What was her last thoughts Sup Forums

What was her last thoughts Sup Forums

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Refugees Welcum

>MUH DIK

> this dick is to die for

>Sup Forums was right again

>You will never be 4 inches deep in this, popping her cherry while her pussy tightens from lack of oxygen. You love every second but know that she is kafir and must be sentenced to death, as allah dictates.

>4 inches
t. Jose

I'm white and I'm twice as long

I wonder how many Facebook likes this will get me

Can't derive pleasure from shit like this. When you look at how fucking crazy her parents are I certainly don't expect her to somehow know better. I don't expect a 18(?) year old girl to have autonomy - wish her dad had died instead.

Trips of truth. Can't abandon my sympathy because her parents failed to raise and protect her properly.

Niggers tongue my anus

a fucking waste of trips

you need to be accountable for your actions your entire life

hey moron, don't jump into the pool from your rooftop; you might miss the pool and smash your fucking face into the pavement and knock all your teeth out

hey moron, don't fucking do drugs or commit a crime if ya can't do the time

Afghan dicks are small like Indians

Trips reinforce this. It might be one of the sadder stories I've heard because of her parents influence in her own demise.

>getting people to take responsibility for their actions in this increasingly faceless society

Good luck with that one

if she was older than 16 she probably had min 10 guys.

With how religious her family was it was probably less than two. It's better for the fantasy as well

my gf is not even religious and im only her second partner at 26.
not all girls want to be whores.

She "forgot" to add a 0 onto that number.

the sad thing is, that her and her parents were pro refugee activists

The dad has thought about the migrant putting his weiner in his daughter, he has probably gotten off to this thought

That's what we're fucking talking about you fucking retard!

Quite obviously her last thoughts were, "he just needed the same opportunities I was afforded"

fucking racists!

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck his brown dick is so big........I'm......gonna.......CUMMMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHHHGG"

FICKI FICKI