, let alone claimed he was /ourguy/

Fuck off, pal

>1 post by this ID.

for real though, i think richard spencer is a nobody.

in his first speech he sounded inorganic, stuttering like he was reading a speechs omeone else wrote for him rather than something he wrote himself

it would sound pretty if he would have been coherent with the presentation of his rhetoric.

Milo is cool though. anyone that makes liberal fags look retarded is a-ok in my book.

dorner was a freemason hoax

what iscurrently known as the altright is an organic, grassroots movement that has little to do with spencer,he just provided the media a convenient label. milo just jumped on the bandwagon.

Sup Forums started the right wing revolution but the alt-right was conjured up by normalfags who realized there were shekels to be made by giving a few speeches to a bunch of other normies on social media

>rational, intelligent people
>Le racists are stoobid xDXDxD
>>>reddit
you need to leave, and the fag that replied to you as well needs to leave.

fuck off bigot

What's an alt right?

>we

Spencer is a fuck hole.

Sup Forums and /new/ existed way before that faggot Spencer created his site in attempt to take credit for our work.

none of the above, and it wasn't the media either

the alt-right isn't a cohesive group, but a rough collection of loosely related non mainstream conservative ideologies

spencer created the name

milo saw an opportunity and rode the train and helped popularize it

but that's it.

jesus christ we've known about spencer for years. he was featured on rachel maddow's show in fucking 2014 for christ's sake. we often had threads about the npi and if they were retarded or not. just because you started coming here a year ago for your spicy donald trump memes and didn't see any threads about him doesn't mean none of us knew about him or talked about him

The left isnt alt right retard

nobody created the alt right
Curtis Yarvin accurately predicted us 8 years ago though, I say he's the real precursor to the alt right