Feminists have take the life of a 17 year old boy by bullying him to death

Feminists have take the life of a 17 year old boy by bullying him to death.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-6hosFAObI
youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs
avoiceformen.com/feminism/biggest-private-media-owners-in-sweden-protect-feminists-who-bullied-a-man-to-death/
fox43.com/2015/10/06/student-wants-school-administrators-and-police-to-be-held-responsible-for-classmates-suicide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I may hate feminists, but if some cackling hens with words are gonna make him want to die, then he wasn't long for this world anyway.
No big loss.

It is natural selection. Dont worry about it.
>numale stereotype in the making
Nothing of value was lost.

>nu males killing himself
>feminist looking bad, maybe waking up some normie about them

thanks for the good news leaf

Don't give a fuck desu

>xe says something mean
>react by killing yourself

xe did the world a favour really

Suicide is the worst of all sins. I truly believe that poor lad is in hell now.

>"He has no right to be depressed with his white male privilege."

What is this world coming to?

Damn he was fucking cute. Always sad to lose a twink. Feminists are just jealous of qt gay guys because they can't fuck us.

Bullshit. It's the 17 year old's fault for being a fucking white male. Don't let the media trick you.

Women have a lot of power in HS, man. If you piss off bitches you're going to have a hard time. Women realize in HS that they control men through their vagina, and thus whatever they liek or dislike causes a lot of men to like o dislike the same things. 99+% of HS aged males are absolute slaves to their hormones and will do whatever it takes to score some pussy.

For this guy, the girls targeted him and went for the kill. They might have just mocked him behind his back and spread rumors, but the guys in the school no doubt attacked him much more personally. They wrote notes and prank called him, told him to kill himself, beat him or stopped associating with him. All because they knew it'd make them look better to the girls who were the instigators.

The poor kid probably felt like the whole school was out to get him. In a way they probably were, but his depression made him feel so much more isolated. Combine all that with no support system in the school for males, and you get a suicide.

get fucked

Archived link leaf

I feel like there are bad people from every ideology. Though from right wing ones there are also a lot of retards

how to get school shootings in your school 101

Didn't they pass a lot of anti-bullying laws ir some shit?

this

>women have a lot of power in high school
And yet, somehow entire generations of disaffected youth made it and all they have to remember from high school was 'eh no one likes it'.

I don't have sympathy for suicide. He wasn't living in the school. He wasn't homeless. He wasn't holding the gun his buddy used to kill his brother because bitches get stitches. Sometimes you need to just stop being a pussy and learn how to deal with people being dickheads.

>Women have a lot of power in HS, man. If you piss off bitches you're going to have a hard time. Women realize in HS that they control men through their vagina, and thus whatever they liek or dislike causes a lot of men to like o dislike the same things. 99+% of HS aged males are absolute slaves to their hormones and will do whatever it takes to score some pussy.

It's rough. One of my friends bumped into a hot girl two weeks into freshman year, and he was "the creep" for the rest of high school. Poor guy.

>White

looks a like a dago, ergo a nigger.

He looks like a queer. Just means one less ear gauged, sleeve tattooed bearded fag lord

It's a different game nowadays.

>Sometimes you need to just stop being a pussy and learn how to deal with people being dickheads.

Sure, but if that guy had a genetic predisposition for depression to begin with and the bullying caused him to become depressed, then it's a brain chemistry disorder. He was as capable of getting over it (without treatment, at least) as any person with a chronic disease is capable of getting over it. You wouldn't tell somebody with diabetes or some shit to just produce more insulin, would you?

>Constantly preach about the plight of the oppressed and the vulnerable
>Bully some kid about his depression to the point of suicide
Are Feminists the biggest hipocrites to walk the earth?

>He believes there's an afterlife

khorne is disappointed by the lack of blood. He will not be invited to the Brass Halls of Eternal Battle

I don't care when feminists kill themselves, why would I care about this bloke?

