A guy I know made this meme of his new gf's daughter and posted it to Facebook

A guy I know made this meme of his new gf's daughter and posted it to Facebook.

It's true you know. And I really respect him for it.

Do you think he's fucking her?

I am currently fucking two single moms, they know about each other and I guess they tolerate it because they feel both feel they will end up winning me over and then help raise some asshole's kid who they fucked when they were 19. Kek

Only acceptable scenario is if she's a widow.

Why is the alt right so obsessed with pedophilia. Its very concerning.

The is zero reason to father a bastard child and have relations with a whore. The Mexican gave the only suitable scenario and even then, you have to be fucked to even do that.

There is no excuse. Taking care of another man's child is the most cucked thing you can do.

The guy is a total fucking beta cuck and so are you.

/thread

this man is a genetic dead end

>/threading your own post
Pathetic

>102830698

The only excuse is if it's an orphaned child of your best friend or relative

A fucking cuck thinks he is a real man?
A fucking cuck?

It takes an idiot to believe a fucking image macro from the internet and ti takes a literal retard to believe anything a woman says.

It takes a real man to suck dick and take truck driver balls up the ass.

See, I can say dumb made up shit too, it won't make it true.

>102830698

The only excuse is if it's the orphaned child of your deceased best friend or relative

what if that other man is still being a great dad

then it is just a faggot using some meme magic to get some pussy.

using child meme for mom points ?
equals
vagina > other mans child still in childs life

I'd never do it. Moms have entirely different reasons for getting into relationships. The kids come first, and you're just seen as one of two things: 1) Replacement/additional provider, 2) Empowered mommy's plaything.

Odds are good though that you'll think you're getting a bargain. She's had to lower her standards and pick from the men who will do the job. So you'll wonder 'how can a woman so far out of my league love me?'. She won't actually love you though. She'll love your wallet, your presence, and the social capital of being 'spoken for', and thus not a single mother.

The kids will see you as an interloper. Even if they come to like you, you'll just be this confusing figure who's playing the role of daddy - but they know real dad is in the apartment complex on the cheap side of town.

And at the end of the day, you won't even respect yourself. You'll figure out that mommy's using you, her looks are fading fast, and she's finding excuses to 'switch to part time' at the job, or maybe quit altogether 'to work from home' or 'be her own boss'... She just needs you to pick up the slack in the meantime until her new gig 'takes off.'

There's no reason to get with a single mom if you're not going to fuck her daughter.
No, it isn't. When a man dies his brother should marry the widow so she'll be looked after. She shouldn't be looking for some guy.

Probably grooming her subconsciously. My friend has a 16 year old "daughter". I wouldn't be surprised if either was attracted to the other. Just think, a conveyer of the genes that initially attracted you. A spouse that never ages...

but that is not made up you have to be a mans man to get truckers

wtf, I'm pedo now

That's new zealand not Australia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now that's old school.

While I agree, we all seen the usual
>Girl meets douchebag/bad boy/hot asshole/thug
>Gets fucked by him
>Gets pregnant
>Asshole leaves to go fuck other sluts
>Finds nice guy who she turned down during high school/college when she was young and sexy who now how is a career and can take care of her and her child
>Nice guy raises the kid and takes care of her
But I also seen this scenario play out a lot, specially in minority communities. (Hispanic here)
>Good looking girl stays away from badboys and thugs and goes to college to get a career
>Meets successful guy with a good paying job
>Gets fucked by him, gets pregnant, stays with him for a while, specially while she is still in college or in the process of starting her career
>Leave him, get a good sum of child support and later gets a good job herself
>Now that she graduated college, and has a good job she can do what she always wanted. fuck badboys and gym douchebags
>Gets herself muscular douchebag who does not work and uses child support money from her baby daddy to buy that douche clothes, pay his rent or his car payments
>Douchebag is pretty much a stepdad for the kid but lives of child support some other dude is paying and fucks the girl who the other guy actually loved but just used him for his money
In this scenario that I seen here in the border with many Latinas, I dont even know who is getting cucked anymore

I want sauce

>1112
kek

but seriously I'm triggered

You have to go back Paco

I knew a guy whose highschool crush finally 'came around' and realized 'it was always him' after he babby-daddy decided he didn't want to be tied down.

He was fucking ecstatic. Finally, the girl who'd kept him on the hook for 17 years had seen the error of her ways and realized he was the man of her dreams. She'd gotten knocked up and had a 2 year old in the meantime, but now she was sure that she's ready for a long term relationship - maybe even marriage.

They got together 5 years ago, and he's posted shit like this on facebook at least once a month for 4 years. He even gloated once that her daughter finally called him 'daddy' after 2-3 years of living together.

He proposed to her 3 years ago. She said yes, and they were planning a date for the wedding until she realized he really needed a career, a house, and to be more responsible before they should be married. He posted a long-winded facebook message about how they'd come to this conclusion mutually.

>"We're putting off the wedding until we find a house and do the whole mortgage/downpayment thing. Until then the wedding she deserves would just be too much money.

