Ped rill me on calcification of our pineal glands

Ped rill me on calcification of our pineal glands

I want to open my third eye

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/pdf/bmjcred00479-0018.pdf
examine.com/supplements/curcumin/
newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a stupid hoax by (((big turmeric))) don't believe it.

get high as fugg

you'll see some shit, and i wouldn't recommend it

blaze it fggt psychedlics are a soul cleanse and pineal gland cleanser we're all one

Smoke weed, eat shoots, jerk off, third eye open.
Repeat that until feel special.

Weed just makes me feel... Insane

>shoots

Shrooms.

Reverse osmosis water filter

Then you're definitely already insane.

In a way , that's the point.
I feel insane but I can chill and really focus on thoughts and ideas when I'm high as fuck, it helps one explore the options, or you could say it let's us access the infinite imagination field.

I remember using a Berkey water purification system with all the heavy element filter and stuff. most spiritual time of my life, I stopped using it because one of the ceramic filter broke. Never bothered buy some new one.... perhaps i should... shit is over priced anyway.

Sleep depriviation, don't sleep for 3 days straight. The most straight forward and natural method, Nikola Tesla approved.

That's what I use

OP literally just chug 3 bottles of Robitussin and that shit will open right up*

*you may experience ego death, not for the feeble minded

I'm not 14, sorry

>t. Infowars.com

Drinking fluoride calcifies the pineal gland. Calcification of the pineal gland is typical (1% of study participants) in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age. The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays. Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year. Calcification of the pineal gland is largely associated with corpora arenacea also known as "brain sand".
Its also responsible for ESP like abilities, and when its calcified you cant perform them, pic related.

gb2/x/ faggot

perfidious leaf! out!

this is how stormfags are made

>big tumeric
Wat

I see that thing everyday

THat's my urine. I'm the Y-Chromosome. I'm Mr. Tree. I'm the bomb! I'm the nile delta. I'm the platte river. I'm the winner from the center of the thing. Man is from the center, you see? So the Y-Chromosome is strongest there. This is the study and Growth of the Tree of Life. Enjoy!

ok thanks I guess

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/pdf/bmjcred00479-0018.pdf

>Pineal Gland calcification cause loss of sense of direction

>Since I'm sure you're already a complete social retard. What do you have to lose?

I'm the old winner from the center. I'm the Jew!

Hahaha I love this post. That fucking turmeric lobby!

>Neukum
kek translated in Dutch it's fuck em

>serious answer
lugol's iodine solution

It happens to the elderly
It is not an issue of fluoridation
Hippies are regressive retards that will not be happy until we unbuild the cities and go back to worshipping storm gods.
It is stoner bullshit.

>logical
>logical
>logical

take a chemistry class plz

any radiologists up in here? How's my x-ray look?

calcium efflux ..look it up

Stay up for 7 days straight and you'll awaken some serious fucking shit fammo.

where do you retards come from?

radiologist here

you're a flaming faggot

Can confirm. I regularly stay up 3-7 days at a time.

Not on drugs, just really bad insomnia since I was young.

oi m8. not rude enough step it up fag.

Sleep deprivation is one hell of a drug.

Get off the electronics. 3 hours before bed time. Go camp. Get your circadian rhythm back on track. Kek approves.

Do people actually believe this shit...?

This post is itself a lie perpetuated by (((big cilantro)))

Can it be decalcified? I've been looking into getting a water filter anyway, just slowly trying to get back into a healthy body after a long bout of depression.

Calcification of the pineal gland is a normal part of development. Everybody's pineal gland calcifies.

You can through meditation, healthy diet (especially cilantro), and responsible usage of hallucinogenic drugs.

kike detected

Meditation doesn't have any discernible physical effects IIRC.

PRY IT OPEN

Probably has less to do with your tap water intake, and more to do with habitual behaviors. Exercise. Run till you puke. It works wonders.

this post is fake news

it does, but im on phone and cant link studies
it literally changes brain composition

Cilantro..? Are you playing a trolol on me

You know that they're putting stuff in the water to make the damn frogs gay, right? Buy new filters, ya mook.

Witnessed. Kek wills it. SHADILAY MY BROTHER!

Quiet goy. Turmeric cures all your ailments! Keep shambling into my faggot produce vendors to buy it!

indian medical publications have verified these. go to ncbi, they may have links. meditation is really healthy, but some people think there is a right way and a wrong way to meditate.

>Ped rill me on
MODS

Learn to seal the third eye chakra before you open it unless you like broken records playing in your fucking head

how do you cook any azn dishes like shrimp fried wok noodles or yellow rice without it? stay peasant desu

>YFW

You do realise Curcumin which is the main compound of Turmeric actually does have many uses instead of taking Dr Shekelsteins (((pills)))

examine.com/supplements/curcumin/

>Red pill me on X
These threads are prohibited on pol and OP should be banned for switching letters in title to bypass the filters.

>MFW me wanting to make a funny jew related joke/image triggered some actual curcuminiggers

>Sup Forums
>abide by the rules

Would you mind getting inside the oven degenerate filth.

but seriously we cant let tumeric get the nuclear codes

tfw when 28 and still chugging the robo.

are you a robo hobo?

>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA
>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA
>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA
>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA
>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA
>DONT BE RAMA RAMA
DONT BE RAMA RAMA

WOW I LEARNED A LOT ANTS HAVE THEIR OWN PICTURES WOW

Same here, had the extra fluoride filter too, I did feel much better back then as well. Stopped using it at some point, but perhaps I need to get it working again

Wtf how do you do that?

Look up SRI Remote Viewing.

The CIA funded remote viewers for 23 years in California. Meaning a) they fooled the CIA for 23 years or b) they were doing meaningful work with actionable results.

Psi is the future, fucking mechanistic-model cuck.

explain what you mean? broken records playing?

There is so much to this universe you will never understand.

Probably better not to concern yourself with it.

>le gubament supressing my ESP abilities!!! i need to buy infowars waterfilters immediately

Yea please i'll save me the trouble, don't want to look at 10man poll statistics and insane medical reaches.

I replaced morning coffee/tea with raw cacoa drinks two months ago. I didn't do it for BS hippie spiritual reasons, because of the colder weather and I wanted a healthful version of hot chocolate. I've been feeling much more awake and aware of everything around me. I guess that is my "third eye" opening. Look for raw cacoa powder and mix it with warm coconut milk and raw honey or sugar, it's really tasty.

I am. I take 1200 milligrams of that shit to the face. Got them dollar general tablets. Every two days my son, every two days. Feel good

Does the pineal gland be decalcife?

Get off the computer

seriously

Computers are the worst for you 3rd eye chakra

>leafs

Also I'm a wizard

>giving a shit about muh pineal gland when this sort of thing exists
newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/

The real jew is (((big cardamom)))