Reminder

This needs to become a household meme

Let's make it happen

I don't think that is appropriate. Blacks are part and parcel of American culture. There's nothing really African about them anymore.

Nationalism for all Americans.

found the nigger

Found the liberal.

>uses word nigger
>get called a liberal

what?

Let's do it. Fire up your twatters, faggots.

Liberals are the ones who divide by race.

they're the ones that want to wipe out the white race faggot.

Nah, liberals are the real segregationists. Notice how all SJWs are white or Chinese?

dude, white countries for whites only. Niggers spics and chinks out

Europe is for whites. America is for Americans.

White Europeans conquered North America, it's ours now. Everyone else can fuck off

You brought blacks over here. They are as American as you, moreso if you are Ellis Island descended or later.

blacks brought blacks over originally, learn your history bud

I know my history quite well thanks. Regardless, you should work with those who are conservative.

naw they need to be sent back no exceptions

>Nationalism for all Americans.
bait

You are stupid. What about conservative blacks and white liberals? Don't be a fool, judge people on their merits as our Constitution demands.

So you consider Trump to be a bait candidate then?

>conservative blacks
Nope, they have to go back.
>white liberals
Unfortunate that they exist. They can go too, if they want to be immersed in the diversity.

>What about conservative blacks
they have to go. no. exceptions

This is something that I have wondered about.

Would white Americans actually be willing to donate money to help send blacks to Africa? Let us say that any African-American willing to go would be given a few thousand dollars, and the country that they are being sent to would most likely want a cut as well.

I would definitely be willing to donate.

Of course, there would need to be some clause that prevents them from just using it as a paid vacation and coming right back, so they would have to give up their US citizenship and they would not be allowed to visit for at least five years or something like that. The details could be ironed out later.

You guys are idiots and would just make the country more liberal.

have a bump family

Giving up their US citizenship would definitetly be part of it. It would be about going home for them. As for white donating, only if the "muh white guilt and we stole them" was the narrative not "racists want to get rid of us"

if only whites could vote republicans would win almost every time.

Yeah and what happened when you had an all white country? They mostly voted Democrats. How did guys like FDR get into power? Sure wasn't black folk who made that happen.

Look at places like Sweden, England, and such. They've had liberal periods without minorities.

White does not mean Republican, I think the reason many whites vote Republican is in retaliation to the identity politics of the Democrat Party.

it was blacks that got FDR into power. Before FDR blacks voted Republican because "Muh part of Lincoln". FDR changed the black vote blue

party of*

>would just make the country more liberal.
I would rather live in a white liberal country than a nigger liberal country.

Dat black crime rate, am I right?

what sub saharan african countries browse Sup Forums? I think I've seen like... malawi and nigeria that's it

How did blacks get FDR into power when they were 10% of the population?

Lots of whites had to support him too.

of course there have been white democrats, at that time the split was just enough the blacks made the difference. See 2012

This just shows that the system is racist

see