She'll post pictures of the two of them together in highschool sometimes, with phrases like "meant to be", and "highschool sweethearts" underneath it - but she never even kissed him in highschool. He was just her shadow, constantly crying when she fucked the jocks or turned him down for the 20th time.

I think she wants to re-write her life story where she got married to a highschool sweetheart, instead of riding the cock carousel at the local bar for 10 years. She's pretending to be head over heels for him for outward appearances, and to keep the hook in his mouth.

I feel sorry for the guy. She orders him around like a dog, and in 5 years hasn't even given him his own kid. I think she's declared "one and done," and he's totally cool with it.

>My friend has a 16 year old "daughter".
They're probably banging. How long's he been with her mother?

He doesnt truely believe this if he is farming for likes and social approval. Weak and beta.

Really makes the ole neurons fire

That's horrible to be honest, what makes a man do that?, i just dont know.

>He even gloated once that her daughter finally called him 'daddy' after 2-3 years of living together.
I'd, I want to say he's probably fucking her but it sounds like he really is just that cucked. Pretty sad.

Natural selection at it's best

This. New sticky. Now.

Actually there are no likes or comments on his post at all.

thanks, you are the expert on cucking

>Empowered mommy's plaything.
Aint nothing wrong with this

1. How many Facebook friends does he have?

2. How many likes or comments does his posts usually get?

3. Is the bastard child white or a niglet?

barring the women's husband dying, absolutely not. she cucked one man, who's saying she won't cuck you.

you stupid beta cucks.

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard, brewed out of the culture of ever-growing, submissive, and feminine compassion.

Success is generally seen as legacy-driven work. Something tangible, lasting longer than our own short years in life. Aside from our recorded deeds and circulated ideas, one of our most important achievements is the passing of DNA.
Raising another man's child might be 'saintly' work, but in a way, it's just downright pathetic. Better to strive to be that man who no doubt is spreading seed effectively than the man who is raising HIS child.

Its called romantic love user, something you've never experienced.

1. about 1100

2. Varies, some about 10-20, theres one with him and his gf and daughter with over 70 likes. This particular post with the OP image got nothing.

3. White. The girl in the OP image is her, he made the pic I think.

Romantic love with a single mother is desperation at best.
There are millions of other women that you can form a connection with.

That's a good cuck. Invest in that off-spring that is not of your blood. Good cuck, gooooood cuck.
I hope you look forward to walking her down the isle, oh wait it will be time to call the 'real dad' for that event.

No one noticed the kid is black lol.

Right up there with "A real nigga sucks dick for diaper money"

No, she's not.

Put him down while he still has his dignity.
Kinsman redeemer is acceptable.
Meh.
It would be better to be a mentor to the kids.
Don't act like Dad, you can't replace Dad. You need to be someone they look up to though.
Tell their mother to fuck off for the most part but you're going to want to be a role model for the kids. You can still take pride in them just as a teacher takes pride in his pupils.

The ONLY way I could ever see it working, and the ONLY way to raise another mans child in a non-cucked fashion:
>Best friends with a guy for 20+ years, since childhood.
>He gets married and has a baby.
>He dies suddenly.
>Marry his woman and raise his kid, since his kid will have your best friends genetics and you have 20 years of experience interacting with his dad, you are the most qualified candidate on the planet to stand in.
>Your dead buddy lives on as your son.

>Tfw I am the child that cucked my step father.
>Mfw he secretly held contempt for me because he was mexican, my mom cheated on him, I was taller than him by the time I was 12.
>Mfw

Its called true love user, something you've never experienced.

Delete this thread and never speak about me and my wife's daughter ever again.

Both those scenarios are evil.
The first one is just the 'classic cuck'
The 2nd one is the 'dollars & douche cuck'

Is that your excuse for everything?
What next, you're going to get dicked by a tranny because you've fallen into a state of 'true love'?

>theres one with him and his gf and daughter
Post it. How old is she? You got any pictures of her in a swimsuit?
Are you blind?

The 'beta bucks/alpha fucks cuck' this one is truly pathetic.

when I was a kid
>mom dating someone new
>always call him uncle
>gets married
>she gets me Pokemon Blue on the condition I start calling him dad
>I still call him uncle
>they end up divorcing
Sometimes I wonder if it was my fault

That sounds like high school me. It's probably how I'd have ended up if I never joined the military and developed some self-respect.

are you going to give him a pity (You) or a like?

>virtue signaling

Disgusting mother.

>mom's a whore
>dad's a deadbeat
>step dad's a cuck

how do you live with yourself?

this "quote culture" needs to die, especially the ones beginning with "sometimes", well literally anything can happen "sometimes" dumfucks

>Most cucked thing you can do
>Not being Swedish

What about his gf's biological father? If biological father isn't there for his child, then your friend accepting the child as his own is fine. But if biological father is there, then your friend has a duty to maintain some distance. He should be a nice man who cares for the child, but should not attempt to usurp the biological father for the child's own mental wellbeing and development. If your friend and his gf have their own children, then your friend should be more fatherly, to treat both children equally. This will help the children understand there is no heirarchy and they are fully siblings. All this must be done for the wellbeing of the children. The adult concerns are secondary.