It's just hypocritical is all.

I was in his shoes back in college.

You either an hero or you go full redpill. There is no other way.

Because you unironically use the word "bloke"

lol

i really dont understamd how the mainland school children are so fucked.

FAGGOT

Absent fathers and ineffectual mothers.

>Women have a lot of power in HS, man. If you piss off bitches you're going to have a hard time. Women realize in HS that they control men through their vagina, and thus whatever they liek or dislike causes a lot of men to like o dislike the same things. 99+% of HS aged males are absolute slaves to their hormones and will do whatever it takes to score some pussy.

Jesus christ, never again. I can't think of a single person who wasn't a full blown dick sucking gay man who wasn't like this. All of my friends, even the 'chads' were like this at some point. They'd walk a mile over broken class to get a whiff of pussy.

This, I went through 4 different HS in 3 years because I would always get expelled for beating a nigger or a Chad that would talk/start shit with me.

How representative of your population is Tim Duncan?

this isnt even a real article

We all know what he should have done

Is Consciousness More than the Brain? | Interview with Dr. Gary Schwartz
2014-10-01
14m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=x-6hosFAObI

another victim of the war on drugs

none since he usually stays on his little island.

A-yup.

And more than that, they will shift their message to make it fit any situation they can exploit through (((emotion))).

They are worse than children in that "terrible twos" phase.

I think it's more the federalization and expansion of schools. Schools are no longer part of a community, they're an 'institution', with rules alien to the real world.

you're not a real article

Can you provide the link for said article user, have searched the fox43 website and no article like this exists.

that surely cant be the case in fucking ohio. ive met a bunch of people from ohio they are always nice. though a bit slovenly at the table.

If you are a big enough faggot to actually get " bullied" by feminists and commit suicide for it you deserve to die.

The autistic nerds.
We were too busy playing pokemon in the library, no girls ever even talked to us to mess with our dynamic. Alpha autist status was whoever was the best at video games.

youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs

>(((Schwartz)))

No, but you do tell diabetics to eat better.

Was the kid being treated for his depression? If not, that's on him/his parents.

Fucking nu-male. Couldnt handle the fact that he wasnt accepted by these fucking degenerates. This is why men need to be men. A man would of just told them to fuck off and not given a shit.

trilled lmao XD

They want 4chinz to kick off at feminists..
Then say it's because of fake news here on the site

Fake article trap

Don't fall for it

yep i went through the same shit. it's all fun and games bullying people but god forbid the victim ever fights back. best part of all is once you do fight back they hate you even more but most don't dare touch you

le source?

good, one less numale

tfw I literally gave no fucks in highschool, missed 80% of class days and I never had trouble passing classes with A's, and never had any drama.

git trelled on guyos

It was this place that made me realize I don't have to please everyone back in high school.

imbecile

Anti white racism is a serious and growing problem in the west and I hope sincerely that jews start treating it seriously for their own sake.

oh, hi there, females. just so you know, trump is president, and the tables have turned.

i know you're too young to remember a time when men were in power, but you're really gonna like this. better fall in line.

Same here. I was that guy nobody talks to.

Sup Forums taught me that I don't need anyone's approval to be happy.

what a pussy

he's not to blame though, the plastic jew is

The Jews will pull out their minority card the second shit gets real. Every thing history has recorded about them is real.

It's because your little island place gets all the federal money for schooling. How many high schools do you have? 2?

In the mainland the schools get underfunded and have too many students. We get 1 high school built in the 70s for 2000 students.

My high school had nearly 2000 students. We had like a fucking 60% graduation rate. That's only students that make it to their senior year. If you count how many who graduate since Freshman year it's more like 30%.

friendly reminder men will always be a slave class and your entire life will always revolve around giving women resources

>he thinks our schools are better funded.

Nigga that's like a German name lol.

Every German name is not a fucking Jew.