>IT

Children are non-persons, I agree

I still have worse. My ex gf is a lesbian mom who is considering gender reassignment for her four year old girl. This started when she was three.

edgy

I banged a chick who has a son and the kid was obviously approaching retard level IQ. There's no way I could ever care for that kid.

>That gif

the only way to justify raising another mans child is if he died from something honorable and the new father proceeds to produce 10 more kids with the mother.

That is so cruel. My sister is a total SJW, so is her husband. My nephew behaved gay up until the age of 6, parents encouraged it. He wanted dresses, barbies, loved Frozen. Then, one day, he stopped. He decided he didn't like any of that. Now he wants action figures, toy guns, boy clothes only. I dunno what straightened him out, but it sure wasn't his parents. Fortunately they aren't full blown nutjobs (only halfway) and didn't feed him hormones back when he was kinda gay. Would have ruined him, would have been total child abuse

You will be dead. Why do you care what happens afterwards? You won't exist.

I swear this shit about legacy is just atheists who secretly wanna be religious again. "No, I don't believe in the afterlife, just, uh... Tradition, and, uh... Legacy."

Essentially this.
The mother had to have made a rational choice of father of her first child, not some dumb fuck high school mistake from a one year relationship. And the new husband must have at least two genetic children or more with his wife.

You are correct. This is also nog behavior unbecoming of civilized men to litter the world with children. You must raise your own, to prevent them from becoming degenerate

My friend's mom cheated on his dad about a year ago

I mean, my friend and I are childhood friends, so I've known the family forever now. The father is a real nice guy, I believe; he grew up like shit and instead of ending up shit like his siblings he tried to give his kids the best lives he could. The mother was nice too, sure, but she always seemed off-putting to me; I don't know I never felt as comfortable around her as I did his dad. Anyway, what happened later on without going into true detail is she cheated on him and he found out. Completely devastated, entirely ruined. She didn't look at it as THAT big of a deal. Entirely ruined the family and all the high hopes the father had. Now she's living with the boyfriend while the father says he's happy with his new girlfriend and her kid; emphasis on says he's happy.

It takes two to ruin a marriage, sure, but marriage isn't easy anyway. For someone to throw it all away because he/she didn't make you happy enough is absolutely ridiculous. Actually, it's not laughable, it's pathetic. What an absolute child you'd have to be to do that

The worst I hear is when they say they're doing it for the children, oh man that's just awful. If you weren't going to be happy with the person to begin with, don't marry them, and ESPECIALLY don't have a child with them, it's simple logic! If you know you'll regret something, don't do it. If you get caught up in the moment, have some fucking restraint first of all, and take a step back to asses the situation. Its not hard, but thank your parents, your Jew, and everyone around you for telling you it is

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

>that post number

holy kekeroni

why all insecure cucks have to remind themselves and everyboy else how "manly" they are?
this is not manliness, this is eating rotten leftovers

taking women with child is only acceptable if she is a widow, as said

>wip out that dick
>special snowflake syndrome
>1488

You sound like a toddler who hasn't rationalized object permanence.

In this time, you're sitting upon the imprints of millennia of cultural contributions and genetic lines. If you care for or favor certain genetics, you should feel an obligation to continue them. If you favor or have visions for culture, you should feel the social obligation to contribute.

Even the simple act of publishing one written work may be enough to permanently morph the minds of various peoples around the world, imparting your creative or rational knowledge to others in the same way we do in a more personal and isolated method towards children, and often, friends, colleagues, and family.

Besides, what even is the point of living a nihilistic lifestyle? You might as well kill yourself if you see no value in societal conventions.

The kid is black guys look closely

fpbp

No you don't4You lie

>I think she's declared "one and done," and he's totally cool with it.
a crime against nature if I've ever seen one.

>muh white race
>muh degenerates raised by single mums

Mfw a lot of the people on here call everyone cucks and degenerates, while advocating for the white race. But are too autistic to even talk to girls, so they use slurs to try and validate their own insecurities.
A child having a father, and not turning out fucked up is a good thing.
Inb4 cuck stepdad. Have 2 biological children.

>post number
>that gif

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO!

Sure. So long as there is an emphasis on the term "it".

dealing with someone else's kid
dealing with ex-spouse
Being compared to the dreaded ex
Paying for someone else's kid

yeah.....fuck that shit

>that gif

It's a real lion to take another lion's cub and eat it.

>the golden age of the roman empire is based on men loving another man's child and making them emperor.

>the correct term is ((REAL KEK)).

Yeah thats fair enough. And i agree with these points. I just dont around calling everyone who doesnt cucks. Not to mention, after a certain age, the chances of finding someone without kids becomes almost impossible.

Not to mention if the biological father is still in the picture, then it becomes competition over the child.

And, because the child has no obligation by birth and blood to see the stepfather as his or her father, the stepfather then must bend over backwards doing things he might not have ever even done for his own biological children.

And even then, there's still often an overarching element of detachment where the stepfather cannot discipline his new child the same way he can his biological children through fear of retribution.

Cuck.