We had some weirdos like you at our school, always playing yugio or some shit. In a way, I admired them.

Germany was plagued with jews back in the days before hitler so who cares.

I don't know. It's not really surprising at all.

Feminists do a bunch of fucked up shit because they feel it's right.

What school?

He had depression, retard, before the feminists shit on him.

I guarantee it's more funded than my states.

You get federal money for being a territory.

It's what we did in Puerto Rico so they could shut the fuck up and stop being so poor.

It's too bad you won't be around to be surprised when absolutely nothing greets you upon death

Are you the guy who mudered the guy in the picture?

I wonder if gender segregated schools have lower suicide rates.

Looks like history repeats itself.
avoiceformen.com/feminism/biggest-private-media-owners-in-sweden-protect-feminists-who-bullied-a-man-to-death/

im surprised he didnt shoot up the place

Damn I'd fuck him too

Tolerant left strikes again

They will continue to divide as they eat themselves alive

He still alive in my heart :(

>this thread is full of "women are superior and rule HS" posts like its some femdom/findom/footdom roleplaying fantasy

You a fag bruh

Joke's on you, I'm gay.

Fag.

Talk for yourself, betacuck.

I don't need to give women anything else than my powerful dick, and they love it.

wanna go out?

FAKE here is original
fox43.com/2015/10/06/student-wants-school-administrators-and-police-to-be-held-responsible-for-classmates-suicide/

I generally find it hard to feel sad about high school students that commit suicide

While death is horrible and the people that bullied him should be punished all the same, just because I disagree with them politically with the people that led to it, it doesn't really make me anymore aggravated or sad because of the aforementioned lack of empathy for HS students

I don't know I find the people the people are most against bullying in schools are either people who were either

a) bullied relentlessly and refused to fight back and/or change and It's left them fucked up
or
b) people who were never bullied a day in their life and want everyone to live happily together

Coming from someone who was bullied pretty bad in grade 8 I can unironically say getting bullied builds character and helps you grow

With that said there needs to be better emotional and community support for kids in school, especially with how fucked "families" are nowadays

N-no. But I will check your trips.

Do you want active shooters? Because this is how you get active shooters!

Are you a qt AK trap?

I'm crushed by disappointment that this nu-male faggot didn't try and redeem himself by going full an hero on the feminists involved.

Seriously, wtf is going on of late, There's no cishet white males going on killing sprees any more, we've had nothing since Dylann Roof. Even the other day when there was an attempted one in London with a guy running about on a train with a knife shouting 'death to Muslims' and trying to find one to hack to death he turned out to be some nutjob black Christian fanatic in the end rather than a fucking white male.

We need to make an hero'ing great again Sup Forums.

>Retards on here cheering the death of a young white man at the hands of leftwing cunts.

Look you fucking niggers. Fuck off with your retarded "HURR DURR MUH NATURAL SELECTION" bullshit. This kid was one of our own. Biological depression is a legitimate thing. There is a physical chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you feel horrid and suicidal nearly all the time. It's a terrible fucking thing. The last thing you need is a bunch of shrieking cunts telling you "you have no right to have a chemical imbalance in your brain because you;re a white male."

I know you all like to shit on Milo, and I get why, since he is, after-all, a degenerate faggot half-Jew, but I always did appreciate what he's said about the plight of males, especially white ones, in this country. How we're trashed by femcunts AND by niggers and are expected to sit there and take it, and when we don't, then our lives are irreparably destroyed for standing up to the nigger-femcunt scourge.

This poor kid was kicked while he was down, at the lowest point in his life he was relentlessly demonized by femcunts, rather than being helped, as femcunts always moan about "muh mental illness" when they self-diagnose with OCD to appear mysterious and tormented.

This kid was a white man, he deserves our respect, and if we find out the filthy whores who did this to him, we should harrass the living shit out of them like we do to cucks to Twitter.

F

n-no :(
>tfw hairy gay

goddamn feminists

not real